Amtrak engineer a homosexual and therefore protected by the American media?

I am going to do the prudent thing and wait for the proper authorities to investigate the derailment before I blame anyone. Marvel notion I know.

Sorry your far left religious brothers and sisters have already set the stage for it is all the (R)'s fault for not spending more. And that is the point we will not know the truth, as the far left will do all it can to make the (R)'s get the blame.

If the man is "gay" the far left will have to protect him like they do with all their protected classes, no matter how bad that person is.

So we know we will not get the truth, ever, from the far left. Even when their narrative is proven wrong!

Still not have seen any far left drone blame the conductor who was already speeding in a zone miles before the curve.

So pretty much it doesn't matter what the investigation will conclude b/c you have set in your mind that his sexuality has something to do with it.

Typical far left drone!

No the far left has already set that in motion with their protected classes, so they can stay on the religious narrative of it was the (R) who did not provide enough funding!

So yes no matter what happens the far left will continue to run their religious narrative, like you are doing now..

Only three "far left" mentions in your post?! You're slipping.

Yes I know the far left hates facts, see how they will protect those in the protected class, without question or hesitation.

So was the conductor guilty of speeding (according to the |NTSB) or not?

Yes, the conductor was speeding. Again, I am going to wait for the investigation to run it's course. It doesn't matter to you though. If the investigation finds him solely at fault you'll cheer the results but if doesn't you'll claim it was some big cover up by the "far left" to protect him b/c he is gay.

I am going to do the prudent thing and wait for the proper authorities to investigate the derailment before I blame anyone. Marvel notion I know.

Sorry your far left religious brothers and sisters have already set the stage for it is all the (R)'s fault for not spending more. And that is the point we will not know the truth, as the far left will do all it can to make the (R)'s get the blame.

If the man is "gay" the far left will have to protect him like they do with all their protected classes, no matter how bad that person is.

So we know we will not get the truth, ever, from the far left. Even when their narrative is proven wrong!

Still not have seen any far left drone blame the conductor who was already speeding in a zone miles before the curve.

So pretty much it doesn't matter what the investigation will conclude b/c you have set in your mind that his sexuality has something to do with it.

Doesn't that stand true for ninety nine percent of the posts on here? "Facts, too bad, I've already made up my mind"

Nope! Just that when you know how the far left will act in these situations you know that they will do all they can to blame others as they will hardly ever blame their protected classes.

So the fact is the conductor was speeding and waited till he was almost in the curve to start breaking. What does that have to do with funding?

sorry bro, but I conclude that anyone who posts "ya but the far left/right" or any variation thereof is an idiot.

That is b/c you're an irony impaired far left drone. lol

Typical far left drone!

No the far left has already set that in motion with their protected classes, so they can stay on the religious narrative of it was the (R) who did not provide enough funding!

So yes no matter what happens the far left will continue to run their religious narrative, like you are doing now..

Only three "far left" mentions in your post?! You're slipping.

Yes I know the far left hates facts, see how they will protect those in the protected class, without question or hesitation.

So was the conductor guilty of speeding (according to the |NTSB) or not?

Yes, the conductor was speeding. Again, I am going to wait for the investigation to run it's course. It doesn't matter to you though. If the investigation finds him solely at fault you'll cheer the results but if doesn't you'll claim it was some big cover up by the "far left" to protect him b/c he is gay.

And it would be true! As they and you are doing now!

The facts are he was speeding it lead to the crash, no matter what he is at fault! Sorry do not need to know the whole story now to know that this guy was negligent and should be fined or suspend or fired for his actions. But if he gets fired it will not be because of is accident to you or the far left it will be because he was "gay" it was a "right wing conspiracy against gays" that got him fired.

The man is already guilty for speeding what else are you waiting on?

Doesn't that stand true for ninety nine percent of the posts on here? "Facts, too bad, I've already made up my mind"

Nope! Just that when you know how the far left will act in these situations you know that they will do all they can to blame others as they will hardly ever blame their protected classes.

So the fact is the conductor was speeding and waited till he was almost in the curve to start breaking. What does that have to do with funding?

sorry bro, but I conclude that anyone who posts "ya but the far left/right" or any variation thereof is an idiot.

No that would be you!

No that would be you!

You say that about everyone that does not follow lock step with your mind set. Your shtick is quite lame at this point.

No that would be you!

You say that about everyone that does not follow lock step with your mind set. Your shtick is quite lame at this point.

Again, that could be said about 99% of the people who post here.

No that would be you!

And always the far left drones are wrong!

