An Open Letter to All Those Who Would Be President

IronFist

May 26, 2015
An Open Letter to All Those Who Would Be President Kirk Douglas
A 98 y.o. black person writes in his open letter that both republicans and democrats need to apologize for slavery. As if they didn't do that before. For how long people need to apologize for it? Slavery has been abolished 150 years ago. However black people constantly remind everyone that they are better than the other races since they have some special privileges. We can't change the history. Why can't we all live in peace together?

A 98 y.o. black person writes in his open letter that both republicans and democrats need to apologize for slavery. As if they didn't do that before. For how long people need to apologize for it? Slavery has been abolished 150 years ago. However black people constantly remind everyone that they are better than the other races since they have some special privileges. We can't change the history. Why can't we all live in peace together?
I think they meant apologize and actually mean it by not being a racist society.

I think they meant apologize and actually mean it by not being a racist society.
Forget it, nobody's gonna kiss your ass.

Not being a racist monkey has nothing to do with kissing ass.

Nobody's gonna apologize to you either, primate.

Thats ok simian. I guess you didnt realize humans were primates? Typical monkey mistake. :laugh:

Thats ok simian. I guess you didnt realize humans were primates? Typical monkey mistake. :laugh:
Some more than others, like you, but you're still not getting an apology (or any money). You've already collected more welfare than you're worth. :afro:

Some more than others, like you, but you're still not getting an apology (or any money). You've already collected more welfare than you're worth. :afro:
Poor monkey didnt know humans were primates. How dumb are you?
laugh.gif

I've already gotten plenty of money and heart felt apologies from white women. However thats not what I am asking for.

laugh.gif

I've already gotten plenty of money and heart felt apologies from white women. However thats not what I am asking for.
I assumed you were a human (albeit barely) but maybe I was wrong. And I'm sure the white women just flock to you. :lol: I'll be back, I have to go find my hip boots to wade through the bullshit.

laugh.gif

I assumed you were a human (albeit barely) but maybe I was wrong. And I'm sure the white women just flock to you. :lol: I'll be back, I have to go find my hip boots to wade through the bullshit.
The only thing you assumed is that your ticks were not going to act up when you got angry. Since you live in bullshit I'm sure you are used to it by now.
laugh.gif

Congress already apologized.
You should thank your lucky stars you're here,because had your ancestors not sold you into slavery it's highly unlikely you would have lived to be 98 as a resident of africa.
Go pound sand.
Sorry white boy.

World s Oldest Person Found In Lagos Nigeria 120 Year old Mrs. Juliana Abebi Shodiya - NewsRescue.com NewsRescue.com

World s oldest person found in South Africa - BBC News

Is this 160-year-old Ethiopian man the world s oldest ever person - Africa - World - The Independent

Last edited:
You think Kirk Douglas is black?!?

:eek-52:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I AM SPARTACUS!

Forum List

Back