Americas safety net.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
The only things that counts in this country are the people. You have programs that are a safety net to protect everyone so they aren't destroyed by God given threats. How many of you have watched these haters ,who hate these programs use them to their fullest when they are needed by them. I'm not suggesting they should not use them , they are for everyone but it shows their ignorance and hate driven thinking.

These people are thinking what they are told to think by the people who's bottom line is tarnished by programs that help people , it's not needed by them because they have the money to take care of it but how small of a mind is needed to decide against their best interest or vote against their best interest by the right.

The only things that counts in this country are the people. You have programs that are a safety net to protect everyone so they aren't destroyed by God given threats. How many of you have watched these haters ,who hate these programs use them to their fullest when they are needed by them. I'm not suggesting they should not use them , they are for everyone but it shows their ignorance and hate driven thinking.

These people are thinking what they are told to think by the people who's bottom line is tarnished by programs that help people , it's not needed by them because they have the money to take care of it but how small of a mind is needed to decide against their best interest or vote against their best interest by the right.
safety nets are fine as long as they stay safety nets,, what ours have turned into is a way of life by living off the hard work of other people.
thats the result when a far off government controls them and uses them for the purpose of getting votes, traditionally they were run by communities and churchs that were closer to the person in need and less likely to be taken advantage of,,

Uhmmm...

It gets hard when some posters seem to have the perspective and communication skills of a slow fourth grader.

I Don't respond to Q-anon people, they aren't worth the trouble.

Well goody-two-shits for you.

Doesn't answer my questions.
Oh, I get it......you're just a snowflake troll looking to show off your stupidity.

ok-got-it.gif

Forum List

Back