Climate denial is the republican religion of choice these days, and Cheeto Jesus is it's prophet.
Care to debate it in the bull ring, chicken little.

Sealybobo chickened out. You can take his place.
Debate what?
Man made climate change.
There is no debating with your kind on climate change. The evidence is there for all to see, but your kind is wilfully blind to it.

and yet that’s why the labs were falsifying data. And why you can’t debate it. Because it totally exists

I just realized Crepitus picked "Failure of OK school system".

Al- righty then!

iu

Climate denial is the republican religion of choice these days, and Cheeto Jesus is it's prophet.

Debate what?

I think he is struggling to follow his own post...
Me?

I have forgotten more science than Crepitus knows. I would utterly destroy him in a debate on so called global warming.

The world we live in today is considered an icehouse world and is geologically speaking rare. The conditions which led to it are still present today; atmospheric CO2 ~400 ppm and polars regions isolated from warm marine currents. We are presently in an interglacial cycle and our temperatures are still well below the peak temperatures of previous interglacial cycles which means we are still in the normal range of the past 400,000 years.

We know from proxies for atmospheric CO2 and temperature that CO2 does not drive climate change, it reinforces climate change.

The IPCC B1 projections are actually a pretty representative projection for what we can expect which is a continuation of the warming of the past 22,000 years. Unfortunately, nut jobs have latched onto the IPCC’s unrealistic projections for increases of carbon emissions beyond the well established trend of the past 14 years and they pile on temperature increases from unsubstantiated feedback which in reality work towards equilibrating the earth’s climate rather than adding to its temperature.

There is no science behind their models. There are only models which are incapable of history matching past climate changes.

And even if there were a problem - which there isn’t - we are not the problem. Carbon emissions from the US and Europe have been consistently decreasing for the past 14 years while carbon emissions from the rest of the world have been consistently increasing for the past 14 years to the tune of increasing by 1 billion tons of carbon each and every year. Which means that even if our emissions went to zero overnight it would be replaced in 5 short years by the rest of the world.

So the dirty little secret they won’t tell you is that they want us to pay for providing zero emission technology to be installed in other countries because the other countries can’t afford to do so.

So if there were a problem - which there isn’t - I would be willing to fund the energy development of other nations if they were honest about their true intentions instead of blaming us for a problem which isn’t being caused by us.

Poor Queen Elizabeth-----she is holding onto life ----because she
is afraid that England will crumble without her

Climate change is science, not faith.

There's a pretty big difference there.

The US has not legitimate president at the moment, although there is a squatter in the White House.

You're not even American, so that ain't your business. What is your country's business?

Are you one of those Russian trolls? What's your deal, leftist shill?
I was born in Oklahoma. I am an American, even though for a while there I lived in various different countries as the job demanded.

Why does "the US has not legitimate president at the moment?"

A) Failure of OK school system.

B) Poster is foreign entity.

C) Uncorrected typo, nothing to see here, folks.

I vote B, prove me wrong.
A. The so-called president conspired with hostile foreign entities to gain the position.

There is no "B".

Da, comrade! :113:
Prostite, ser, ya ne osoznaval, chto vy russkiy.

Debate what?
Man made climate change.
There is no debating with your kind on climate change. The evidence is there for all to see, but your kind is wilfully blind to it.
Then you shouldn’t be afraid to debate me 1v1.
There is no point. You will just post up a buncha Cherry picked junk and stuff from non-existent universities and refuse to see anything I post.

Climate deniers faith is unshakable.

Debate what?
Man made climate change.
There is no point. You will just post up a buncha Cherry picked junk and stuff from non-existent universities and refuse to see anything I post.

You can’t even tell me one reason why you believe what you do other than you were told to believe it.

Debate what?
Man made climate change.

Do you have any background in science at all?

Debate what?
Man made climate change.

You can’t even tell me one reason why you believe what you do other than you were told to believe it.
Not playing your stupid game.

Man made climate change.

You can’t name one reason why you believe as you do. I can name hundreds and all are based on science.

You can’t name one reason why you believe as you do. I can name hundreds and all are based on science.
I said "good day" sir.

- then it is time we got rid of Him Them."

how about instead get rid of the religious books - if not rewriting them to make their works real ...

In all honesty, I have to say that even message board posts give your writings far more gravitas than they're worthy of; having you "improve" the Word of God and "make it more real" is not only not even in the ballpark, it's not even in the same SPORT.

Your ego has gone so far beyond what the word 'hubris" encompasses, we're going to have to make up an entirely new word to describe it.
- having you "improve" the Word of God and "make it more real" is not only not even in the ballpark, it's not even in the same SPORT.

"improve" the Word of God and "make it more real" - is not only not even in the ballpark, it's not even in the same SPORT.

Christianity in the 4th century - was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the Great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire ...

sissy, I hate to break the news to you but your religion of the roman empire did for you during the entire 4th century what you have claimed not possible - "improve" the Word of God and "make it more real" .:eusa_hand:

and as stated the spoken Religion of Antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty is only 6 words in length - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - and made so in clarity to dispel the very misgivings your entire religion is built on, forgeries and deceit as concocted by the very means you attempt to rail against in bring to justice their crimes against humanity ... as always, good luck your going to need it.

I said "good day" sir.
And the rest of the day to yourself.

I am interested if anyone who read the exchange between Crepitus and I thought that Crepitus did indeed act like he treated his belief that man is causing the planet to warm through carbon emission like it was a religion to him?

If so, can you explain why?

Can you identify and explain the signs?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back