An honest conversation about race? LOL

It seems like a majority of Black posters on this forum spend most of their time telling White posters to shut up. Am I wrong, or is this what is meant by a "honest" conversation?
r ember they are just one geno from being white.
You mean 1 recessive genetic mutation and some neanderthal DNA..

Is that all it takes to be smarter than you?
If you want to be smarter than me you would need to have the ability to produce enough melanin so it could provide you protection from the sun.

You're protected from the Sun, but you're stupid. I win.
I'm protected from the sun and also way smarter than you. Yes you win a banana for being able to type.

Protection from the sun? Invent shade.

w1076t300.jpg

r ember they are just one geno from being white.

If you want to be smarter than me you would need to have the ability to produce enough melanin so it could provide you protection from the sun.

I'm protected from the sun and also way smarter than you. Yes you win a banana for being able to type.

Well, you're half right. Better than most of the non-mutants, eh?

Actually I am entire correct mutant.

Actually I am entire correct mutant.

You're still stupid.

It seems like a majority of Black posters on this forum spend most of their time telling White posters to shut up. Am I wrong, or is this what is meant by a "honest" conversation?
What would you really like to see the black posters here say?
They want to work hard for their kids' future and hope their kids make better decisions than they did. They are NOT entitled to anything other than a fair go . Funny; I say the same thing regarding ME!!!!

Greg

They want to work hard for their kids' future and hope their kids make better decisions than they did. They are NOT entitled to anything other than a fair go . Funny; I say the same thing regarding ME!!!!

Greg
What does that have to do with a discussion about race? Thats a central idea in every races culutre.

We're so far from an honest conversation about race that this is a moot point.
A race that repeatedly broke treaties and stole more native land and lied about history cant really be trusted to be honest.
Neither "side" is being honest, but I realize someone like you won't admit that.

A race that repeatedly broke treaties and stole more native land and lied about history cant really be trusted to be honest.
Neither "side" is being honest, but I realize someone like you won't admit that.
Talking about what whites did or are doing is being honest. Of course being white you think thats unfair to bring up that subject.

He wants us to say were a messed up race and that slavery, jim crow, over policing, drugs , white racism etc have nothing to do with the negative things that go on in some of our communities.
They push drugs better than the white do.

Talking about what whites did or are doing is being honest. Of course being white you think thats unfair to bring up that subject.
Well, I'm half white.

And I said both sides. You lied about what I think and what I said.

You're so blinded by your ideology that being honest is foreign to you. Lying is all you know.

Too bad.

Forum List

Back