An open letter to Republicans: Time To Desert President Trump & Disavow Him Publicly

You‘ve bemoaned Trump’s lack of decency, character and integrity. But you have chosen to keep your misgivings, your rising alarm, private. That must end. The time for silent disagreement is over. You must speak out.
You're right, it is time to speak out. President Trump policies and actions have benefited all Americans, and the fact that you would ignore this just because you don't like his personal style marks you as a small minded, peevish bigot.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Thanks Obama!

You‘ve bemoaned Trump’s lack of decency, character and integrity. But you have chosen to keep your misgivings, your rising alarm, private. That must end. The time for silent disagreement is over. You must speak out.

What are you talking about? Trump is fantastic... for those of us calling themselves American anyway.

Disavow him?!?!

Just the opposite.

I've been giving his campaign $100 a month for the last five months to continue every month until the 2020 election. I should max out my $2700 cap just a week or two prior to election day.

Trump 2020!

The occupant of the White House, i cant even say his name, but Drumpf has lost all moral authority and the high ground, and certainly it appears there could be evidence of obstruction of justice and other things, but I can’t substantiate until I see this report.

So......basquebromance is the secret screen name of hilary clinton...who knew?

Disavow him?!?!

Just the opposite.

I've been giving his campaign $100 a month for the last five months to continue every month until the 2020 election. I should max out my $2700 cap just a week or two prior to election day.

Trump 2020!

I can't wait to vote for him for 2020......ginsburg or the other left winger would have to last another 5 years or he replaces them....can't wait....

Eh, isn't that the job of the #resistance?

Might make a nice slogan for the selections... 'making decency great again' sounds better than 'I'm with her'...

:spinner:

So......basquebromance is the secret screen name of hilary clinton...who knew?
when will Bill bang me?

And embrace someone with a lack of decency, character, and integrity that will make America suck.

No thanks.

Trump’s lack of decency, character and integrity.

All pretty irrelevant when compared to his actual governance. Results speak for themselves.
When you hire a painter to paint your house do you subsequently fire him if he drops the fbomb or you over hear him talking about his trip to the strip bar with his employees the Saturday before?

Idiots need to learn to sequester their emotions when looking at job performance

Disavow him?!?!

Just the opposite.

Trump 2020!
Don't worry, my little cultist friend. Schiff was speaking to congressional republicans. He holds no delusions that you cultists will ever speak out against Trump.

Trump’s lack of decency, character and integrity.

All pretty irrelevant when compared to his actual governance. Results speak for themselves.
When you hire a painter to paint your house do you subsequently fire him if he drops the fbomb or you over hear him talking about his trip to the strip bar with his employees the Saturday before?

Idiots need to learn to sequester their emotions when looking at job performance
When some goober on the internet compares moral, ethical, military, and economic leadership of the free world to the task of painting a kitchen...do you call him out for his idiotic analogy, or do you just roll your eyes and move on?

To what end?...He's not going anywhere until at least 2020.
It's called integrity Something lacking in most republicans
It's called getting the job done.
Something the democrats are getting there asses handed to them with every day that Trump is in office.
Remember your words Meister when a Dem becomes President and wants to pull the same shit trump has only in opposition to something you dearly love How if he wants money take it from a republican backed project and call it an emergency And getting the job done?? What job?? the job of having all out allies, our partners gravitate to China and Russia?

Forum List

Back