An open letter to Harry Reid

Last edited:

So you admit you lied when you claime ACA passed with only 51 votes

With a vote of 56 to 43, the Senate passed healthcare reconciliation

the key provisions of the bill would not have passed if Reid had not changed the rules, you know that, I know that, Reid knows that, everyone knows that.

and 56 is not 60

the key provisions of the bill would not have passed if Reid had not changed the rules, you know that, I know that, Reid knows that, everyone knows that.

and 56 is not 60

Reid changed no rules...but you knew that and continued to lie

and 56 is not 60

You claimed that ACA passed with 60 votes, now you admit that lie and say it passed with 56.

I was wrong when I said 51, it was 56. A bill cannot pass the senate with 56 votes unless the rules are changed to allow passage via reconciliation.

Stop crying. You confederates have done to the USA what you couldn't do 150 years ago. You've brought our govt. to a crashing halt. Soon you confederates will disallow democrats the right to vote. It took you 5 minutes after the SC struck down the key provisions in the VRA. Stop crying.

I see that you are a newby, you are allowed a couple of idiotic posts before you are destroyed by facts and logic. enjoy :eusa_whistle:
Loseiana. Case closed.

and 56 is not 60

You claimed that ACA passed with 60 votes, now you admit that lie and say it passed with 56.

I was wrong when I said 51, it was 56. A bill cannot pass the senate with 56 votes unless the rules are changed to allow passage via reconciliation.

The same set of Senate rules that allow a filibuster and cloture votes allow reconciliation

You bitch because all the Senate rules do not favor you

56-44 votes is a wide margin

Gonna be fun to watch Reid get cut off at the knees the first time he tries a filibuster in February, 2015. He'll whine. He'll weep. He'll cry like a little girl. He'll lament the unfairness of life. And, most of all, he'll forget that he built the Frankenstein that's chewing his sorry spivined ass.

Forum List

Back