America's real plague-higher education.

Still got into a lot of playground fights with guys who didn’t like me for whatever reason. I never once started a fight. Just won them all.
Unless you go to an incredibly large school or you are a real jerk you wont have many fights after you win one or two

The religious right rejects science and education, evolution etc. The spread of the Scofield Heresy has dumbed down a lot of religious people. This has been a relatively new development that has surged since Late Great Planet Earth was published.. A lot of graduates from the Dallas Theological Seminary have contributed.

Your bigotry runs deep.

In private schools you had to be respectful or be expelled.
Liberals hate private schools unless they are president and have children under 18
No we just don’t want tax breaks to rich people who send their kids to private schools because that means cuts to public schools.

No it doesn't.
This is just another example of the rich getting More tax breaks, which Ultimately leads to either your taxes going up, cuts to things like public schools or just add it to the already out of control debt. Which one do you choose?

If it doesn’t mean less money for public schools, whats going to offset the tax breaks you just gave away to the rich? Either put it on the debt or you and I pay a little more to make up for those tax breaks.

lets see how you answer

Thanks for demonstrating that you don't know how schools are funded, bobobrainless.
Who cares? .....

Typical. You don't know, so you say "who cares"? Like an ignorant child who doesn't know what to say.

You aren’t qualified to do anything if all you have is a high school diploma

You could start a business.
Not many high school grads have the skills or knowledge to do that.

How do you know?

The average college graduate earns $78,000 a year compared to the $45,000 earned by someone with only a high school education, according to the analysis. That's a 75% premium, or more than $30,000 a year.

Let's see your references?

" University of Phoenix has been called a “pay for degree school.” One Yelp Review says “Bottom line, University of Phoenix degree is worthless in real world. Employers know [it’s] a joke and will file your resume at the bottom of the stack or simply throw it away. This and many other online and for profit colleges that have been popping up in the last several years are the biggest scam on the planet perpetrated upon the American public.” Some may say that’s just one opinion, but there are several others just like it. The institution receives 1.5 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs. "

" University of Phoenix has been called a “pay for degree school.” One Yelp Review says “Bottom line, University of Phoenix degree is worthless in real world. Employers know [it’s] a joke and will file your resume at the bottom of the stack or simply throw it away. This and many other online and for profit colleges that have been popping up in the last several years are the biggest scam on the planet perpetrated upon the American public.” Some may say that’s just one opinion, but there are several others just like it. The institution receives 1.5 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs. "

Sounds like Trump University.

What I hate about IT is you went to college, got a master maybe, go certified in Sysco or Linux or FORTRAN or cobalt or Novell. Next thing you know something new comes out and you got to learn it.

How many different new things have you learn throughout your career? I could never do what you do.

Cisco.

But the technical certificates don't teach the skills of how computers interact with systems. COBOL is a long dead language. Even when I went to Cal Poly for my bachelors the world had move on to C and other such languages. The point though is that a CNA will certify a technician, not a systems administrator or manager.

You can't design a system to manage inventory if you don't grasp the concepts of product flow, increments and decrements of locations, dimensional inventory where product changes nature. Masking a subnet does nothing to prepare one for this. And yes, I can mask (IP v.4) subnets by hand using binary masking if needed.

Big picture does require higher education. I make no secret that manufacturing, production is my focus. I use technology to empower production. Multitier product flow across diverse locations with gazintas altering the form fit and function of elements requires meticulous design. It is not the job of technicians.

I obtained an Sc.D. because I needed the skills to pursue my goals.

Last edited:
For the first time in US history high school graduates and dropouts may have IQ’s that surpass those of college graduates. The theft of a major election in broad daylight has provided solid evidence that American education has done so much damage to the frontal cortexes of college students that the life expectancy of the world’s largest and freest democracy is declining. American colleges, once the realm of the best and brightest, have now become brain-damaging liberal arts indoctrination centers where four extra years of high school masquerade as higher education.

