An Interesting Picture... Discuss.

408583_10200197784841267_1675068214_n.jpg

:)

peace...

Was the person taking the picture a target? The guy on the Hummer thought so.

He could get away with murder. He has the full weight & power of Big Brother and the MSM behind him. He could do just about anything and get away with it. But i guess that's just life in a Police State. It looks like it's what the People want.

Last edited:

He could get away with murder. He has the full weight & power of Big Brother and the MSM behind him. He could do just about anything and get away with it. But i guess that's just life in a Police State. It looks like it's what the People want.

i guess i dont blame the guy in the hummer

for all he knew at the time

is that they could have been drawn into an ambush

He could have shot & killed that innocent citizen, and most would have defended him. It's all about the Authority-Worship. It's the many many years of State Propaganda and indoctrination.

He could have shot & killed that innocent citizen, and most would have defended him. It's all about the Authority-Worship. It's the many many years of State Propaganda and indoctrination.

could have

but he didnt did he

his professionalism prevented him from doing that

could have

but he didnt did he

I'm pretty sure you're one of those who would have defended him. But i'm not blaming you, it's not your fault. Authority-Worship is all most Americans know. Fear cripples and brings most to their knees to praise Big Brother.

could have

but he didnt did he

I'm pretty sure you're one of those who would have defended him. But i'm not blaming you, it's not your fault. Authority-Worship is all most Americans know. Fear cripples and brings most to their knees to praise Big Brother.

you make too many assumptions

could have

but he didnt did he

I love how some people can minimize the dangers and threats people like those two terrorists posed to the citizenry-- that or blame it on the NRA or regular people. Politician (spelled properly, yes, I know its about Ron Paul) there doesn't seem to realize that to an extent, it is the government's duty to protect people, not leave them purely to their own devices; that is one of it's most basic functions!

could have

but he didnt did he

Simple question. Do you think authority is necessary? If not, why not? Do you even respect authority? Why is there authority to begin with?

I don't worship authority, I respect it. Rebelling against it is foolish, and I'm quite frankly not going to pull a Rosa Parks or Tank Man just to prove how evil the government is. I'd rather keep what little freedom I already have, rather than to be thrown in jail for making a "statement." Yes, the government proves how evil it is on it's own, it doesn't need my help.

could have

but he didnt did he

I love how some people can minimize the dangers and threats people like those two terrorists posed to the citizenry-- that or blame it on the NRA or regular people. Politician (spelled properly, yes, I know its about Ron Paul) there doesn't seem to realize that to an extent, it is the government's duty to protect people, not leave them purely to their own devices; that is one of it's most basic functions!

That's your own interpretation of what Government function is or should be. And it's not what our Founding Fathers wanted. They wanted the Government to fear & respect the People. They wanted the fear of possible Revolution to always be there. But now it's reversed. The People now fear & despise their Government. Our Government has become arrogant, corrupt, and oppressive. If our Founding Fathers were around today, they would likely be calling for another Revolution.

could have

but he didnt did he

oh how they would be squealing today had the cops simply

carried on as a regular crime

and the two would have had time

to drop some more pressure cookers around town

Therein lies the tale!

could have

but he didnt did he

That's your own interpretation of what Government function is or should be. And it's not what our Founding Fathers wanted. They wanted the Government to fear & respect the People. They wanted the fear of possible Revolution to always be there. But now it's reversed. The People now fear & despise their Government. Our Government has become arrogant, corrupt, and oppressive. If our Founding Fathers were around today, they would likely be calling for another Revolution.

Then what was the 14th Amendment for then?

The Government's duty to protect lives under the Due Process Clause

could have

but he didnt did he

you make too many assumptions
Do you not agree there has been an excessive amount of militarization of American law enforcement in recent years? What this picture reveals is we don't know if we're looking at police or at an army in our streets.

What you are looking at is potential. How do you like it?

Yes! What we need is a Big Brother! The bigger the better.

I was wondering how long it would take before somebody found fault with the way the police authorities handled the task of finding the bombing suspects in Boston. I'm a little surprised. I didn't think anybody would find fault until maybe tomorrow or Wednesday.

Forum List

Back