An Open Letter To: The House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Insurrection

more than happy to show you were wrong, thank you for the kind reply

you haven't seen real footage from the insurrection or you wouldn't say that.

or yer certifiable.

i'm thinking the latter, rather than the former. unless of course all you watch is newsmax, oann & fox.

or yer certifiable.

i'm thinking the latter, rather than the former. unless of course all you watch is newsmax, oann & fox.
Oh, thanks for clarifying that, I watched what you posted. I had no idea you posted fake footage

stop watching hannity; it's rotting yer brain. you know the pundit - the slimy dude that got a cease & desist order from seth rich's family for fake news about his death?

uh-huh.

Fact check: Biden honored service members killed in Kabul, checked watch during ceremony

Daniel Funke
USA TODAY

On Sunday, Biden met with service members' families and attended his first dignified transfer as president. Footage from the 45-minute ceremony shows Biden bowing his head and placing his hand over his heart as 11 caskets are carried off a plane and into gray vans. Two other transfers were conducted in private.

Footage leading up to the moment, which was widely shared on social media, shows Biden with his hand over his heart for about 30 seconds as vans carry the service members' remains off the tarmac. After the vans left, Biden closed his eyes briefly before dropping his arms and glancing down at his watch.

At that point, everyone else in the video also stands at ease, indicating that the ceremony was over. About 35 seconds later, Biden and the first lady walk off the tarmac toward a black SUV.
Fact check: Biden honored service members killed in Kabul, checked watch during ceremony

he had a kid in the military & your failed attempt to portray him being disrespectful is laughable.
No, actually a parent was there and said he did it. You're a disgusting human being to stick up for this.

Oh, thanks for clarifying that, I watched what you posted. I had no idea you posted fake footage

you want alternative facts.

it ain't happening. sit back & enjoy the show when the hearings kick into high gear.

No, actually a parent was there and said he did it. You're a disgusting human being to stick up for this.

i understand that parents' pain. & hannity had 'em on. why didn't he have anybody there that didn't feel that way?

ya, we know why.

you said what I saw was fake, what I saw was your post,

i wasn't talking about me. i'm talking about what you see & hear from rw spin machines that i already mentioned in #61. seems you ferget so easily.

i wasn't talking about me. i'm talking about what you see & hear from rw spin machines that i already mentioned in #61. seems you ferget so easily.
Oh, so you simply assume, until you posted video, I had not seen any video of Jan. 6th. I do not watch TV, unless it is a movie or a cooking show.

I find it very interesting that you make wrong assumptions about people. You do not bother to engage on a friendly basis. You set up the dialog to be confrontational. Fine, I see you have a chip on your shoulder, you are an antagonist, you have preconceived notions, you have stereotyped me. Bigots stereotype, and they need not hate people of color. You are fine example of the hate in the Democrat party?

If you have a preconceived idea of me, if you stereotype me, you will look at any and all videos with you bigoted brain and only see what you were told to think on CNN. The spin machine works like a charm on you.

stop watching hannity; it's rotting yer brain. you know the pundit - the slimy dude that got a cease & desist order from seth rich's family for fake news about his death?

uh-huh.

Daniel Funke
USA TODAY

On Sunday, Biden met with service members' families and attended his first dignified transfer as president. Footage from the 45-minute ceremony shows Biden bowing his head and placing his hand over his heart as 11 caskets are carried off a plane and into gray vans. Two other transfers were conducted in private.

Footage leading up to the moment, which was widely shared on social media, shows Biden with his hand over his heart for about 30 seconds as vans carry the service members' remains off the tarmac. After the vans left, Biden closed his eyes briefly before dropping his arms and glancing down at his watch.

At that point, everyone else in the video also stands at ease, indicating that the ceremony was over. About 35 seconds later, Biden and the first lady walk off the tarmac toward a black SUV.

he had a kid in the military & your failed attempt to portray him being disrespectful is laughable.
Your fuckstick, Daniel Funke lied. Fact Checkers often lie when they're trying to protect Joseph Robinette Biden, our Liar in Chief.

Fuckstick Funke disrespected the 13 new Gold Star families by calling the fathers that testified that Biden checked his watch 13 times in the ceremony...once for every flag draped casket that passed in front of him.

...and you, being the good little useful idiot that you are, took Daniel's word for it when he lied to defend the Liar in Chief. That stupid fuck wasn't even there.

Read this article:

Last edited:
false.

Prosecutors have charged a fourth Capitol riot defendant with a firearms violation

By Cassidy McDonald
June 17, 2021 / 4:47 PM / CBS News

Prosecutors have charged a fourth Capitol riot defendant with a firearms violation
It's easy for cops to plant their "throw-away" guns and claim some suspect had it at the Capitol on Jan 6.

