An Open Letter To: The House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Insurrection

& NOW for the truth:

The building’s security is manned by the U.S. Capitol Police, which is small: The force provides roughly 2,000 officers (with 2,300 employees total, including civilian employees) and is “responsible for protecting Congress and the public, and maintaining order while protecting the U.S. Capitol.” It is overseen by the four members of the Capitol Police Board, with Congressional oversight. The Capitol Building is over 16 acres large, and on Wednesday was surrounded by many thousands of armed rioters.
Who is in charge of Capitol Building security anyway? A primer

Yeah, totally, violently broke in and assaulted the coproaches on duty. See them assaulting them with phones to get selfies? I wonder how much the Government paid them to carry out this obvious psy-op.

Also, given how many people were involved, even if we continued to ignore evidence, the fact that every politician involved escaped unscathed should be more than enough to get the noggin jogging. Like, if they can't stop completely unarmed protestors from breaching the capitol, they absolutely wouldn't have been able to keep them away from politicians.

<psssst>

twitter, is not the place to go for factual news either. whatcha gonna post next?

something from facebook?

<psssst>

twitter, is not the place to go for factual news either. whatcha gonna post next?

something from facebook?
"I won't accept video evidence because I don't like the source."
That's called a genetic fallacy. I understand it goes against the narrative of your preferred team, but you should try being open-minded from time to time.

"I won't accept video evidence because I don't like the source."

uh ... noooooooooooooooo..... don't make up bullshit i didn't say & never put quotes around them, sweety. those cops were vastly outnumbered & they didn't 'let' them in. damn, what a weak argument you got going on.

want footage? real footage? start at the 10 minute mark.

That's called a genetic fallacy

lol...

I understand it goes against the narrative of your preferred team, but you should try being open-minded from time to time.

you understand nothing. since you are a newbie,i'll let that one pass; but here's a heads up... never ASSume anything about me sweety.

'my team'? if you mean a (D) ... you are sadly mistaken, just like yer previous posts on this here thread.

Last edited:
uh ... noooooooooooooooo..... don't make up bullshit i didn't say & never put quotes around them, sweety. those cops were vastly outnumbered & they didn't 'let' them in. damn, what a weak argument you got going on.

lol...

you understand nothing. since you are a newbie,i'll let that one poass; but here's a heads up. never ASSume anything about me sweety.

'my team'? if you mean a (D) ... you are sadly mistaken, just like yer previous posts on this here thread.

I didn't, I just translated it, since you complained about the source instead of the content. Completely accurate to what you said.

Also, weird that they're completely willing to gun people down when they're not a threat, but when they "rush the barricade", the coproaches have no equipment whatsoever, despite supposedly protecting the the capitol. Also, the people wearing the most equipment were, amusingly, the ones pointing out entrances to the rest of the group, while the coproaches were slap-fighting the protestors.

As they see people break in, they just wave their hands and walk off.

Then the politicians keep their meeting in session, so that they can get some nice shots and footage of the politicians running away from the unarmed protestors. All it takes is one guy with a gun to stop the people "storming the halls", further showing that if they had done that at any point, it would have stopped. Despite this, they were ordered not to use anything outside, as if the Government is trying to keep this going.

All the protestors employ, despite some supposedly being armed and armored, are blunt objects.

National Guard takes three hours to get there, despite this being the capitol.

Yeah, it's about as flaccid as I expected.

My "assumption" is only that you're a statist, and I highly doubt you'll deny that one, given you're refusing to admit that it's a psy-op. Both are the same team, to me.

Yeah, totally, violently broke in and assaulted the coproaches on duty. See them assaulting them with phones to get selfies? I wonder how much the Government paid them to carry out this obvious psy-op.

Also, given how many people were involved, even if we continued to ignore evidence, the fact that every politician involved escaped unscathed should be more than enough to get the noggin jogging. Like, if they can't stop completely unarmed protestors from breaching the capitol, they absolutely wouldn't have been able to keep them away from politicians.

Gosh if only that were the only videos we know of that day.

Last edited:
National Guard takes three hours to get there, despite this being the capitol.

because the highest on that food change stopped them from employing. chris miller, taking over for DOD sec. esper & installed mere days b4 the bloody attempted coup would be the person to find out why - & on whose instructions did he follow. btw, donny - the potus could have done it with a simple directive. so we can start right there on that one.

Yeah, it's about as flaccid as I expected.

:popcorn:

My "assumption" is only that you're a statist, and I highly doubt you'll deny that one, given you're refusing to admit that it's a psy-op.

oh now i get it. you're coo coo cray cray. :th_BlackHelicopter:

Both are the same team, to me.

that is one hell of a stretch with this particular act. wow.

because the highest on that food change stopped them from employing. chris miller, taking over for DOD sec. esper & installed mere days b4 the bloody attempted coup would be the person to find out why - & on whose instructions did he follow. btw, donny - the potus could have done it with a simple directive. so we can start right there on that one.

