An Obamacare Alternative presented to Congress, states can choose..

What do you think about this, will Ryan and McConnell go for it?

GOP senators present Obamacare alternative - CNNPolitics.com

Sens. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana and Susan Collins of Maine unveiled a bill that they are describing as an "Obamacare replacement plan." The duo is promising that the proposal would give more power to the states on health care policy, increase access to affordable insurance and help cover millions of Americans who are currently uninsured.
At the core of their proposal: Any state that likes Obamacare can keep it.

Obamacare alternative - no alternative, states elect to keep Obamacare or go back to the good old days.
I bet most states would opt to ditch Obamacare

If this will be how they run it I do think it will be the blue states who have it....But would someone be able to move to a blue state and get on insurance right away if they get sick.?
The ACA never stopped anyone from getting health insurance from their own preferred insurance company...

What do you think about this, will Ryan and McConnell go for it?

GOP senators present Obamacare alternative - CNNPolitics.com

Sens. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana and Susan Collins of Maine unveiled a bill that they are describing as an "Obamacare replacement plan." The duo is promising that the proposal would give more power to the states on health care policy, increase access to affordable insurance and help cover millions of Americans who are currently uninsured.
At the core of their proposal: Any state that likes Obamacare can keep it.

Obamacare alternative - no alternative, states elect to keep Obamacare or go back to the good old days.
I bet most states would opt to ditch Obamacare

If this will be how they run it I do think it will be the blue states who have it....But would someone be able to move to a blue state and get on insurance right away if they get sick.?
If you have the money to move just buy insurance. Jesus Christ people

Forum List

Back