Your link is from June 17 anyway....and the headline doesn't say he had a gun at the Capitol, just that a defendant was charged with a gun violation. Maybe it was after they raided his home.

Provide a link to the entire article.

Last edited:
Oh, so you simply assume, until you posted video, I had not seen any video of Jan. 6th. I do not watch TV, unless it is a movie or a cooking show.

nooooooooo.............. what i said was real footage.

ie unedited unspun video. if you did, you wouldn't have said what you said - OR if you did, you believe the spin rather than your own eyes & ears.

I find it very interesting that you make wrong assumptions about people.

LOL!!!! like you saying i 'DICTATE' what videos to see?

You do not bother to engage on a friendly basis.

of course i do; just not with those who insist that the bloody attempted coup, spurred on by trump was nothing but a bunch of 'tourists' & the like; & those that want the insurrectionist to be held responsible are (D)s bent on hate?

btw... i am not a (D). seems you are the one ASSuming.

You set up the dialog to be confrontational.

neh, not really. but it DOES depend on what i read.

Fine, I see you have a chip on your shoulder, you are an antagonist, you have preconceived notions, you have stereotyped me.

well, then ... do you think donny, his spawn, mo brooks, rudy guliani, jim jordan, kevin mccarthy, et al ... & the numerous basket of deplorables who carried out their demands should be brought to justice & held accountable for their crimes?

Bigots stereotype, and they need not hate people of color.

true.

You are fine example of the hate in the Democrat party?

like i said - i am not a (D). i happen to be married to an (R). a REAL republican ... not the pseudo neo(R) that have highjacked the ' GOP '. i am pretty sure i have voted for more (R)s than you have ever crossed party lines.

If you have a preconceived idea of me, if you stereotype me, you will look at any and all videos

i have seen numerous videos. but the uber argument i'll lay out is i saw every moment of that capital seize in full - LIVE - in real time as it was happening. i believe my own eyes, my own ears.

with you bigoted brain and only see what you were told to think on CNN.

lol ... there's that ASSumption on yer part again. i don't even have cable, so there is that. read my previous answer about seeing all that LIVE on tv ... IN REAL TIME.

UNEDITED.

The spin machine works like a charm on you.

^^^ :auiqs.jpg:^^^

It's easy for cops to plant their "throw-away" guns and claim some suspect had it at the Capitol on Jan 6.

^^^ paranoid much? ^^^

Your link is from June 17 anyway....

yep.

and the headline doesn't say he had a gun at the Capitol, just that a defendant was charged with a gun violation. Maybe it was after they raided his home.

you didn't even bother to read the article did'ya? i know you didn't.

Provide a link to the entire article.

i dun did jr. if you clicked on the damn link that is right there - which i ALWAYS do... you would have read this:

The defendant, Guy Reffitt, of Wylie, Texas, was charged with two new crimes in a superseding indictment Thursday, which alleged that he transported a rifle and a semi-automatic handgun to D.C. and that he carried the semi-automatic handgun while on U.S. Capitol grounds January 6.

He is the fourth Capitol riot defendant to be charged with a firearms violation, but he is the first to be charged under a statute that alleges he transported the firearms "intending" that they be used "unlawfully and in furtherance of a civil disorder." Of the three other riot defendants charged with firearms violations, court documents suggest that at least two of them were armed with guns during the mob attack on January 6.

One defendant, Christopher Alberts, faces charges for possession of a firearm on Capitol grounds or buildings. Police said in a criminal charging document that during the evening of January 6, as authorities were clearing the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center, Alberts was arrested with a loaded handgun and a spare magazine, along with a gas mask, pocket knife, a packaged military meal and a first aid kit. Authorities said there was one round in the handgun's chamber. Alberts has pleaded not guilty.

^^^ there's the link, posted AGAIN. ^^^

happy reading.

Your fuckstick, Daniel Funke lied. Fact Checkers often lie when they're trying to protect Joseph Robinette Biden, our Liar in Chief.

Fuckstick Funke disrespected the 13 new Gold Star families by calling the fathers that testified that Biden checked his watch 13 times in the ceremony...once for every flag draped casket that passed in front of him.

...and you, being the good little useful idiot that you are, took Daniel's word for it when he lied to defend the Liar in Chief. That stupid fuck wasn't even there.

Read this article:

& i asked if you seriously think biden was checking his watch outa disrespect? lol ....

btw ... don't post something that quotes steven miller as a defense.

& we can get into it re: donny showing lack of sympathy & empathy & certainly lack of respect for our fallen military when he was prez.

i'll give you a hint: la david johnson.
ambivalence

Last edited:
nooooooooo.............. what i said was real footage.

ie unedited unspun video. if you did, you wouldn't have said what you said - OR if you did, you believe the spin rather than your own eyes & ears.

