An America Without Conservatism?

Does the insane Left really think that by eliminating, or at the very least, quashing Conservatives, they would achieve their dream of rainbows and unicorns? What benefit to America is it when you have ONLY the far Left ideology in 100% control of everything from dog catcher to POTUS. and don't give me that shit about Bi-Dumb being a "moderate". There are nothing but whacked out leftists in that party.
"An America Without Conservatism?"

It depends on what is meant by ‘conservatism.’

America would clearly be better off if we could rid ourselves of conservatism as it exists now – conservatism that is reactionary, fearful, hateful, and authoritarian; conservatism that seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent; conservatism that fears positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion; conservatism that coddles racism, bigotry, and misogyny; conservatism that propagates conspiracy theories, misinformation, and lies.

If we could rid ourselves of the conservatism of religious arrogance and intolerance, conservatism hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans, the voting rights of minorities, and the due process rights of immigrants, America would indeed be a far better place.
I see you have all the far Left whackjob talking points down. sorry, but there MUST be fierce opposition to the Liberal agenda.

There is nothing to address except a one sided polemical screed against those on the left. Hyperbole is not an argument.

ROFL

A leftist decrying hyperbole - oh the Irony - check out your Reichmate Crepitus !
Jets thinks he's a "Conservative", but has proven time again to be just another DemocRAT party loyalist. Hell, he even supports Asshole Cuomo.

Oh, is that before I said he should be prosecuted. Try again.

So,one party rule as long as it’s conservative?

So, one party rule is ok, as long as it’s “conservative”?

Rhetorical question...
A person would have to be awfully stupid to think the rejection of one party rule indicates a person supports one party rule by a different party.

You are in luck, though, as this place is overflowing with posters who are awfully stupid

He does. He won’t shy away from it either.

Does the insane Left really think that by eliminating, or at the very least, quashing Conservatives, they would achieve their dream of rainbows and unicorns? What benefit to America is it when you have ONLY the far Left ideology in 100% control of everything from dog catcher to POTUS. and don't give me that shit about Bi-Dumb being a "moderate". There are nothing but whacked out leftists in that party.

America would clearly be better off if we could rid ourselves of conservatism as it exists now – conservatism that is reactionary, fearful, hateful, and authoritarian; conservatism that seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent; conservatism that fears positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion; conservatism that coddles racism, bigotry, and misogyny; conservatism that propagates conspiracy theories, misinformation, and lies.

If we could rid ourselves of the conservatism of religious arrogance and intolerance, conservatism hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans, the voting rights of minorities, and the due process rights of immigrants, America would indeed be a far better place.
I see you have all the far Left whackjob talking points down. sorry, but there MUST be fierce opposition to the Liberal agenda.
Much of what’s wrong with conservativism is its authoritarian reactionaryism – white grievance politics and the unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion; the right’s hateful, wrongheaded nativism in particular.

Much of what’s wrong with conservativism is its authoritarian reactionaryism – white grievance politics and the unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion; the right’s hateful, wrongheaded nativism in particular.
Diversity is dangerous to any civilized society. The idea is assimilation, not diversification. And "inclusion" in liberalspeak means every sexual pervert and deviant under the sun, including kiddie diddlers and the NAMBLA crowd. Sorry, but we've already gone to far with this bullshit.

There is nothing to address except a one sided polemical screed against those on the left. Hyperbole is not an argument.

ROFL

A leftist decrying hyperbole - oh the Irony - check out your Reichmate Crepitus !
Jets thinks he's a "Conservative", but has proven time again to be just another DemocRAT party loyalist. Hell, he even supports Asshole Cuomo.

Come off it. Who was the last REAL Republican, not some dickless "moderate" you supported? Oh but I forgot, you claim to be a Conservative, but there are NONE in the Communist DemocraP party you align yourself with.

So, one party rule is ok, as long as it’s “conservative”?

Rhetorical question..
The short answer is no

but there has never been any danger of a one-party conservative dictatorship, whereas the left is on the verge of turning America into china or california
You freaks tried to install a dictator.

That's just stupid....What did Trump ever do to make you think he was a "dictator"?
Well, staging an assault on our democracy does come to mind...

ROFL

Come off it. Who was the last REAL Republican, not some dickless "moderate" you supported? Oh but I forgot, you claim to be a Conservative, but there are NONE in the Communist DemocraP party you align yourself with.
Who was the last REAL Republican?
Eisenhower.

ROFL

Who was the last REAL Republican
Eisenhower.
Oh goodie. another fucking far Left RINO. sorry, but Ike does not make a good Republican. Communist maybe.

Lies will not change facts.

View attachment 467219

Sleep it off creep - come back when you're sober.
More lies? Is that really all you've got?

You're even stupider than I thought.
Lies are all any conservative has.

Rightwing dogma is a dogma of lies.
No, it is Liberals and your outright Communism that is all about lies. "Equality" to you means eliminating all opposition to your sick, pus filled ideology which has a proven track record of failure.

ROFL

Eisenhower.
Oh goodie. another fucking far Left RINO. sorry, but Ike does not make a good Republican. Communist maybe.
Todays republicans aren't really republicans. They are mindless, fake news swilling drones. Slaves to the 1% and their hold over our country.
c06kz8z9ajfy.jpg

ROFL

Eisenhower.
Todays republicans aren't really republicans. They are mindless, fake news swilling drones. Slaves to the 1% and their hold over our country.View attachment 467262
The so-called 1% are entitled to keep their money. it ain't yours to begin with, Commie scum.

Lies will not change facts.

View attachment 467219

Sleep it off creep - come back when you're sober.
More lies? Is that really all you've got?

You're even stupider than I thought.
Lies are all any conservative has.

Rightwing dogma is a dogma of lies.
No, it is Liberals and your outright Communism that is all about lies. "Equality" to you means eliminating all opposition to your sick, pus filled ideology which has a proven track record of failure.
That's one of those RWNJ lies right there. They tell.you these things and you believe them without a seconds thought no matter how outrageous the lie.

Forum List

Back