ex head of Roskosmos (putin´s NASA) & Musk buddy, posted a gorilla picture instead of US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin picture

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
ex head of Roskosmos (putin´s NASA) & Musk buddy, posted a gorilla picture instead of US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin picture .
yes, the same man who said that "🏳️❤️🏳️Belarusian (in 🇷🇺🐖 🇸🇦 our empire ) nation- language will have place in an 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 ethnographic museum "

Rogozin is an obtuse, coarse & vulgar imperialistic kleptocrat. In short, Muscovite ! Disgusting. How does so called Global South & South Africa’s ANC feel about this?

I assume that there are some nice Russian people.

The dreadful Russians who currently occupy the Kremlin are hopefully not representative of most Russian people.

I often watch YouTube videos of kind Russians rescuing stray dogs (and, yes, some evil Russians poison dogs on purpose. I guess some of those evil entities are enjoying the slaughter in Ukraine).

I assume that there are some nice Russian people.

The dreadful Russians who currently occupy the Kremlin are hopefully not representative of most Russian people.

I often watch YouTube videos of kind Russians rescuing stray dogs (and, yes, some evil Russians poison dogs on purpose. I guess some of those evil entities are enjoying the slaughter in Ukraine).
me must show it #musk (Rogozin´s buddy )

My partner's family was from Ukraine and always considered themselves Russian. His mother was born in Kiev.

My partner's family was from Ukraine and always considered themselves Russian. His mother was born in Kiev.
Ugandan dictator Idi Amin called himself "the last king of Scotland", there was even a movie with that name in the 2000s....

This makes no sense but you knew that anyway. Yours is a knee jerk action.

Like it or not, Ukraine was part of Russia. Many in Ukraine speak Russian and still consider themselves Russian.

Rogozin is a co-founder of the far-right Rodina party, which was barred from elections in 2005 for inciting racial hatred. Since 2022, he has been unemployed as Putin lost faith in him.

He was co-founder of the far-right Rodina political party, which was created in 2003. Parts of the party later merged with other parties to form A Just Russia in 2006. On 6 November 2005, Rodina was barred from taking part in the December elections to the Moscow Duma following a complaint filed by the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia that Rodina's advertising campaign incited racial hatred. The advertisement in question showed Caucasian immigrants tossing watermelon rinds to the ground and ended with the slogan "Let's clear our city of trash", calling for Russians to clean their cities of rubbish.

Last edited:
Ukraine was part of Russia.
Moscow´s cuckold, you are telling the whole truth again :

g32sj10ikg651.jpg

any comments on this ?

My partner's family was from Ukraine and always considered themselves Russian.
so you are a semi - muslim 🇷🇺 mongoloid, you just dont see a difference between Rus´ and "russia" (rossiya)

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.
1711023072736.jpeg

1711023097091.jpeg

so you are a semi - muslim 🇷🇺 mongoloid, you just dont see a difference between Rus´ and "russia" (rossiya)

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.
View attachment 920366

View attachment 920367
It's people like you that give me a pause to consider Russia in a new light.

Forum List

Back