:popcorn:

oh now i get it. you're coo coo cray cray. :th_BlackHelicopter:

that is one hell of a stretch with this particular act. wow.
So, then you're admitting that the Government prevented itself from responding, ignoring all of the points that I referenced in the video to prove my point and instead calling me crazy without explaining why, then saying it's a stretch to point it out despite Operation Northwoods being public knowledge at this point.

I'll just call it cognitive dissonance and call it a day. Six months is the average.

lol...

you understand nothing. since you are a newbie,i'll let that one pass; but here's a heads up... never ASSume anything about me sweety.

I agree your not a D. Your definitely a K.

not the 'gov'ment ' .

donny & HIS pawns.

get it straight.
I do have it straight, you just don't want to acknowledge that this is the type of thing that happens with any Government, it happens regardless of who is presented as President, and that if that's what really happened, it would not be the narrative of the mockingbird media.

I do have it straight, you just don't want to acknowledge that this is the type of thing that happens with any Government, it happens regardless of who is presented as President, and that if that's what really happened, it would not be the narrative of the mockingbird media.

sure. you go with that.

An Open Letter To: The House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Insurrection

Despite the 2022 Mid-term Elections being over one year away, time is actually growing quite short for Nancy Pelosi’s select committee investigating the January 6th insurrection.

Last week, the House speaker signaled that the Committee would soon be focusing on sitting members of Congress who, in her words, “participated in the big ‘lie.’”

The select committee’s chair, Democratic Representative Bennie G. Thompson of Mississippi, has said that he has “no reluctance to subpoena” members of Congress “whose testimony is germane to the mission of the select committee” if they refuse to cooperate voluntarily. The question of whether members of the House GOP knew about or were involved in the events of January 6th falls squarely within the legitimate scope of the investigatory committee.

However, there is no established historical or legal precedent regarding congressional power to enforce subpoenas against members of Congress. So, those Republican congressmen (and women) who openly promoted the “big lie” will inevitably seek court ordered actions to block the enforcement of the committee’s subpoenas. These delaying actions, even if unsuccessful, should stall the committee’s investigation for an extended period.

Regardless of the evidence already known about the lead-up to the insurrectionists’ attack on the Capitol, including all the public statements made by participants at trump’s pep-talk to his devoted legion the morning of January 6th, there's a real question if there's the political will to take steps necessary to get the twice impeached, former cheeto-in-chief trump, and insurrectionist-supporting Republicans on record and under oath. (The corporate controlled Senate Democrats’ foot-dragging in passing the current bill to protect voters’ rights is a strong indication of this lack of political will by the “moderate” Democrats.)

Pelosi’s House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the Capitol by trump inspired insurrectionists has already exposed the true horror experienced by the Capitol Police who defended our nation.

Also, Americans are well aware of the speeches and the tweets that promoted the “big lie” that the election was stolen, incited violence, called for insurrection and encouraged trump’s supporters to stop the electoral college certification by any means necessary. Some examples follow:

The twice impeached, former cheeto-in-chief trump: "We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore" “And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you” [1]

Rep. Mo Brooks: “Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass.” “Are you willing to do what it takes to fight for America? Louder! Will you fight for America?”[2]

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: This is Republican's "1776 moment"[3]

Rep. Paul Gosar: President Biden is an “illegitimate usurper” - Mr. Trump was “the victim of an attempted coup”

Rep. Andy Biggs: "When it comes to January 6, I am going to be right down there in the well of the House with my friend from Alabama, Mo Brooks, and dozens of others”[4]

Rep. Madison Cawthorn: “Call your congressman and feel free — you can lightly threaten them.” “Say: ‘If you don’t support election integrity, I’m coming after you.”

We know Ali Alexander, credited with founding the Stop the Steal campaign, bragged about coordinating with Reps. Brooks, Gosar, and Biggs multiple times on live streams in December, including specifically that “we’re the four guys who came up with a January 6 event.”[5] We know Rep. Brooks knew there was enough of a threat of violence that he wore body armor to the Stop the Steal rally.[6]

So, members of the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Insurrection, you are in an uphill battle with nearly every House Republican planning to block your progress. All Senate Republicans will stand in your way. And the corporate controlled “moderate” Senate Democrats’ willing failures to end the filibuster and pass the John R. Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act will make everything accomplished by the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Insurrection... irrelevant.

[1] Transcript Of Trump's Speech At Rally Before Capitol Riot : NPR

[2] Trump is on trial for inciting an insurrection. What about the 12 people who spoke before him? - POLITICO

[3] How Republicans Fanned the Flames Before US Capitol Building Riot - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

[4] Biggs points finger at antifa as new videos show his ties to 'Stop the Steal' (azcentral.com)

[5] Freedom Caucus Chair Andy Biggs Helped Plan January 6 Event, Lead Organizer Says (theintercept.com)

[6] GOP Lawmaker Mo Brooks Says He Wore Body Armor to Jan. 6 Trump Rally (businessinsider.com)

No, the installed admin in charge must be investigated. They are a threat to this country.

Lol, they could've used the blm strategy. Try to burn the building down after they lock them in. But let your hypocrisy slap you across the face.
^^^

deflection denied.jpg

Forum List

Back