An immigrant on welfare: not exactly what you thought it would look like?

I stopped reading at "as long as you're white". It's an outright lie that cannot be proven.
You're right. it can't be proven that it's a lie. I see how people of color are (very often) treated, and I am not treated that way. For example, I whizz through security at the airport with my green card and my foreign passport, while my American friends who are not white are often treated with suspicion.

Thanks for pointing out my error. I meant your position cannot be proven. Yeah brown is more likely to be suspect at an airport. That's what happens when brown flies jets into US buildings, and 25% of brown supports terrorism. It's a cause and effect thing.

Last time I flew a plane I was taken aside by security for having too much volume in tooth paste. I'm white, but if I were non-white and stupid, I'd have played the race card too.

Last edited:
Yep, white American here, but twice on the way to the gate, pulled aside and summarily searched. Also another time had my tweezers confiscated.
I stopped reading at "as long as you're white". It's an outright lie that cannot be proven.
You're right. it can't be proven that it's a lie. I see how people of color are (very often) treated, and I am not treated that way. For example, I whizz through security at the airport with my green card and my foreign passport, while my American friends who are not white are often treated with suspicion.

Thanks for pointing out my error. I meant your position cannot be proven. Yeah brown is more likely to be suspect at an airport. That's what happens when brown flies jets into US buildings, and 25% of brown supports terrorism. It's a cause and effect thing.

Last time I flew a plane I was taken aside by security for having too much volume in tooth paste. I'm white, but if I were non-white and stupid, I'd have played the race card too.

Yeah but were they tweezers of mass destruction?

I am not a U.S. citizen, but merely an immigrant. That doesn't stop me from receiving government handouts, however. You could probably call me a welfare recipient, and that would be accurate. The funds in question that are given to me come out of a yearly $134 billion budget, "larger than the entire budgets of the Department of Education, Justice and Energy combined" (see cited source below). I get something, because I already have something: I own my home, and since they are my first and second (I own two), I get a mortgage interest deduction on both. Do I think this is fair, when people who can't afford a mortgage get nothing to help pay their rent? Or can't afford groceries? No. Neither is fair that unlike food stamp recipients, I am free to spend this money for anything I want: cigarettes, booze, smutty magazines...heck, I could buy assault weapons if I wanted to! And unlike the people on food stamps, I don't get glares from self-righteous strangers in the grocery store line. People don't look at me and think: "There goes our tax dollars!"

I've found, to my surprise, that as an immigrant in the United States, you get treated extremely well, as long as you are white. I get treated better than many American citizens of color. They are constantly reminded that they are not white, and their non-whiteness is always an issue among whites (who conveniently don't have to think about race all the time, ...!

Yeah, I stopped reading here.

You are a race baiting asshole who has done nothing to support your hate filled claims.

FUck off.

I am not a U.S. citizen, but merely an immigrant. That doesn't stop me from receiving government handouts, however. You could probably call me a welfare recipient, and that would be accurate. The funds in question that are given to me come out of a yearly $134 billion budget, "larger than the entire budgets of the Department of Education, Justice and Energy combined" (see cited source below). I get something, because I already have something: I own my home, and since they are my first and second (I own two), I get a mortgage interest deduction on both. Do I think this is fair, when people who can't afford a mortgage get nothing to help pay their rent? Or can't afford groceries? No. Neither is fair that unlike food stamp recipients, I am free to spend this money for anything I want: cigarettes, booze, smutty magazines...heck, I could buy assault weapons if I wanted to! And unlike the people on food stamps, I don't get glares from self-righteous strangers in the grocery store line. People don't look at me and think: "There goes our tax dollars!"

I've found, to my surprise, that as an immigrant in the United States, you get treated extremely well, as long as you are white. I get treated better than many American citizens of color. They are constantly reminded that they are not white, and their non-whiteness is always an issue among whites (who conveniently don't have to think about race all the time, ...!

You are a race baiting asshole who has done nothing to support your hate filled claims.

FUck off.
Racism, classism, sexism, ageism, are all alive and well. You or the people you know may not openly participate, you shouldnt take that as evidence it doesnt exist.

FUck off.
Racism, classism, sexism, ageism, are all alive and well. You or the people you know may not openly participate, you shouldnt take that as evidence it doesnt exist.

The fact that I and the people I know do not participate but are CONSTANTLY accused of it, is evidence that those who accuse people of being racist are all filthy liars.

FUck off.

The fact that I and the people I know do not participate but are CONSTANTLY accused of it, is evidence that those who accuse people of being racist are all filthy liars.
Who accused you? Did someone do it to your face? Or is it because you voted for Trump and some hipsters said Trump voters are all the isms?

FUck off.

Who accused you? Did someone do it to your face? Or is it because you voted for Trump and some hipsters said Trump voters are all the isms?

All the above and more.

DO you doubt that the world is full of unfounded accusations of racism and that fear is used to bully people?

They must have been. Almost missed my flight over their discussion. I told them just take them and let me go, but noooo, they had to hold me up another 10 minutes then keep them. Lol
Yeah but were they tweezers of mass destruction?

Last edited:
Are you aware that many of these poor bedraggled Americans that you pity get a substantial "refund" of taxes that they have never paid? We perversely call it the "Earned Income Tax Credit." Further, almost half of these wretches pay NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX AT ALL, which, if my math is correct, is even more valuable than an income tax deduction.

With all due brotherly love, I encourage you to (1) Read and contemplate the U.S. Constitution, with particular emphasis on Article I, Section8, and the Tenth Amendment, and (2) if you don't like the way things are here, you are welcome indeed to go back wherever the fuck you came from. "Dragged," indeed. Bullshit.
We're aware of endless bipartisan corporate welfare, the half century long bipartisan sodomization of the impoverished and working classes in america, and of the bipartisan Wall Street bailouts. And your fucking constitution allowed alla that. Where we are is already fucked up, we did that to ourselves, still are.

Forum List

Back