An Interesting Picture... Discuss.

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
408583_10200197784841267_1675068214_n.jpg

:)

peace...

A fine picture of troops defending civilians...now lets see some pics of troops killing jihadists in their beds. Time to go on offense.

My main question is why do the cops have so many toys to get one guy? Back in day wouldn't you just need a bottle of whiskey, a couple of tommy guns and some irish guys in pinstripe suits. In that picture alone there looks to be a million plus of tax payer money equipping a lot of stupid looking dicks.

What I find most Interesting is that we had about as many boots on the ground in Boston as we do in Iraq and in the end the younger Brother somehow ran his older Brother over in a stolen car AFTER the Police/Military/HS or whomever had him in Custody... Later to be caught by a guy who went outside to have a smoke and noticed someone bleeding out in his boat in his backyard...

How did he get away in a car with that many Boots around and how did he run over his Brother and Kill him after his Brother was in Custody?...

What the Fuck and I missing?... And yeah, that pic is Unsettling...

peace...

My main question is why do the cops have so many toys to get one guy? Back in day wouldn't you just need a bottle of whiskey, a couple of tommy guns and some irish guys in pinstripe suits. In that picture alone there looks to be a million plus of tax payer money equipping a lot of stupid looking dicks.

I thought Boston was full of Badasses...

Turns out when they are told to cower in their Homes until these 2 Terrorists off each other, that's exactly what Bostonians will do.

peace...

Just out of curiosity, how many cops would you think it takes to seal of an area of 4.2 square miles, containing 32,000 people, and conduct a house to house search?

Just out of curiosity, how many cops would you think it takes to seal of an area of 4.2 square miles, containing 32,000 people, and conduct a house to house search?

I think what was really annoying is if you were following on the police scanners and the minute by minute updates, the cops were largely clueless in the several hours following the initial gun fight. Those house to house searches started occurring many hours after any contact with the suspect and seemed to be a last ditch effort to look like they were doing something in front of the TV cameras. The authorities were really close to looking like goddamn idiots and having major potential law suits for infringing on peoples' rights if a citizen didn't wander into their backyard to smoke a cigarette. If the suspect slipped the martial law imposed on Watertown and escaped which he had amble time to do if he wasn't wounded, this would've been a clusterfuck of epic proportion.

And at the end of the day these dumb motherfucking pigs with all their fancy toys and guns really didn't do a goddamn thing.

I think what was really annoying is if you were following on the police scanners and the minute by minute updates, the cops were largely clueless in the several hours following the initial gun fight. Those house to house searches started occurring many hours after any contact with the suspect and seemed to be a last ditch effort to look like they were doing something in front of the TV cameras. The authorities were really close to looking like goddamn idiots and having major potential law suits for infringing on peoples' rights if a citizen didn't wander into their backyard to smoke a cigarette. If the suspect slipped the martial law imposed on Watertown and escaped which he had amble time to do if he wasn't wounded, this would've been a clusterfuck of epic proportion.

And at the end of the day these dumb motherfucking pigs with all their fancy toys and guns really didn't do a goddamn thing.

to top it off the shooter was outside of the police zone

The Boston metro area encompasses 4600 square miles and has 4 1/2 million people in it. If you think it's so damn easy to just go out and find someone, let me see you prove it.

Here's a name from the Boston phone book. I've cut you some slack and chosen an unusual name, like the suspects have: June Wu

Your time starts now. See how fast you can find her. And, I don't mean just tell me her address, I want you to GO to where she is and take a picture of her.

to top it off the shooter was outside of the police zone

That's just pathetic. I think a lot of the rah rah that the mainstream is trying to cover up just fucked up the situation was in Watertown. I still don't have a definite answer if cops were going house to house without permission but I'll say I would be suing the fuck out of anybody and everybody if a SWAT team came busting into my house at 6 AM with no warrant or legal reason.

The Boston metro area encompasses 4600 square miles and has 4 1/2 million people in it. If you think it's so damn easy to just go out and find someone, let me see you prove it.

Here's a name from the Boston phone book. I've cut you some slack and chosen an unusual name, like the suspects have: June Wu

Your time starts now. See how fast you can find her. And, I don't mean just tell me her address, I want you to GO to where she is and take a picture of her.

Okay, can I have 9,000 inept police officers and the ability to kick in every citizen's door from here to Beth Israel Hosp-Neurosurgery hospital where she works?

Funny thing is did the lockdown martial law type situation catch the guy.. or did an individual citizen checking his boat find him and report him??

you on the right have no idea the wealth of knowledge we will gain from this kid.

He is the gift that will keep in giving for years to come.

dead we would have learned nothing about these factions of nutters

Oh yeah and when a cop is scanning an area with hius gun to ensure his fellow cops dont get sniped that cop has to look everywhere including windows with movement and people in them

you on the right have no idea the wealth of knowledge we will gain from this kid.

He is the gift that will keep in giving for years to come.

dead we would have learned nothing about these factions of nutters

everyone has taken something away

from this experience

including future terrorists

Did you clowns think that was a new police procedure?

you guys dont know much of anything do you.

hey your tin foil hat is slipping off to the right

Forum List

Back