In the 1950’s only those with the greatest intelligence went to college, but as colleges proliferated in America it was quickly discovered that limiting college students to the best and brightest severely cut back on the financial base of educational institutions. This took place in tandem with federally guaranteed college lending that came about in the wake of the Sputnik scare in 1957 and colleges had to find some way to cash in on the bonanza. So, beginning in the 1960’s the Great Society got underway.

A myth was created and foisted on the American people that if seats in college classrooms were filled with minorities and females that had previously not been widely represented, people would become smarter and the world would improve due to Brainwashed wokeness proselytized into minds that were never college material to begin with. The resulting chaotic and disjointed state of affairs in the US and the emergence of a massive and mind-sapping welfare state are solid evidence that that experiment has failed miserably.

Then, in the 1980’s a great dumbing down took place at mostly liberal arts colleges to capitalize on growing factions of society that were convinced that a college credential made them more intelligent and likely to find success in the working world which has not panned out. Some smaller liberal arts colleges rolled back curriculums so that eighth-grade English was the norm in college classrooms.

The entire apparatus of higher education in America has become such a scam that any useful purpose in improving society has been lost. Instead, we find ourselves living in a bizarre world where police are defunded, white Americans are attacked as Holocaust bait, females are more miserable than ever, and opioid addictions are destroying young males from all racial and ethnic groups.

Grandparents must now raise grandchildren while higher education is booming. This is the real plague in America.

University of Phoenix is no more "pay for a degree" than Yale or Harvard are.

Your defamation is from over a decade back when the Obama regime was waging war on for profit education, which he viewed as a threat to the publicly supported institutions. But then ALL education is "for profit." Stanford professors make an average of $700K per year.

Consider this for your prejudice;

University of Phoenix for the last 20 years has licensed the curriculum for their MBA program from Harvard University. All the materials and class syllabuses are from Harvard. Economically this is a wise move, using a proven system. With the Wuhan Designer Virus, Harvard moved to an online only format. Given this, precisely WHAT is the difference in thee MBA education from UOP that you defame, and Harvard that you praise?

A few Alumni that you besmirch through you defamation;

Business[edit]

NameClass year(s)Degree(s)NotabilityReference
Adel Al-Hussain
DBACo-owner of Management Doctor Consultancy Centre
[1]
Peter Sperling
MBACo-founder of Fuze Box
[2]
Sam Fakhoury
MBAChief Operating Officer Tearlab Inc.
[3]
Government, law, and public policy[edit]

Journalism and media[edit]

Christina Brown
B.S.MSNBC anchor and a host of NBC's Early Today
[10]
Military[edit]
Kirkland H. Donald
1991​
MBAU.S. Navy Admiral

You could start a business.

What does a BA in ethnic studies teach one that would enable them to succeed in business?
If there is a company out there who’s business is ethics, they’d be interested in someone with that degree.

Why? Race baiting agitator is an important position in the business of "ethics?" (Whatever that may be.)

Perhaps had you done your best in 3rd grade, you would have gotten further in life.

Right wingers hate education because educated people do not vote for them.
Splendid observation, care to expand?
Educated people are harder to manipulate with lies and deception. If you look at the people who voted for trump they are generally shitkickers. In the UK we saw it in the brexit scandal. The big university cities all voted to remain. Oxford,Cambridge and the rest of them all solid remain..Low education shitholes voted brexit.

A very common misconception—the uneducated Trump voter. Contrary to popular EUROPEAN belief, the vast majority of Donald Trump voters were highly educated university graduates who also happened to be patriots, people who view themselves as AMERICANS first and whatever cultural, religious or ethnic origin a distant second. The true pandemic of our time, at least here in America, is the semi-educated sociology graduate who completed his or her higher education on Google, Wikipedia and other social media platforms. Postmodernism is the ideological suicide of our Age.

Forum List

Back