An America Without Conservatism?

Tell that to the OP.

Why?

You were the one posting the leading question fallacy to slander your opponent.

Would you agree that based upon the dictatorial edicts that Biden has signed as declared laws, that the Harris/Biden regime is by far the furthest left administration in American history?

Would you agree that the purpose of HR.1 as drafted by the Reich is to institutionalize election fraud to ensure the Reich holds power permanently?

You addressed nothing in the OP.

There is nothing to address except a one sided polemical screed against those on the left. Hyperbole is not an argument.

So, one party rule is ok, as long as it’s “conservative”?

Rhetorical question...
One party rule is the model.

We saw it in the former USSR, in Venezuela, in NK, and now in China, etc.

Decent will not be tolerated.

And it really matters little how this is achieved. California and New York are the models for this. Now they can implement the plan used to dominate those two states for the whole country.
You're the ones who tried to install a dictator.
Well after the world war he started and the mass genocide he began I started to regret my vote.

I really regretted my vote when he tried to overthrow the government by sending in the unarmed woman who got shot down and the Viking they chased away.

Guess I was wrong.
Look at you, tryin' to minimize the crimes and corruption!!

Ain't that cute!?!?

Does the insane Left really think that by eliminating, or at the very least, quashing Conservatives, they would achieve their dream of rainbows and unicorns? What benefit to America is it when you have ONLY the far Left ideology in 100% control of everything from dog catcher to POTUS. and don't give me that shit about Bi-Dumb being a "moderate". There are nothing but whacked out leftists in that party.
There’s nothing “conservative” about right wing Trumper dead enders

In other words, you concur with the OP.

Noted...

More logical fallacy.

Deal with the words I post. You decry hyperbole and yet you have another democrat in here spewing shrill idiocy with hair on fire, but that doesn't seem to faze you... :eusa_whistle:

As for the OP, I agree that one party rule by the Reich is a disaster. I live in the Peoples Republic of California and have watched it degrade from the greatest state in the nation into a third world shithole based on tyrannical one party rule of the democrats.

Lies will not change facts.

1615651501799.png

Sleep it off creep - come back when you're sober.

So, one party rule is ok, as long as it’s “conservative”?

Rhetorical question..
The short answer is no

but there has never been any danger of a one-party conservative dictatorship, whereas the left is on the verge of turning America into china or california
You freaks tried to install a dictator.

That's just stupid....What did Trump ever do to make you think he was a "dictator"?

In other words, you concur with the OP.

Noted...

More logical fallacy.

Deal with the words I post. You decry hyperbole and yet you have another democrat in here spewing shrill idiocy with hair on fire, but that doesn't seem to faze you... :eusa_whistle:

As for the OP, I agree that one party rule by the Reich is a disaster. I live in the Peoples Republic of California and have watched it degrade from the greatest state in the nation into a third world shithole based on tyrannical one party rule of the democrats.

First off, The topic is not Creptitus.

Secondly, if we are going to quibble over fallacies, how about laying off the fallacy of hyperbole:

“One party rule by Reich”
“People’s Republic of California”
“Tyrannical one party rule of the Democrats”
“Third World shithole”

Shall we try again? :)

Last edited:
Does the insane Left really think that by eliminating, or at the very least, quashing Conservatives, they would achieve their dream of rainbows and unicorns? What benefit to America is it when you have ONLY the far Left ideology in 100% control of everything from dog catcher to POTUS. and don't give me that shit about Bi-Dumb being a "moderate". There are nothing but whacked out leftists in that party.
Trump already eliminated the few conservatives that were left.

Trump ran on a 2020 platform that contained zero policies....

And these faux conservatives have the nerve to make a post like this??

Bawahahahahahahahahaha....

You morons can't even articulate any popular conservative policies.....so all you have left is trolling and manufactured culture war BS.....

Please point out if you will, just ONE conservative policy implemented in the last four decades that you can point to as an unqualified success.
The issue here is that conservatism always looks backwards..or stands still. Over the last couple of years, the term conservatism has been bastardized
and corrupted by the far right. Since Newt and his Republican Revolution rolled into town, it's been one long downhill slide to extremism for conservatives.

"An America Without Conservatism?"

It depends on what is meant by ‘conservatism.’

America would clearly be better off if we could rid ourselves of conservatism as it exists now – conservatism that is reactionary, fearful, hateful, and authoritarian; conservatism that seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent; conservatism that fears positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion; conservatism that coddles racism, bigotry, and misogyny; conservatism that propagates conspiracy theories, misinformation, and lies.

If we could rid ourselves of the conservatism of religious arrogance and intolerance, conservatism hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans, the voting rights of minorities, and the due process rights of immigrants, America would indeed be a far better place.

There is nothing to address except a one sided polemical screed against those on the left. Hyperbole is not an argument.

ROFL

A leftist decrying hyperbole - oh the Irony - check out your Reichmate Crepitus !
Jets thinks he's a "Conservative", but has proven time again to be just another DemocRAT party loyalist. Hell, he even supports Asshole Cuomo.

Forum List

Back