America's real plague-higher education.

In private schools you had to be respectful or be expelled.
Liberals hate private schools unless they are president and have children under 18
No we just don’t want tax breaks to rich people who send their kids to private schools because that means cuts to public schools.

No it doesn't.
This is just another example of the rich getting More tax breaks, which Ultimately leads to either your taxes going up, cuts to things like public schools or just add it to the already out of control debt. Which one do you choose?

If it doesn’t mean less money for public schools, whats going to offset the tax breaks you just gave away to the rich? Either put it on the debt or you and I pay a little more to make up for those tax breaks.

lets see how you answer

Thanks for demonstrating that you don't know how schools are funded, bobobrainless.

Why because we say evolution is real? Notice how today the ignorant right says global warming isn’t real and they don’t believe the scientists? No coincidence.
And liberals claim an unborn child isnt human and masks prevent the chinese disease when science says otherwise

Just allowing student prayers and showing respect for students of faith should be enough
Showing respect requires self respect, often confused with self esteem- our society has focused on self esteem not self respect- self respect comes from showing respect, one can't be had without the other.
Respect does seem to one of the lessons missing from the modern education system and therefore society

Respect is one of those things taught (or not taught) at home.
Yes and no. My parents taught me basic respect Yes but there I was a cocky 15 year old year on the wrestling team and during practice i was joking with a friend while the assistant coach was talking. I as the paying attention. Very disrespectful. All of the sudden whamo I got a Hard ass bitch slap in the face. Stunned I looked at him and he said son, pay attention. I learned about respect that day and never forgot.

I bet you hate class clowns. You shouldn’t. You’re stifling their growth and creativity.

No we just don’t want tax breaks to rich people who send their kids to private schools because that means cuts to public schools.
The proposal is to shift funds that are wasted on public schools to the private school of the parents choice

In private schools you had to be respectful or be expelled.
Liberals hate private schools unless they are president and have children under 18

No it doesn't.
This is just another example of the rich getting More tax breaks, which Ultimately leads to either your taxes going up, cuts to things like public schools or just add it to the already out of control debt. Which one do you choose?

If it doesn’t mean less money for public schools, whats going to offset the tax breaks you just gave away to the rich? Either put it on the debt or you and I pay a little more to make up for those tax breaks.

lets see how you answer

Thanks for demonstrating that you don't know how schools are funded, bobobrainless.
Who cares? Property taxes? What about your poor neighborhood? Do richer schools give something up to shar3cwith the poorest communities? How does that all work. I think it depends on what state your in.

Republicans have never cut federal funding for public schools?

Why because we say evolution is real? Notice how today the ignorant right says global warming isn’t real and they don’t believe the scientists? No coincidence.
And liberals claim an unborn child isnt human and masks prevent the chinese disease when science says otherwise
How many conservatives on the Supreme Court now? They must disagree otherwise why is abortion still legal?

Right wingers hate education because educated people do not vote for them.

Says the Paki who didn't get past 3rd grade...

Majors matter.

I followed a path of a BS from a state university in Management Information Systems (yes, I'm that old). 20 years later I returned to a private university for a Master of Business Administration degree. (I always loved when the lefties would ask "what is your MBA in..") 10 years after that I entered a doctoral program in supply chain management.

Each of these forays into higher education were based on a particular goal, all were business related and based on real world needs. I ran into a few leftist goons, but for the most part designing a network, database architecture, performing valuation of an acquisition target, or designing product flow through a complex manufacturing process are absolute science. Facts matter.

Those who are in STEM majors are less likely to be mind fucked by the Marxists in education.

Those who "study" gender studies, or race studies, or most of the other tepid liberal arts idiocy have no grounding to facts and reality, so indoctrination from Marxist miscreants who have never held a job in the real world is all they gain from their mal-educations.

Majors matter.

