An examination of the left-wing paradox

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Letā€™s use logic and reason to examine the words of Former Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper (D) in a recent interview with MSNBC:
"Most Democrats don't care about the labels," Hickenlooper answered, offering a non-committal response about putting down labels and getting to work.
Ok...so in typical left-wing fashion...he avoids a real answer and hides behind their favorite excuse: ā€œlabelsā€. But it didnā€™t stop there:
"Well again, the labels," Hickenlooper stammered,
So again we see him revert back to their favorite comfort word: ā€œlabelsā€. Twice now heā€™s used that left-wing crutch. Was he done? Not even close:
"Well I think, I don't look at myself with a label," he repeated
Thatā€™s how the third time he went to the ā€œlabelā€ well. But he still wasnā€™t finished:
Hickenlooper gave out an awkward laugh before saying, "Oh I don't know, you know again, the labels, I'm not sure any of them fit, but I do believe that ability to look at, you know, [things like] climate change, and figure out how are we really gonna create a sense of urgency and get people together..."
Now this is the point where any rational, logical, thinking person has bells going off in their mind. How can a man denouncing labels try to shift the focus away from his views and on to ā€œClimate Changeā€. That term is a label. :eusa_doh:

WATCH: Democratic presidential candidate is too afraid to admit if he's a capitalist or not

Forum List

Back