LOL!!!! like you saying i 'DICTATE' what videos to see?

of course i do; just not with those who insist that the bloody attempted coup, spurred on by trump was nothing but a bunch of 'tourists' & the like; & those that want the insurrectionist to be held responsible are (D)s bent on hate?

btw... i am not a (D). seems you are the one ASSuming.

neh, not really. but it DOES depend on what i read.

well, then ... do you think donny, his spawn, mo brooks, rudy guliani, jim jordan, kevin mccarthy, et al ... & the numerous basket of deplorables who carried out their demands should be brought to justice & held accountable for their crimes?

true.

like i said - i am not a (D). i happen to be married to an (R). a REAL republican ... not the pseudo neo(R) that have highjacked the ' GOP '. i am pretty sure i have voted for more (R)s than you have ever crossed party lines.

i have seen numerous videos. but the uber argument i'll lay out is i saw every moment of that capital seize in full - LIVE - in real time as it was happening. i believe my own eyes, my own ears.

lol ... there's that ASSumption on yer part again. i don't even have cable, so there is that. read my previous answer about seeing all that LIVE on tv ... IN REAL TIME.

UNEDITED.

^^^ :auiqs.jpg:^^^
Real Republican? Ha, ha, ha. Call yourself what you wish but you are not a conservative.

Video, again, it was your video I saw, now again you say that video was altered? You are pretty confusing.

Insurrection? They really were intent on taking over the government? A real takeover? Yet no guns, no weapons, just a handful of people.

And what about the facts, that Pelosi was warned there could be a need for security, then Trumps offer to provide the National Guard which was refused.

In your nonfunctional brain, only the Democrats have a right to gather?

There was much to hate about Trump, not a politician, not corrupt, know how to run a business and the problems dealing with the government.

Yes, you hated the low gas prices, the food prices dropping.

You hated the jobs he created

You hated the fact that he had the best foreign policy since Reagan

and you claim you are a republican, sure, just like Romney and Bush

I am Conservative, I vote republican

Real Republican? Ha, ha, ha. Call yourself what you wish but you are not a conservative.

i said i married a real (R). i am an indy.

Video, again, it was your video I saw, now again you say that video was altered? You are pretty confusing.

real footage - unedited - in real time. with out spin.

Insurrection? They really were intent on taking over the government?

some sure did. the violent ones. they were there because they believed they were sent there. you know - donny who was supposta go with them. remember? oh & there are ones who said trump sent them there.

A real takeover?

a real attempt.

Yet no guns, no weapons,

false. at least were 4 arrested for having guns & firearms are not the only weapons that were there.

Handguns, crowbars, Tasers and tomahawk axes: Dozens of Capitol rioters wielded "deadly or dangerous" weapons, prosecutors say

BY CASSIDY MCDONALD
MAY 27, 2021 / 2:05 PM / CBS NEWS
[...]
A small number of Capitol riot defendants — at least three charged in the federal criminal investigation — have been accused of carrying firearms. But guns weren't the only threat. According to court documents reviewed by CBS News, 39 defendants have been accused of wielding "deadly or dangerous" weapons that weren't firearms, including Tasers, tomahawk axes, crowbars, flagpoles, a knife, an ice axe, a firecracker, a stun gun, baseball bats, fire extinguishers, a wooden club and chemical spray.
[...]

& that was on capital grounds. this dude was found with a multitude of weapons in his car

Another man arrested that day was Lonnie Coffman, a 70-year-old from Alabama who parked his truck near where pipe bombs had been discovered. Coffman has not been accused of planting the pipe bombs, but authorities said in an affidavit they noticed the handle of a firearm on the seat of Coffman's truck.

Searching the car, they said they found a "large and unlawful" trove of weapons, including a loaded handgun, rifle, shotgun, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, a crossbow with bolts, several machetes, a stun gun and molotov cocktails.
[...]
Handguns, crowbars, Tasers and tomahawk axes: Dozens of Capitol rioters wielded "deadly or dangerous" weapons, prosecutors say

just a handful of people.
there are over 600 arrests & the FBI is still looking for a lot more.

Capitol Breach Cases

And what about the facts, that Pelosi was warned there could be a need for security,

the sgt in arms for both chambers is responsible for security. why aren'tcha blaming turtleboy over in the senate? they were invaded too... a trump humping asswipe made a lotta noise after wondering where they were - saying they need 'to start a new gov'ment.' lol! what a kidder.... right?

Posts falsely cite Pelosi as responsible for security during Capitol insurrection​

By BEATRICE DUPUYJanuary 20, 2021
Posts falsely cite Pelosi as responsible for security during Capitol insurrection

then Trumps offer to provide the National Guard which was refused.

really? he did? by who? gotta link to that?

