amnesty would add $6.3trillion to debt

I have consulted with my think tank and they tell me that immigrants are not eligible for Social Security till ten years and must pay in 30 years to get full benefits. My think tank also tells me that having employment will be a determining factor in the path to citizenship

My think tank has concluded that legal immigrants put more money into an economy than illegal immigrants

So no Obama care for them? No food stamps? Nothing at all? So how do they get health care? Me thinks your think tank is full of morons.

My thinktank calculates 11 million hardworking Americans paying taxes and increasing GDP by 3.71 %. Hiding from the law does not help the economy. Working hard and paying taxes does.

Amnesty will lead to a $10 trillion boost to our economy and push the Stock Market above 20,000

And Obamacare will lower healthcare cost.

I have consulted with my think tank and they tell me that immigrants are not eligible for Social Security till ten years and must pay in 30 years to get full benefits. My think tank also tells me that having employment will be a determining factor in the path to citizenship

My think tank has concluded that legal immigrants put more money into an economy than illegal immigrants

So no Obama care for them? No food stamps? Nothing at all? So how do they get health care? Me thinks your think tank is full of morons.

My thinktank calculates 11 million hardworking Americans paying taxes and increasing GDP by 3.71 %. Hiding from the law does not help the economy. Working hard and paying taxes does.

Amnesty will lead to a $10 trillion boost to our economy and push the Stock Market above 20,000

with what jobs? if they dont already have a fake ss. card they are getting paid under the table and will remain that way. the new illegals of the future will just do that work for cheap.

think of all that new stream of income taxes flowing in.

You sometimes have to spend money to make money

That 6.3 Trillion already has the expected taxes they'd pay figured into it....
Looks like we'd be spending twice as much than what they'll be paying....so how does that help?

The $6.3 trillion figure is based on what illegal immigrants would cost the government over the course of their lifetime. It factors in the expected $3.1 trillion in taxes they'd pay to the government

Study pegs cost of immigration bill?s mass legalization at $6.3 trillion | Fox News

think of all that new stream of income taxes flowing in.

You sometimes have to spend money to make money

That 6.3 Trillion already has the expected taxes they'd pay figured into it....
Looks like we'd be spending twice as much than what they'll be paying....so how does that help?

The $6.3 trillion figure is based on what illegal immigrants would cost the government over the course of their lifetime. It factors in the expected $3.1 trillion in taxes they'd pay to the government

Study pegs cost of immigration bill?s mass legalization at $6.3 trillion | Fox News

And that's a very low estimate. The costs will be much greater. But who's gonna pay for it? The hard-working Middle Class is growing angry & restless. These new costs will be put on their backs. How much longer will they stand for this abuse?

I see you ignored the fault in your statement.
HOW WILL THEY GET HEALTH CARE?

I see you ignored the fault in your statement.
HOW WILL THEY GET HEALTH CARE?

Same as anyone else. They will get jobs and they will pay for it. How do you get your healthcare?

with what jobs? if they dont already have a fake ss. card they are getting paid under the table and will remain that way. the new illegals of the future will just do that work for cheap.

The same jobs they have now.....

Except employers will have to pay a legal wage and Social Security. Thats what comes with legal status.....legal jobs

Seriously, what did this "think tank" say the alternative(s) would cost?

I mean, if they're really a think tank, they'd understand that all options carry a cost. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously, what did this "think tank" say the alternative(s) would cost?

I mean, if they're really a think tank, they'd understand that all options carry a cost. :eusa_whistle:

The alternative provides a limitless labor force that is willing to work cheap

That is why the Heritage Foundation is up in arms. It costs you more because you lose a cheap labor pool

The same jobs they have now.....

Except employers will have to pay a legal wage and Social Security. Thats what comes with legal status.....legal jobs

Not when O-care kicks in they wont.
The cost of heath care will sky rocket. And I'm pretty sure the guy mowing my lawn wont be able to afford it.
Companies are already cutting back hours and making people part time to avoid paying for it.
You know as well as I do the gov will pick up the tab. Which means the people who have paid into the system all their lives get screwed.
No way around it.

Forum List

Back