America's Poorest White Town

?

Uhm no, the facts remain the democrats held on to the south forever and it takes decades to throw out the trash.
They did up until the Civil Rights Act of 1964. By then Republican recruiting camps had been set up all over the south as LBJ "handed the south over to the Republican party" so Johnson had said at the time.

How so?

Given our history.

Well, let see. The only segregation going on now, are black principles separating children by race. Blacks and whites shop and work together in every store in the US. Blacks and white fly together, go to work together, school together, college together. And contrary to popular leftist belief, blacks and white can even be friends with each other now.

Those are just a few. Do you need more?

Well, let see. The only segregation going on now, are black principles separating children by race. Blacks and whites shop and work together in every store in the US. Blacks and white fly together, go to work together, school together, college together. And contrary to popular leftist belief, blacks and white can even be friends with each other now.

the only seperating on by racist black supremacists.

A few of what? WTF are you posting about?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There's already a diversity program. It's called life. It's been helping people realize racism is wrong for a century now. And it's done a lot better job than the government diversity programs ever dreamed of.
I’m starting t see it your way. I’m watching golf. It’s the perfect example. White guys invented it and owned it from the beginning. Maybe it’s not fair. Maybe there’s a poor inner city kid who would be great if golf were free for everyone. But it’s not. It’s a business. And we shouldn’t force golf clubs to be 15% minorities and 50% women. If black people want to golf build a golf course in the hood. Manufacture and Sell golf clubs real cheap to black kids

There's already a diversity program. It's called life. It's been helping people realize racism is wrong for a century now. And it's done a lot better job than the government diversity programs ever dreamed of.
The hell it has. This forum is evidence of the failure.

My family is from Tennessee's Upper Cumberland. Very rural. I have been to homes wherein the parents nor children wore any shoes and had one milking cow. My family was in North Carolina long before the revolution.

Ever been to an out in the country small church Revival? I was at one when I was 16.

There are far more whites in this country that are in poverty than there are blacks. The difference is the Hills and back country vs urban society where politics lives.

I know a bit more than you think.

My moms side of the family is from Harlan Kentucky. Poor whites who didn't wear shoes burned crosses in yards of black people because they were angry because those blacks had shoes. This is the reality of America. Poor whites with no shoes voted for trump because he promised them white supremacy again. Maybe it's time for poor whites with no shoes to stop being race pimped.

They did up until the Civil Rights Act of 1964. By then Republican recruiting camps had been set up all over the south as LBJ "handed the south over to the Republican party" so Johnson had said at the time.
Glad you agree with me, it takes decades to clean up a Democrat mess

My moms side of the family is from Harlan Kentucky. Poor whites who didn't wear shoes burned crosses in yards of black people because they were angry because those blacks had shoes. This is the reality of America. Poor whites with no shoes voted for trump because he promised them white supremacy again. Maybe it's time for poor whites with no shoes to stop being race pimped.
There was no blacks that were ever in Harlan Kentucky...so your white pretending to be black

The hell it has. This forum is evidence of the failure.

BS. The real evidence is the amount of interracial marriages, mix raced children, the amount of blacks and white traveling together, talking to each other in line at the store. It's the amount of blacks and whites in the same class rooms and offices.

The left is still stuck on their BS systematic racism narrative. But we have like 50 real good years of anti racism that proves you lefties completely wrong.

And what's retarded about this is the fact that all of these improvements since before the civil rights bill was signed into law, is the fact that the war on racism that your side keeps complaining about, was won many MANY years ago. And you don't even realize it.

There was no blacks that were ever in Harlan Kentucky...so your white pretending to be black
That is false. There was a notable slave from Harlan Kentucky, and currently 6.5 percent of the current population of about 1500 there is Black.

That is false. There was a notable slave from Harlan Kentucky, and currently 6.5 percent of the current population of about 1500 there is Black.
We are talking the past 100 years, eastern Kentucky is white as all heck, I never even seen a white slum before till I crossed over the Ohio River into kentucky, what a dump.

BS. The real evidence is the amount of interracial marriages, mix raced children, the amount of blacks and white traveling together, talking to each other in line at the store. It's the amount of blacks and whites in the same class rooms and offices.

The left is still stuck on their BS systematic racism narrative. But we have like 50 real good years of anti racism that proves you lefties completely wrong.

And what's retarded about this is the fact that all of these improvements since before the civil rights bill was signed into law, is the fact that the war on racism that your side keeps complaining about, was won many MANY years ago. And you don't even realize it.

Incorrect.

Turn black, then come talk to me about this. There have been whites who have denied that racism was a problem beginning with slavery.

We are talking the past 100 years, eastern Kentucky is white as all heck, I never even seen a white slum before till I crossed over the Ohio River into kentucky, what a dump.

Ive been through parts of eastern Kentucky, as well as some of the urban areas in the state and felt like I needed to be disinfected afterwards.

And I am talking about the PAST as well as the PRESENT. There has always been a presence of SOME blacks in Harlan.
Why they stay makes no sense to me at all.

They burned crosses because they’re racist kkk people. Trump is a racist as well that’s why ignorant whites voted for him.

Diversity programs shouldn't screw whites. They are designed to stop screwing blacks. Many times a black should have got the job but the hiring manager was white so.....and they don't even realize they're doing it. Stop this and things will be fair. I want what's fair.

No, they are not designed that way. Nothing about what they do, is about that. They are set up to discriminate against whites, to MAKE UP FOR the wide spread anti-black discrimination that people ASSUME is going on.

What you describe, is more a function of enforcing the anti-discrimination laws that are on the books. Which is already so harsh that, AS YOU HAVE DESCRIBED, that employers (and others) are terrified of even the appearance of anti-black discrimination, leading to AS YOU HAVE DESCRIBED, hiring/promoting/not firing blacks over whites.

So.... sure, you could probably find some isolated instances of...insanely brave or out of touch white racists, who ACTUAL dare discriminate against blacks, but...they are fools pissing against the Tide.

Forum List

Back