America's Poorest White Town

Bullshit. Blacks and Democrats pretty much run Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc. Those messes belong to Democrats.
Where as state shitholes like MS, AL, LA and KS are republic state fuckups.

The people in living in small towns and rural areas in those states are the salt of the earth.
Salt kills

Salts rusts

Salt is lower educated

Salt is intolerant

Salt elects idiots like lauren boobert and margorie green

Salt needs pepper

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Salt kills

Salts rusts

Salt is lower educated

Salt is intolerant

Salt elects idiots like lauren boobert and margorie green

Salt needs pepper
You obviously have no clue what the term "salt of the earth" means. Do you have a high school diploma?

There's already a diversity program. It's called life. It's been helping people realize racism is wrong for a century now. And it's done a lot better job than the government diversity programs ever dreamed of.
How so?

Given our history.

• Thanks
?

Uhm no, the facts remain the democrats held on to the south forever and it takes decades to throw out the trash.
Seems like the 1960's were a long time ago. How long does your fucking party need?

• Thanks
She's talking about white communities and how THEY live. A fact you choose to deny because you can't face it.
My family is from Tennessee's Upper Cumberland. Very rural. I have been to homes wherein the parents nor children wore any shoes and had one milking cow. My family was in North Carolina long before the revolution.

Ever been to an out in the country small church Revival? I was at one when I was 16.

There are far more whites in this country that are in poverty than there are blacks. The difference is the Hills and back country vs urban society where politics lives.

I know a bit more than you think.

Forum List

Back