An Apology Doesn’t Cut It

Are you referring to the ones who had plans on the individual market and were forced to change to a policy that was ACA compliant? You know...the 5 million or so....only a fraction of which actually have to pay more?

Or are you referring to the bullshit 80 million number of people who have employer sponsored plans that your nutter gods have convinced you are going to lose their insurance in 2014?

If the former....you have a point. The President should have leveled with people on that. But.....he did not count on the insurance companies playing it the way they did. Trying to scare people into buying expensive plans without even shopping on the exchange.

If you are referring to the latter, you can fuck off because that shit ain't true. Research. Then comment.

So I can assume that you were good with Obama lying to pass his agenda.

We can start with the 5 million+ that have lost their insurance.....next year when the other mandate kicks in we'll see how many more will be losing their insurance. Only an idiot would think that the employers won't be bailing to some extent.
What's with this fuck off stuff? A little touchy aren't you.....menopause?

Dude.....please stop with the lying bullshit. He overstated the case while selling the plan. For fuck's sake....the echo chamber that you live in runs your life. Try a little harder.

The number of people who are worse off as a result of this legislation is nowhere near 5 million. And they did not LOSE THEIR INSURANCE. They had to switch plans.......much like millions of Americans have had to do year in and year out for decades. Get off the high horse and join us here in reality.

The delay in the mandate was PROCEDURAL. It was done to insure that the infrastructure was in place. The mandate only concerns those businesses that employ more than 50 persons......the OVERWHELMING majority of which already offer the benefit. You knew that, right?

I know that you want this to be a disaster. And I know that you will cast your vote for anyone who agrees with you on that point. Tell me something I don't know.

He lied like a fucking rug while promoting his "legacy" plan. The "overwhelming majority" who have signed up nationwide are those who are "medicare" eligible, i.e. eligible to have their so-called health insurance plan paid for by others, hard-working people who can't afford the so-called "affordable" care act.

It gets even better in 2014. The wealth redistribution continues.
I have to say this is the first president xxxxxxxx. I mean sure clinton had his faults but this shit is getting crazy.
What a complete commie.

New ObamaCare fees coming in 2014 | New York Post

Clinton was an unabashed pussy hound. In retrospect, I wish obama was more interested in pussy...

I think obama is more interested in the long and hard.

Shit, Michelle would beat his black ass to a pulp if he crossed the pussy line. In that respect, she's head and shoulders above Hilly.

No one is losing health care, only moving to better programs.

Tuff dat.

Please explain how: increased monthly premiums + increased deductables + increased out-of-pocket expenses = better programs/lower costs?

And Jake, while you're explaining this for gallantwarrior, please also explain how a grandmother being priced out of pain management therapy is a better program. She's supposed to be grateful that she now has maternity benefits? I guess she could ask for an epidural when the pain gets too bad. Hey, I should suggest that to my friend. Maybe she'll be able to chuckle about it if she is not in too much pain.

Tuff dat.
Is it?

My husband's new health care company dumped him when he was diagnosed with dementia shortly after he went with them. Now, after years of faithful service to one and only one company for his entire life, when he needs care, all the payments he made to that company are for nothing. They hurt our family when they took not only our deductible to $2500 from a deductible for years that had been $200, they also raised our payment to shield themselves from Obamacare.

Sorry, but it's not better to have to live off Medicaid and Medicare and make up the difference from your own pocket. It's a real kick when you steadily paid the same people for over 40 years, and they drub you when you really begin to need care.

Obama has made our life into an unthinkable hell after retirement.

He doesn't think about anything but his personal friends and political benefactors and demands the people to cover for his future of communistic living, which is what his puppeteer, George Soros is after.

Social Security is what was taken out of our paychecks for 40 years and then some. We've been cut twice harshly and raised slightly once.

Our government is basically nothing but a pickpocket that at whim can change rules you were promised at the starting line. You will finish crippled by Obamacare and its unconstitutional personal demands and getting your privacy ripped off and put in a government computer that terrorists can get at any time Wikileaks decides to do it..

Tuff dat.
Is it?

My husband's new health care company dumped him when he was diagnosed with dementia shortly after he went with them. Now, after years of faithful service to one and only one company for his entire life, when he needs care, all the payments he made to that company are for nothing. They hurt our family when they took not only our deductible to $2500 from a deductible for years that had been $200, they also raised our payment to shield themselves from Obamacare.

Sorry, but it's not better to have to live off Medicaid and Medicare and make up the difference from your own pocket. It's a real kick when you steadily paid the same people for over 40 years, and they drub you when you really begin to need care.

Obama has made our life into an unthinkable hell after retirement.

He doesn't think about anything but his personal friends and political benefactors and demands the people to cover for his future of communistic living, which is what his puppeteer, George Soros is after.

Social Security is what was taken out of our paychecks for 40 years and then some. We've been cut twice harshly and raised slightly once.

Our government is basically nothing but a pickpocket that at whim can change rules you were promised at the starting line. You will finish crippled by Obamacare and its unconstitutional personal demands and getting your privacy ripped off and put in a government computer that terrorists can get at any time Wikileaks decides to do it..

Liberals do not care for anything but that fucking agenda regardless of the lives it will shatter.

Forum List

Back