Just allowing student prayers and showing respect for students of faith should be enough
Showing respect requires self respect, often confused with self esteem- our society has focused on self esteem not self respect- self respect comes from showing respect, one can't be had without the other.
Respect does seem to one of the lessons missing from the modern education system and therefore society

Respect is one of those things taught (or not taught) at home.
Yes and no. My parents taught me basic respect Yes but there I was a cocky 15 year old year on the wrestling team and during practice i was joking with a friend while the assistant coach was talking. I as the paying attention. Very disrespectful. All of the sudden whamo I got a Hard ass bitch slap in the face. Stunned I looked at him and he said son, pay attention. I learned about respect that day and never forgot.

More bullshit fiction from bobobrainless. One smack in the face does not outweigh the messages and examples taught at home. Stop using your little imagination, fish.

I know but that’s the argument for not giving more tax breaks to rich people because they all send their kids to private schools.
Poor people can get the money too
Sorry. They already got their trump tax breaks. Enough is enough with all the tax breaks to the rich. We’re broke and it’s not just spending. We aren’t taking enough in. Trumps tax break didn’t even work. Only 2.3% growth in 2019?

Attachments

• 1611769865065.png
    1611769865065.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 25
How many conservatives on the Supreme Court now? They must disagree otherwise why is abortion still legal?

Now bobobrainless demonstrates that he has no idea how the Supreme Court works.

Respect is one of those things taught (or not taught) at home
The public schools should not be some alien hell hole

they should reflect the values of society

what the schools abandoned 50 years ago is reflected in the demented adults we have today, including parents

Right wingers hate education because educated people do not vote for them.

Says the Paki who didn't get past 3rd grade...

Majors matter.

I followed a path of a BS from a state university in Management Information Systems (yes, I'm that old). 20 years later I returned to a private university for a Master of Business Administration degree. (I always loved when the lefties would ask "what is your MBA in..") 10 years after that I entered a doctoral program in supply chain management.

Each of these forays into higher education were based on a particular goal, all were business related and based on real world needs. I ran into a few leftist goons, but for the most part designing a network, database architecture, performing valuation of an acquisition target, or designing product flow through a complex manufacturing process are absolute science. Facts matter.

Those who are in STEM majors are less likely to be mind fucked by the Marxists in education.

Those who "study" gender studies, or race studies, or most of the other tepid liberal arts idiocy have no grounding to facts and reality, so indoctrination from Marxist miscreants who have never held a job in the real world is all they gain from their mal-educations.

Majors matter.
What I hate about IT is you went to college, got a master maybe, go certified in Sysco or Linux or FORTRAN or cobalt or Novell. Next thing you know something new comes out and you got to learn it.

How many different new things have you learn throughout your career? I could never do what you do.

Grandparents had job security, high pay, pensions, all without college degrees. All they needed was a union. Today their grandkids have college degrees and can’t find jobs that pay as well.

The problem is SillyBonobo, what does your BA in "gender fluidity studies" prepare you to DO? You have no skills anyone is willing to pay for.

Respect is one of those things taught (or not taught) at home
The public schools should not be some alien hell hole

they should reflect the values of society

what the schools abandoned 50 years ago is reflected in the demented adults we have today, including parents
I went to an all black school up until 4th grade. 3 whites when I moved out. Scary Detroit school.

Then we moved to basically Mayberry. Still got into a lot of playground fights with guys who didn’t like me for whatever reason. I never once started a fight. Just won them all.

Anyways. The closest thing public high school resembles is prison. Even the nicer all white ones. Kids still bully. Get in fights.

And funny neither of my nephews have ever gotten into real fights. The younger one almost a few times because he’s overweight and you know how kids are.

Grandparents had job security, high pay, pensions, all without college degrees. All they needed was a union. Today their grandkids have college degrees and can’t find jobs that pay as well.

The problem is SillyBonobo, what does your BA in "gender fluidity studies" prepare you to DO? You have no skills anyone is willing to pay for.
I have sales skills thank god. But I needed a college degree to get a good corporate sales job. It was required. So I got a communications degree. Worthless? No. Easy? Sure.

Forum List

Back