CDZ An open invitation to experts on day-to-day life in Israel for Arab-Israelis

Push the apartheid regime into the sea and ask questions later. It won't interfere in the least with decent jews who are intent on peaceful coexistence with their Arab population.
And be sure to hold Netanyahu's head under water until he repents his evil hateful ways.
apartheid
Other than pro-Arab and anti-Jewish news sites, can you Link to some source to back up your claims?
Yes, I could but there's little point in quoting a site that condemns the apartheid regime. lll
I can tell you though that I consider myself a decent Canadian who is not an Arab, and I don't hedge on the fact that the apartheid is clear to most of the world.

Are you familiar with the UN voting record where the US has stood alone against taking measures against that Zionist apartheid regime?

Continuing to discuss the issue with you is dependent on you appropriate polite behaviour.
You mean the Arabs and African nations?
The best friends of the UN?
The nations with the worst Human Rights violations?
It's obvious you're not educated in this matter.

My English spelling is not the best. i use spell check but it did not notice that.
I would suggest just typing the word into your browser search window. It's important that you maintain flawless credibility when making such sweeping claims.
You lost me on it and now it's only fair that I can ask for you to scratch your way back.

Assuming that you care?

Frankly, I don't believe the Israeli (Jew) side of the argument anyway. The facts on the ground speak too loudly to ignore, on Israel being an apartheid regime.

"I" care because I consider the Zionists to be the world's largest risk of nuclear war and I'm totally convinced that will lead to nuclear revenge.

If and when any of the countries which are capable ACTUALLY use nuclear
weapons, I have no doubt that you will find a way to blame it on "the zionists"
I have been reading your literature since about age 8----now I am VERY OLD.

If or when any country uses nuclear weapons, the offending nation that uses them will be to blame.

That raises an interesting topic which can tie in nicely with this thread topic. Are Americans and Zionists so arrogant to believe that the victim country of a nuclear attack be to blame?

It's comforting to know that the Zioinist regime understands that if they use nuclear weapons, or the US uses nuclear weapons on their behalf, the Zioinist regime would be reduced to rubble before sunset.
M.A.D. has saved the world from US/Zionist nuclear aggression since the end of WW2, and it will likely save us for many years to come.

If or when any country uses nuclear weapons, the offending nation that uses them will be to blame.

That raises an interesting topic which can tie in nicely with this thread topic. Are Americans and Zionists so arrogant to believe that the victim country of a nuclear attack be to blame?

It's comforting to know that the Zioinist regime understands that if they use nuclear weapons, or the US uses nuclear weapons on their behalf, the Zioinist regime would be reduced to rubble before sunset.
M.A.D. has saved the world from US/Zionist nuclear aggression since the end of WW2, and it will likely save us for many years to come.

you should try to avoid posting. You have commented on a single
typo by the poster "shoshi" and NOW you invented a new
spelling ZIOINIST [sic] You have already identified the "victim"
country ? Please describe for me the US/ZIONIST nuclear aggression
that has taken place since the end of WW2 and identify the "victim
countries" You write in the manner used in the islamo-nazi
propaganda I read in the late 1950s. I am not sure when MAD kicked
in. But that mutual annihilation thing kicks in only when either most
or all countries are NUCLEAR BOMB COMPETENT. Just a rough estimation---
I believe that Israel has been nuclear bomb competent since (??) 1960----
when there was no MAD in reference to any arab or islamo-nazi state.
What stopped Israel back then?

I hate to make you actually use your brain, but which nations have been attacking or threatening which nations?
Israel has not been verbally aggressive, but you already know that.

Donald H

You said that Israel is an "apartheid" state. I asked you earlier and I'll ask again, what can Jewish Israelis do that Arab Israelis cannot?

Donald H

You said that Israel is an "apartheid" state. I asked you earlier and I'll ask again, what can Jewish Israelis do that Arab Israelis cannot?
I've already provided links to UN resolutions that objected to Zionists' apartheid practice against the Arab population. If any of those UNSC resolutions failed due to US support of the Zionist regime, it can hardly be claimed that they shouldn't have been passed and then acted upon.

If we are to discuss any issues further between us it's going to be in a polite and respectable way.

Push the apartheid regime into the sea and ask questions later. It won't interfere in the least with decent jews who are intent on peaceful coexistence with their Arab population.
And be sure to hold Netanyahu's head under water until he repents his evil hateful ways.
apartheid
Other than pro-Arab and anti-Jewish news sites, can you Link to some source to back up your claims?
Yes, I could but there's little point in quoting a site that condemns the apartheid regime. lll
I can tell you though that I consider myself a decent Canadian who is not an Arab, and I don't hedge on the fact that the apartheid is clear to most of the world.

Are you familiar with the UN voting record where the US has stood alone against taking measures against that Zionist apartheid regime?

Continuing to discuss the issue with you is dependent on you appropriate polite behaviour.
You mean the Arabs and African nations?
The best friends of the UN?
The nations with the worst Human Rights violations?
It's obvious you're not educated in this matter.
Donald H

I've already provided links to UN resolutions that objected to Zionists' apartheid practice against the Arab population. If any of those UNSC resolutions failed due to US support of the Zionist regime, it can hardly be claimed that they shouldn't have been passed and then acted upon.

