An open letter to Republicans: Time To Desert President Trump & Disavow Him Publicly

people who are GOPers who see Schiff privately tell him: keep doing what you're doing. what these GOP folks are saying over martinis in the dark, they need to say in public.
That's what they say all right. That's what I would say to Adam Schiff.

time to speak up repubs ,,not to do so labels you as traitors..Trump is scum Help dethrone him

I recommend you folks avoid threads started by this OP. One day he's a rabid Trumper. The next he's a super liberal anti-Trumper.

He's a troll and an admitted shit stirrer

"I fear that if he loses the election in 2020, that there will never be a peaceful transition of power. And this is why I agreed to appear before you today," Cohen testified today. Terrifying.

I recommend you folks avoid threads started by this OP. One day he's a rabid Trumper. The next he's a super liberal anti-Trumper.

imo this whole russia thing is a political football to score political points. no one wants to actually solve the problem. in fact, they want the problem to continue so they can keep scoring points. if you dont like me, bite me!

I didn’t see congress mentioned anywhere in the OP.
Nor did he post the letter to which he was referring. Do you know the letter of which I speak? Yes, or no?
Why would I give a shit? The OP posted as if this was his own letter. Why the hell would you be looking for others to cite instead of what was posted? Did your retard slip out the side door and you’re desperate to reign him in?

we now have the smoking gun

You‘ve bemoaned Trump’s lack of decency, character and integrity. But you have chosen to keep your misgivings, your rising alarm, private. That must end. The time for silent disagreement is over. You must speak out.

I have never seen such epic butt hurt ever. Go Trump!!! :lol:

You‘ve bemoaned Trump’s lack of decency, character and integrity. But you have chosen to keep your misgivings, your rising alarm, private. That must end. The time for silent disagreement is over. You must speak out.
You're right, it is time to speak out. President Trump policies and actions have benefited all Americans, and the fact that you would ignore this just because you don't like his personal style marks you as a small minded, peevish bigot.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Thanks Obama!
...the Recession was just a blip since the right wing doesn't remember the Reason for that specific debt.

Forum List

Back