An Obamacare Alternative presented to Congress, states can choose..

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
What do you think about this, will Ryan and McConnell go for it?

GOP senators present Obamacare alternative - CNNPolitics.com

Sens. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana and Susan Collins of Maine unveiled a bill that they are describing as an "Obamacare replacement plan." The duo is promising that the proposal would give more power to the states on health care policy, increase access to affordable insurance and help cover millions of Americans who are currently uninsured.
At the core of their proposal: Any state that likes Obamacare can keep it.

Hard to tell w/o seeing the plan in detail....maybe they should pass the bill to see what's in the bill. That worked out sooooo well last time

Sens. Bill Cassidy of Louisiana and Susan Collins of Maine unveiled a bill that they are describing as an "Obamacare replacement plan." The duo is promising that the proposal would give more power to the states on health care policy, increase access to affordable insurance and help cover millions of Americans who are currently uninsured.

Obamacare alternative - no alternative, states elect to keep Obamacare or go back to the good old days.

Obamacare alternative - no alternative, states elect to keep Obamacare or go back to the good old days.

Meh, either way, just so long as we get to continue to subsidize our pharma industry and make up the difference for the drug prices Canadians pay due to the ability of their nationalized program to negotiate pricing.

GOP senators: Give states the option of keeping ObamaCare

Under the plan, known as the Patient Freedom Act, state legislatures would have the choice of whether to keep ObamaCare operating in their state, complete with its subsidies, mandates, and protections for people with pre-existing conditions.

Other states, the senators say, could opt into an alternative plan that would provide a uniform tax credit linked to a Health Savings Account to help people afford a basic, less-comprehensive health insurance plan.

----------------------------------

In Blue States, replace........it..........with..............it.

In Red States, LESS comprehensive coverage. Or, in simple language, fuck 'em, let 'em die, they voted for Trump. It's what they want.

There,

Problem solved!!!!!!!!!

i had a better plan with better coverage and lower co-pays and a lower premium in the "good old days"....go figure.....and i cant get anyone today to match that plan....

i had a better plan with better coverage and lower co-pays and a lower premium in the "good old days"....go figure.....and i cant get anyone today to match that plan....

It's been getting worse and worse over time even on employer plans long before the ACA.

Yea, and cheeseburgers were 15 cents, neither is coming back.

it was just a few years ago,not 20 like you are trying to say....

did you get your plan through employer?

yea the US Government.....and that has nothing to do with what you said....which was "keep Obamacare or go back to the good old days"....if those days are gone as you say,how can i return to the good old days?...

yea the US Government

LOL! You do realize that US government's own insurance is not better or worse because of Obamacare, right?

More generally this is what pre and post ACA employer insurance prices looked like:

8775-exhibit-1-111.png

Do you see Obamacare increases?

In Blue States, replace........it..........with..............it.

In Red States, LESS comprehensive coverage. Or, in simple language, fuck 'em, let 'em die, they voted for Trump. It's what they want.

There,

Problem solved!!!!!!!!!

They didn't want it in the first place, so let them go back to the way it was before Obamacare..
All they did was find the negatives.
Go without period, no fines anymore...Let them lose their homes and life savings and then die when they are broke...Dumb ass people

yea the US Government

LOL! You do realize that US government's own insurance is not better or worse because of Obamacare, right?

More generally this is what pre and post ACA employer insurance prices looked like:

8775-exhibit-1-111.png

Do you see Obamacare increases?
did i say it was?....read what i said instead of quoting just the first sentence....

I bet most states would opt to ditch Obamacare

Many never adopted it in the first place..

If this will be how they run it I do think it will be the blue states who have it....But would someone be able to move to a blue state and get on insurance right away if they get sick.?

Forum List

Back