Amnesty Already In Full Force. Obama Grants Over 5 Million Work Permits For Illegals

You mean simply enforce the laws?

Isn't that the president's job?
You would think so,,,but none seem to be doing it....

Bush did.
There were two Bush presidents, which one?

Both.
There was no shortage of illegals during both...In fact my business suffered tremendously over illegals during W's tenure...

Well, it didn't help that Senior Ted Kennedy and others were welcoming them in faster than Bush could deport them.

How do you think California went from a Red State to a Blue State in about 10 years?

You would think so,,,but none seem to be doing it....

Bush did.

Both.
There was no shortage of illegals during both...In fact my business suffered tremendously over illegals during W's tenure...

Well, it didn't help that Senior Ted Kennedy and others were welcoming them in faster than Bush could deport them.

How do you think California went from a Red State to a Blue State in about 10 years?
They didn't get jobs from politicians, they were getting them from capitalists..

Bush did.

Both.

They didn't get jobs from politicians, they were getting them from capitalists..

Okay. Did you know that 1.8 million jobs Obama created went to illegals. Now he's handing out work permits to 5 million more.

Yeah, it's all those evil capitalists' doing it.

Both.

Okay. Did you know that 1.8 million jobs Obama created went to illegals. Now he's handing out work permits to 5 million more.

he is trying to compete with Reagan's legacy....

This is on top of 700-900,000 naturalized citizenships given per year. 85% non-european!

They're really working hard to change our country.
40% of California is now Hispanic.
How much was it Anglo-Saxon before the whites took it away?
Southern California was mostly Hispanic. Course let Mexico have California and it becomes the same type of shithole Mexico is today.

You've never been to Mexico.

I have. Many times.
It's a shithole when you leave the tourist areas.

he is trying to compete with Reagan's legacy....

Oh, so if somebody else had the problem it's okay for Obama to make it ten times worse?

You guys need to find a better excuse.

This is on top of 700-900,000 naturalized citizenships given per year. 85% non-european!

They're really working hard to change our country.
40% of California is now Hispanic.
How much was it Anglo-Saxon before the whites took it away?
Southern California was mostly Hispanic. Course let Mexico have California and it becomes the same type of shithole Mexico is today.

You've never been to Mexico.

Yes I have. I also lived along the border for 8 years. Driving to work I often saw illegals hiding in the bushes, even under my van once while I was in college.

Forum List

Back