If we are to discuss any issues further between us it's going to be in a polite and respectable way.

I missed your links and hope that you can SPECIFY one by one which resolutions
that you believe should have "passed" and are important Doing so will facilitate meaningful discussion

that you believe should have "passed" and are important Doing so will facilitate meaningful discussion

No! I won't be doing this on terms demanded by you. Meaningful discussion can however begin with reference to Zionist settlers stealing Palestinian lands. Can you accept that fact as a beginning to meaningful discussion?

With that comment from me above, I'm saying that I have no interest in wasting my valuable time by attempting to convince anybody with presenting resolutions 'one by one'.
You can read up on 2334 and comment on it to show your good faith.

No! I won't be doing this on terms demanded by you. Meaningful discussion can however begin with reference to Zionist settlers stealing Palestinian lands. Can you accept that fact as a beginning to meaningful discussion?

With that comment from me above, I'm saying that I have no interest in wasting my valuable time by attempting to convince anybody with presenting resolutions 'one by one'.
You mean the way Pakistani and Indian families were forced out of their homelands in 1948?
All of the Balkans in 1948?

You mean the way Pakistani and Indian families were forced out of their homelands in 1948?

The Soviets kicked Poles out of the Polish territories that they annexed following WW2. Germans were kicked out of East Prussia after Poland annexed that territory.

The Soviets kicked Poles out of the Polish territories that they annexed following WW2. Germans were kicked out of East Prussia after Poland annexed that territory.
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

Iran, terrorist state number one; Syria, killed tens of thousands of its own people; North Korea, dictatorship, where its people are starving; Russia, occupying another people's land.
Hitler over-ran international borders intent on annexing land and brought about WW2 (same thing as caused WW1) and that's what the UN was created to prevent happening again.

Until 2014, Israel was the only country in the world to do that, and Israel, unlike Russia, has followed it up with mass ethnic cleansing and the implantation of settlers (a crime first legislated against because of Hitler's conduct).

Hence Israel was bound to be the primary target of UN sanctions - especially since it shows absolutely no intent to moderate its practises. The only strange thing is that the UN has not mustered forces and punished Israel, reversing the ethnic cleansing (as almost every nation in the world has voted for and Israel itself promised if it were given membership of the UN).

Hitler is also remembered for persecuting expelling and and mass-murdering groups for their religion - Israel was founded in that. Israel has mysteriously been given carte-blanche to do this, the UN is extraordinarily remiss at not pointing it out. Has the UN learned nothing from the Holocaust?

Only Myanmar has done anything like that since (its conduct tolerated by us, as if we've learned nothing from the Holocaust).

My English spelling is not the best. i use spell check but it did not notice that.
I'm a native English speaker from a native English speaking nation. I'd never jeer at anyone for their spelling or pronounciation or wrong grammar. That's because I'm happy to be using the lingua franca - a language that became so popular because its users were so tolerant.
Life in Israel is much the same for all of us. there is intermarriage between all groups.
I find that statement astonishing - surely Jews are forbidden from marrying non-Jews in Israel?

Yes and no. The marriage between Jew and non jew is recognized if it happened outside the country.

Hitler over-ran international borders intent on annexing land and brought about WW2 (same thing as caused WW1) and that's what the UN was created to prevent happening again.

Until 2014, Israel was the only country in the world to do that, and Israel, unlike Russia, has followed it up with mass ethnic cleansing and the implantation of settlers (a crime first legislated against because of Hitler's conduct).

Hence Israel was bound to be the primary target of UN sanctions - especially since it shows absolutely no intent to moderate its practises. The only strange thing is that the UN has not mustered forces and punished Israel, reversing the ethnic cleansing (as almost every nation in the world has voted for and Israel itself promised if it were given membership of the UN).

Hitler is also remembered for persecuting expelling and and mass-murdering groups for their religion - Israel was founded in that. Israel has mysteriously been given carte-blanche to do this, the UN is extraordinarily remiss at not pointing it out. Has the UN learned nothing from the Holocaust?

Only Myanmar has done anything like that since (its conduct tolerated by us, as if we've learned nothing from the Holocaust).
Very well stated Nick!
The only thing that needs mentioning in addition to that is the fact that the UN would have almost certainly acted to correct the apartheid had it not been for America's vetos at the UNSC.

And so as the situation sits in limbo with the likelihood of it becoming the cause of a major war that isn't contained in the region, perhaps we could all discuss the reasons why America persists in it's support of apartheid.

Considering your honesty and mastery of the topic, what is your opinion or opinions on that? Personally, I would say that there's a lot more to the question than just the US appeasing of America's Christians. I'll leave it at that for now.

Iran, terrorist state number one; Syria, killed tens of thousands of its own people; North Korea, dictatorship, where its people are starving; Russia, occupying another people's land.

Any Links to non-Islamic sites to back up that bit of fantasy?
Is that why 90% of Arab nations are in a queue to make peace & commerce deals with Israel?

Forum List

Back