Amtrak engineer a homosexual and therefore protected by the American media?

It will be interesting to see how this plays out:

Great- another homosexual being targeted by bigots and Conservatives simply because they don't like who he is attracted to.

"targeted?" The man is responsible for killing 7 people and injuring 140.

The man may or may not be responsible for the deaths of 7 people and the injuries of 140- and that is being investigated, and the ongoing investigation hopefully will determine that.

That he is gay is relevant only to bigots and some Conservatives.

It's obviously relevant to liberal turds who are circling the wagons around him. If he was a member of the TEA Party they would have lynched him already.

The media is saying a "projectile" hit the cab of the train. People throw rocks or shoot at trains all the BLEEDING time. How does this excuse speeding UP on a curve to 101 mph? The media plays all sorts of angles. But they downplay a incompetent GAY man that kills 8 people angle.

What does his being gay have to do with it? If he's imcompetent or criminally negligent than he's incompetent or criminally negligent. It has nothing to do with his sexual orientation. I suppose if he were a she you'd be complaining about incompetent women rather than incompetent enginneers.

Great- another homosexual being targeted by bigots and Conservatives simply because they don't like who he is attracted to.

The man may or may not be responsible for the deaths of 7 people and the injuries of 140- and that is being investigated, and the ongoing investigation hopefully will determine that.

It's obviously relevant to liberal turds who are circling the wagons around him. If he was a member of the TEA Party they would have lynched him already.

You mean like you're trying to lynch him simply b/c he's gay?

No. We'd be saying what the hell does that have to do with his ability to perform his job.

And there is it the far left drone line of the day!

Here it protect the gay man because he is gay and not for the fact that his speeding had everything to do with the accident.

Except of course the only one raising the issue that he is gay are Conservatives and bigots.

Because no one else cares.

No, the left are just circling the wagons around him because he is gay.

Where are they doing that?

Have you notice the Praetorian media going after this guy?

You mean like you're trying to lynch him simply b/c he's gay?

I'm trying to lynch him because I posted something about him in this forum?

No. We'd be saying what the hell does that have to do with his ability to perform his job.

It's fairly apparent that he was promoted much quicker than he should have been solely because he's gay.

Here it protect the gay man because he is gay and not for the fact that his speeding had everything to do with the accident.

Except of course the only one raising the issue that he is gay are Conservatives and bigots.

By circling the wagons do you mean "not assuming guilt?" I mean I agree , many on the left love to find cops guilty until proven innocent, among others, but you have no evidence that says they are protecting this guy cuz he's gay.

There's plenty of evidence, like the total lack of discussion about him in the Praetorian media. Have they even mentioned the fact that he's gay?

By circling the wagons do you mean "not assuming guilt?" I mean I agree , many on the left love to find cops guilty until proven innocent, among others, but you have no evidence that says they are protecting this guy cuz he's gay.

There's plenty of evidence, like the total lack of discussion about him in the Praetorian media. Have they even mentioned the fact that he's gay?

Why would they mention something that is irrelevant? I mean for the love of God, idiots like you scream that you don't want "gay shoved in your face" then you turn around and demand that the media state that this guy is gay?

Moron

Why would they mention something that is irrelevant? I mean for the love of God, idiots like you scream that you don't want "gay shoved in your face" then you turn around and demand that the media state that this guy is gay?

Moron

It's quite relevant since it appears he was promoted into the position far sooner than he should have been solely because he's gay.

Moron

It's quite relevant since it appears he was promoted into the position far sooner than he should have been solely because he's gay.

Bullshit

Moron

Bullshit

Read the article. It takes 20 years for most engineers to get promoted to their position.

It's fairly apparent that he was promoted much quicker than he should have been solely because he's gay.

Only to Conservative bigoted wingnuts like yourself

From the opinion piece you posted

A question that doesn’t seem to go away is whether Mr. Bostian was a cashier at Target not long before becoming the death train’s engineer. One commenter said his own father put in TWENTY YEARS of extensive training before becoming certified as a train engineer. Something just doesn’t make sense here, unless Mr. Bostian resigned from Target when he was 12.

So- once again- the OP speculates that he was promoted simply because he was gay- without any proof- and you suck that crap up- because that is what a bigot like you does.

There is absolutely no evidence that this man being gay is relevant to the accident.

No one cares except for bigoted wingnuts like yourself.

If he was black- you would be blaming his race- but since he is gay- you are blaming the 'gay'.

If he was a white Teapartier- you would be blaming blacks for attacking the train and causing the accident.

Moron

Bullshit

Read the article. It takes 20 years for most engineers to get promoted to their position.

The article doesn't say that at all- that is entirely your lie.

The article quotes one person who said his uncle took 20 years to become an engineer.

A second hand account of how long it took one person to become 20 years is hardly 'evidence' that he was promoted because he was "X"- (with X being whatever thing you bigots want to say its because(gay, black, illegal, latino)

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
And for those who care about the facts, rather than the bigoted drivel of right wing wingnuts

This guy has worked for Amtrak for almost 10 years.

Passenger Engineer
Amtrak
December 2010 – Present (4 years 6 months)

Passenger Conductor
Amtrak
July 2006 – December 2010 (4 years 6 months)

Cashier
Target Columbia, MO
2005 – 2006 (1 year)

Looking into how engineers get trained it appears that conductor appears to be one route- and then a 8 week training class.

RAILROAD.NET View topic - Amtrak passenger engineer trainee

Error?

Yeah.....

right.

So the train operator is not to follow the speed limit?

My theory is he fell asleep, of course I have no proof other than the accident to say that..
That must be why his sexual orientation is important then, only gay men fall asleep at the wheel...

Only rightwingnuts can find a way to make it about homosexuality.
His homosexuality has to be figured into the investigation.

Blaming it on him being gay is about as stupid as the dems trying to pull the funding BS.

No. There is a system in place on most Amtrak routes that would not allow this to happen. It wasn't on this section because of funding issues. So funding IS part of the problem.
And his homosexuality too. The homosexuality factor must be addressed.

Blaming it on him being gay is about as stupid as the dems trying to pull the funding BS.

No. There is a system in place on most Amtrak routes that would not allow this to happen. It wasn't on this section because of funding issues. So funding IS part of the problem.
And his homosexuality too. The homosexuality factor must be addressed.

You keep harping on his homosexuality. We get that it excites you, but it has absolutely no bearing on the accident.

If you can think of any reason it should be a factor, please let us know. But spare us the "He is mentally ill and shouldn't have such a job!" hysteria and lies.

It's obvious going 50mph+ over the speed limit on a curve means somebody is doing something wrong. And if the engineer is gay or black or left handed, who cares, no excuse for hiring people that endanger the public. But I get a different vibe from some of you folks. That is why I drive, I will NEVER ever take public transportation ever again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back