CDZ An open invitation to experts on day-to-day life in Israel for Arab-Israelis

Use to be Israel had my full support. No longer, greed & power madness now seem to overrule fair play.
All they've ever been interested in is expanding their territory at the expense of Arabs. They'll always be an apartheid regime until they end up starting a nuclear war.
There's no other word for it but 'evil'.

had the Palestinians accepted partition they would have most of the country now. Do you know any Palestinians? They will tell you themselves saying no to the UN Partition plan was a mistake and they were sold by the Arab leadership.
Arafat said no the 97 percent of the territories. had he said yes there would be the Palestinian state today.
Do you wonder why the Arab world is moving on leaving the Palestinians behind? Because they will no longer be held hostage by people who do not want peace. We are less isolated than ever while they are more isolated. Abbas will have to make a deal without Hamas or be left behind. That is the reality.
The Zionists have been building settlements on Palestinian land ever since they were allowed by the UN to trespass on Arab lands. They have no intention of ever stopping and obeying the treaty limits they're bound by.

It was a misguided experiment right from the beginning because they already had homes in their countries of origin and nobody was interfering with their rights.

Now they are living an apartheid regime in which only Zionists are invited to be citizens.

REALLY? Have you looked up the numbers for Arab citizens of Israel?? Your opinions are worth much less when you don't the facts on the ground..

Apartheid? Which arabs not ALREADY citizens of Israel -- WANT to citizens of Israel? It's DENYING a people citizenship that causes Apartheid.. It's a word you're tossing about not even knowing how many Arabs ARE citizens of Israel.

Only maybe 15 to 20% of Palis have ANY DESIRE to even CONSIDER being "citizens of Israel".. Therefore it's a refugee issue -- NOT an Apartheid issue..

Cleaning this up ONCE.. If moderation has to come back in -- folks who got post deletion alerts are gonna be warned and ejected... 5 posts deleted.. If you're clueless about the Clean Debate Zone -- read the sticky threads and the posting guidelines for Zone1 moderation..

REALLY? Have you looked up the numbers for Arab citizens of Israel?? Your opinions are worth much less when you don't the facts on the ground..

Yes.

Apartheid? Which arabs not ALREADY citizens of Israel -- WANT to citizens of Israel? It's DENYING a people citizenship that causes Apartheid.. It's a word you're tossing about not even knowing how many Arabs ARE citizens of Israel.

I know the answer.

Only maybe 15 to 20% of Palis have ANY DESIRE to even CONSIDER being "citizens of Israel".. Therefore it's a refugee issue -- NOT an Apartheid issue..

I disagree.

I have heard your warning and so I won't expand on my opinion until you ask me to.

I have been mistaken for Arab by the Askenazi. I am Mizrahi Persian on my fathers side Tunisian on my mothers. I do not get offended by it. I have dined in a bedouin tent in the Negev. Life in Israel is much the same for all of us. there is intermarriage between all groups. I would say the Arabs who serve in IDF such as the bedouin and the Druze are more respected than Arabs who do not serve. Service is not mandatory for Arabs which some Jews do not like.
The word is Ashkenazi.
Shouldn't you know that?

Those that try to score points by pointing out typos or spelling mistakes are too trivial to take seriously.

Use to be Israel had my full support. No longer, greed & power madness now seem to overrule fair play.
All they've ever been interested in is expanding their territory at the expense of Arabs. They'll always be an apartheid regime until they end up starting a nuclear war.

had the Palestinians accepted partition they would have most of the country now. Do you know any Palestinians? They will tell you themselves saying no to the UN Partition plan was a mistake and they were sold by the Arab leadership.
Arafat said no the 97 percent of the territories. had he said yes there would be the Palestinian state today.
Do you wonder why the Arab world is moving on leaving the Palestinians behind? Because they will no longer be held hostage by people who do not want peace. We are less isolated than ever while they are more isolated. Abbas will have to make a deal without Hamas or be left behind. That is the reality.
The Zionists have been building settlements on Palestinian land ever since they were allowed by the UN to trespass on Arab lands. They have no intention of ever stopping and obeying the treaty limits they're bound by.

It was a misguided experiment right from the beginning because they already had homes in their countries of origin and nobody was interfering with their rights.

Now they are living an apartheid regime in which only Zionists are invited to be citizens.

Many arabs are citizens and many secular and religious Jews who oppose
Zionism.....the most religious group in Israel oppose the state of Israel claiming it is illegitimate aka Israel should not exist until the return of the Messiah.

The 120 members of the Knesset (MKs) are popularly elected from a single nationwide electoral district to concurrent four-year terms, subject to calls for early elections (which are quite common). All Israeli citizens 18 years or older may vote in legislative elections, which are conducted by secret ballot.