Timeline of National Guard Deployment to Capitol​

By Robert Farley
Posted on January 13, 2021 | Updated on May 24, 2021
Timeline of National Guard Deployment to Capitol - FactCheck.org

AP FACT CHECK: Trump distorts record on National Guard in DC​

By LOLITA C. BALDORJanuary 8, 2021
AP FACT CHECK: Trump distorts record on National Guard in DC

This is why the National Guard didn’t respond to the attack on the Capitol​

Meghann Myers and Howard Altman

This is why the National Guard didn’t respond to the attack on the Capitol

DC Guard chief details Pentagon delays during Jan. 6 riot at Capitol​

Walker calls restrictions on his ability to deploy his force ‘unusual’​

Scores of District of Columbia National Guardsmen loaded on buses at the Washington Armory and were ready to deploy as pro-Trump rioters breached the Capitol on Jan. 6, but minutes turned into hours as they awaited permission from the Pentagon to move out.

Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commander of the D.C. National Guard, told lawmakers Wednesday that written instructions issued ahead of the insurrection from then-acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and then-Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy limited his ability to deploy his troops where, as a commander, he felt they were needed.

On Jan. 6, Walker and top officials from the U.S. Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police Department pleaded for permission to send the National Guard to help secure the Capitol during a phone call around 2:22 p.m. with defense officials. But Walker said he didn’t receive the go-ahead to send his troops to the Capitol until just after 5 p.m.

Because the District of Columbia is not a state and thus does not have a governor, the president is the commander in chief of the D.C. National Guard. The chain of command runs down to the Defense secretary and the Army secretary.

‘Unusual’ restrictions​

McCarthy’s written instructions from Jan. 5 required Walker to seek specific permission to deploy a 40-member quick reaction team. McCarthy also required Walker to send him a “concept of operation” before that team could be used.

“Based on the Defense Department’s public timeline, once requested, it took the National Guard over three hours to arrive at the Capitol. Now remember, we were all watching this on CNN, and Fox and MSNBC, and it’s a riot,” the Ohio Republican said. “We need to know why the Pentagon took so long to deploy the National Guard.”
DC Guard chief details Pentagon delays during Jan. 6 riot at Capitol

why did donny get rid of mark esper & installed an 'acting' secretary of defense, chris miller just a few days after the election when he was going to leave office? why did chris miller put out this memo on january 4th re: the NG?

In your nonfunctional brain, only the Democrats have a right to gather?

the 1st amendment in the constitution is for everyone. even for nutters. but the moment violence occurs then that is a violation. what a stupid question. speaking of nutters, there is supposta be a protest in DC to free the 'political prisoners ' on sept 18; & i sure there will be quite a bit of ' (R)s ' there. let's see if that one stay peaceful.

There was much to hate about Trump, not a politician, not corrupt,

LOL!!!!! wait - what? not corrupt? soooooooooooooooo..... that fraudulent university, wasn't? or his 'foundation' that he used as a personal piggybank & was shut down for....

wait for it....

FRAUD - didn't really happen?

or when he tried to use eminent domain for personal gain when he tried to sue an vera coking outa her home 'cause he wanted to bulldoze it & pave it over so his casino buddy's can park their limos closer to one of his now bankrupted casinos?

know how to run a business

so many bankruptcies ... purely defunct & failed business' & hundreds of millions of dollars in loans coming due....

Yes, you hated the low gas prices,

presidents don't dictate gas prices

the food prices dropping.

lol...

You hated the jobs he created

hmmmmm.... when obama came into office - the unemployment rate was +/-10% because of W.'s incompetency; & when he left the rate dropped to +/- 5% despite having a (R) congress for 6 of the 8 yrs of his 2 terms.

donny - managed to drop that rate to only +/3.5% in nearly 4 years of his one & only term AND having both chambers of congress.

You hated the fact that he had the best foreign policy since Reagan

he got along with the world's tyrants that's for sure. but, he turned his back on our allies. why did he go to saudi arabia as his fist oversees official visit as potus?

1630961084773.jpeg

^^^ & WTF was THAT ? ^^^

and you claim you are a republican, sure, just like Romney and Bush

I am Conservative,

i never said i was a (R). i am an indy - i said i am married to one but have voted across the spectrum. i'm pretty sure i've voted for more (R)s than you ever could a (D) or green party etc.

I vote republican

the party is dead. you voted for the party of trump.

Last edited:
presidents don't dictate gas prices
The Department of Energy is a member of the Executive Branch of Government. Hence, the President is in charge.

Nothing a President does dictates the gas price?

Killing pipelines? No effect?
Killing leases on government property, no effect?
Treatys, Negotaitions, Agreements? Nothing a President has an effect.

You are very naive.

or yer certifiable.

That's part of the problem. I think there's a ton of video they haven't seen, because it's not provided to them in their universe. And they're sure as hell not curious enough to find out on their own.

At least I hope that's it. Because if they can say the things they're saying after seeing all the footage, then they are dangerously deluded and in denial. That's more worrisome.

Forum List

Back