And you are far left drone!

Now answer my question from the other post?

What else are you waiting on? He is already guilty of speeding, what else do you need?

It will be interesting to see how this plays out:

Great- another homosexual being targeted by bigots and Conservatives simply because they don't like who he is attracted to.

And there is it the far left drone line of the day!

Here it protect the gay man because he is gay and not for the fact that his speeding had everything to do with the accident.

What does him being gay have to do with anything? Oh wait...it doesn't.

Of course it does, now the far left will protect him from harm so they can get the gay vote and blame the crash on anyone but themselves..

Let's back up a moment before we even talk about "protecting him from harm" - what harm are you talking about? What does being gay have to do with anything?

The far left has made a big deal out of "gays" being a protected class under them now, that is why the OP is mocking you guys. Just that you far left drones are not smart enough to see it.

Now that he is "gay" the far left can run their religious narrative for more funding instead of investigation this man for possibility falling asleep at the helm. Have yet to see any far left drone blame the Conductor of the train, now I know we never will see them blame him, even if it turns out to be his fault..

See how the far left politics will not let us get to the truth?

The left didn't post this OP. The OP seems to be linking homosexuality with the accident. So, as a stellar representative of the rightwingnuts I'm asking you - what does homosexuality have to do with the accident?

If you can't answer a straightforward question, don't worry - I will work with what you are capable of providing.

I answered your question, you far left drones did not like the answer as that would take away from your narrative and ability to blame the conductor because he is "gay"..

No the OP is mocking the far left, but as you show you can not grasp it..

I'm sure you think you answered it, and while I'd love to give you kudo's for effort, I'm not one of those leftwingers that believes everyone deserves a prize just for participating.

What does homosexuality have to do with the accident? Are you all trying to say it makes him more accident prone or something?

Great- another homosexual being targeted by bigots and Conservatives simply because they don't like who he is attracted to.

Here it protect the gay man because he is gay and not for the fact that his speeding had everything to do with the accident.

Except of course the only one raising the issue that he is gay are Conservatives and bigots.

Because no one else cares.

Of course it does, now the far left will protect him from harm so they can get the gay vote and blame the crash on anyone but themselves..

Let's back up a moment before we even talk about "protecting him from harm" - what harm are you talking about? What does being gay have to do with anything?

The far left has made a big deal out of "gays" being a protected class under them now, that is why the OP is mocking you guys. Just that you far left drones are not smart enough to see it.

Now that he is "gay" the far left can run their religious narrative for more funding instead of investigation this man for possibility falling asleep at the helm. Have yet to see any far left drone blame the Conductor of the train, now I know we never will see them blame him, even if it turns out to be his fault..

The left didn't post this OP. The OP seems to be linking homosexuality with the accident. So, as a stellar representative of the rightwingnuts I'm asking you - what does homosexuality have to do with the accident?

If you can't answer a straightforward question, don't worry - I will work with what you are capable of providing.

I answered your question, you far left drones did not like the answer as that would take away from your narrative and ability to blame the conductor because he is "gay"..

No the OP is mocking the far left, but as you show you can not grasp it..

I'm sure you think you answered it, and while I'd love to give you kudo's for effort, I'm not one of those leftwingers that believes everyone deserves a prize just for participating.

What does homosexuality have to do with the accident? Are you all trying to say it makes him more accident prone or something?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Are fudge packers more likely to speed or what?

Except of course the only one raising the issue that he is gay are Conservatives and bigots.

No, the left are just circling the wagons around him because he is gay.

"targeted?" The man is responsible for killing 7 people and injuring 140.

The man may or may not be responsible for the deaths of 7 people and the injuries of 140- and that is being investigated, and the ongoing investigation hopefully will determine that.

That he is gay is relevant only to bigots and some Conservatives.

What does him being gay have to do with anything? Oh wait...it doesn't.

Ok. I think I am getting a hint of your delusional thought process. You think that now it has been discovered that he is gay, the left will then protect him from blame. I'm sad to inform you that is not the case. Being gay has nothing to do with the events of the accident, therefore, if he is culpable, he IS culpable. We await the findings of the investigation. Does that clear things up for you?

Where are they doing that?

None of us would know he was gay if the bigots didn't keep telling us.

None of us care whether he is gay or not.

By circling the wagons do you mean "not assuming guilt?" I mean I agree , many on the left love to find cops guilty until proven innocent, among others, but you have no evidence that says they are protecting this guy cuz he's gay.

Where are they doing that?

In Brip's tiny little bigoted mind.

Forum List

Back