Last edited:

Yes.

I know the answer.

I disagree.

I have heard your warning and so I won't expand on my opinion until you ask me to.

We could both agree to disagree but then we both would be wrongl.

The pals problem is the result of arab nations refusing to allow the pals to settle there.....they want to keep them bottled up in camps for political purposes.

Many arabs are citizens and many secular and religious Jews who oppose
Zionism.....the most religious group in Israel oppose the state of Israel claiming it is illegitimate aka Israel should not exist until the return of the Messiah.

The 120 members of the Knesset (MKs) are popularly elected from a single nationwide electoral district to concurrent four-year terms, subject to calls for early elections (which are quite common). All Israeli citizens 18 years or older may vote in legislative elections, which are conducted by secret ballot.

Exactly.....too many have bought into Anti-Israel propaganda.

Push the apartheid regime into the sea and ask questions later. It won't interfere in the least with decent jews who are intent on peaceful coexistence with their Arab population.
And be sure to hold Netanyahu's head under water until he repents his evil hateful ways.

Push the apartheid regime into the sea and ask questions later. It won't interfere in the least with decent jews who are intent on peaceful coexistence with their Arab population.
And be sure to hold Netanyahu's head under water until he repents his evil hateful ways.
apartheid
Other than pro-Arab and anti-Jewish news sites, can you Link to some source to back up your claims?

apartheid
Other than pro-Arab and anti-Jewish news sites, can you Link to some source to back up your claims?
Yes, I could but there's little point in quoting a site that condemns the apartheid regime. lll
I can tell you though that I consider myself a decent Canadian who is not an Arab, and I don't hedge on the fact that the apartheid is clear to most of the world.

Are you familiar with the UN voting record where the US has stood alone against taking measures against that Zionist apartheid regime?

Continuing to discuss the issue with you is dependent on you appropriate polite behaviour.

Apartheid? Not much doubt on many, many occasions of it being condemned by the UN, both General assemply and UNSC.

Of which there are many examples of the US standing alone with the apartheid regime.

The UN has an anti-Israel bias. Just this year, that body passed 17 resolutions condemning Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East, but could only muster 6 resolutions for the rest of the world combined against some of the biggest human rights abusers in the world: Iran; Syria; North Korea; Myanmar; Russia (two for its occupation of Crimea)!

In 2016, the out-going UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon, in his final address to the UN -- who incidentally passed 16 resolutions against Israel that year -- acknowledged this anti-Israel stance when he stated that the UN has a "disproportionate volume of resolutions, reports, and conferences criticizing Israel."

apartheid
Yes, I could but there's little point in quoting a site that condemns the apartheid regime. lll
I can tell you though that I consider myself a decent Canadian who is not an Arab, and I don't hedge on the fact that the apartheid is clear to most of the world.

Are you familiar with the UN voting record where the US has stood alone against taking measures against that Zionist apartheid regime?

Continuing to discuss the issue with you is dependent on you appropriate polite behaviour.

Justice for the First Nations! Free Kanata!

My English spelling is not the best. i use spell check but it did not notice that.
I'm a native English speaker from a native English speaking nation. I'd never jeer at anyone for their spelling or pronounciation or wrong grammar. That's because I'm happy to be using the lingua franca - a language that became so popular because its users were so tolerant.
Life in Israel is much the same for all of us. there is intermarriage between all groups.
I find that statement astonishing - surely Jews are forbidden from marrying non-Jews in Israel?

The UN has an anti-Israel bias. Just this year, that body passed 17 resolutions condemning Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East, but could only muster 6 resolutions for the rest of the world combined against some of the biggest human rights abusers in the world: Iran; Syria; North Korea; Myanmar; Russia (two for its occupation of Crimea)!
The UN is primarily aimed at preventing nations behaving like Nazi Germany and starting another world war - viz, over-running their neighbours, abusing their civilians and even (totally illegally) annexing their territory.

The UN might (but I don't think does very much) somewhat concern itself with nations that copy Nazi Germany and persecute minorities - especially religious minorities.

Its hardly surprising that Israel is of prime concern, being easily the worst nation in the world in the first respect and terrible in the second respect.

The UN is primarily aimed at preventing nations behaving like Nazi Germany and starting another world war - viz, over-running their neighbours, abusing their civilians and even (totally illegally) annexing their territory.

The UN might (but I don't think does very much) somewhat concern itself with nations that copy Nazi Germany and persecute minorities - especially religious minorities.

Its hardly surprising that Israel is of prime concern, being easily the worst nation in the world in the first respect and terrible in the second respect.

Iran, terrorist state number one; Syria, killed tens of thousands of its own people; North Korea, dictatorship, where its people are starving; Russia, occupying another people's land.

Forum List

Back