America's Natural Disasters Are A Sign From God!

I'm not. No kids. Could never afford them. And when I finally could, didn't want them. No way I want the cost/stress my brother has raising 2 boys. I love being Uncle Sealybobo.

In a way it does seem like mother nature will figure it out. Or the people who really run this country behind the scenes. People who even plan population control by way of child tax credits, free healthcare, affordable daycare and college. Every government either encourages or discourages having kids. I don't know what America is doing. Ask corporate America, we need more bodies. Ask any Republican they'll say okay with that as long as it's white Americans. Not blacks, hispanics, arabs or immigrants. A part of me agrees with cons, we don't need more bodies. We need less. But capitalism needs more. Causing me cognitive dissonance. LOL.

Maybe mother nature is producing more gay kids who won't have kids?

Back in our parents day, my dad got a job without a high school diploma and raised 2 kids, had a wife and purchased a home and saved enough to retire before he hit 60 years old. Back then we must have wanted people to have kids. Today a guy like him works at Walmart. How many kids should a person working a Walmart have? ZERO!
You sound quite racist. I realize the Republicans think these egregious abortion laws will increase the white population. They won't, white women are more affluent in general and will find ways to get the job done. Minorities for example are generally poorer and have less access to good healthcare. Black women have five times the amount of abortions as white women. That means their populations will increase. Even if the US government only allowed white people to immigrate here it would not change the situation. The minorities already here in America and citizens are out producing white women and the white population has been dwindling since the 1980s. That ship has already sailed. Hope you are able to adapt as a minority.

You sound quite racist. I realize the Republicans think these egregious abortion laws will increase the white population. They won't, white women are more affluent in general and will find ways to get the job done. Minorities for example are generally poorer and have less access to good healthcare. Black women have five times the amount of abortions as white women. That means their populations will increase. Even if the US government only allowed white people to immigrate here it would not change the situation. The minorities already here in America and citizens are out producing white women and the white population has been dwindling since the 1980s. That ship has already sailed. Hope you are able to adapt as a minority.
What did I say that sounds racist?

" Ask any Republican they'll say okay with that as long as it isn't white Americans. Not blacks, Hispanics, Arabs or immigrants. "
It's racist of them. Not me. I said ask any Republican. What they say doesn't make me racist.

" Ask any Republican they'll say okay with that as long as it isn't white Americans. Not blacks, Hispanics, Arabs or immigrants. "
Ask corporate America, we need more bodies. Ask any Republican they'll say okay with that as long as it's white Americans. Not blacks, hispanics, arabs or immigrants.

Ask Correll. He speaks for the white American conservative/republican movement. He will tell you he wants to keep America white.

Most of the people who want to keep America "white" are Republicans or conservatives.

This is what the Bible says about why Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed:

Ezekiel 16:49

“Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.”
I know personally of the pharaoh's caravan. That was the big news in the area at the time.

Sorry then, the way you worded it I thought you were a Republican.
What I love is republicans are the victims of their own bad ideas.

1. Abortion. It’s the women in their states affected the most. So it’s red states who are going to have to pay for these welfare babies. Except all these kids will also be on Obamacare, you’re welcome.

2. Global warming. Seems to be hurting red states the most. Keep denying it.

3. Most people who died of COVID were Republican anti vaxers. Also old people and black democrats who don’t trust government vaccines either. Google 7 conservative public figures who were anti vax died of COVID.

4. Anti Union. People down south make less than people in blue states. Worst healthcare, health, education, teeth.

They vote against social security and Medicare but don’t have enough to retire. Ever.

They vote Republican because of god, gays, guns and racism

What I love is republicans are the victims of their own bad ideas.

1. Abortion. It’s the women in their states affected the most. So it’s red states who are going to have to pay for these welfare babies. Except all these kids will also be on Obamacare, you’re welcome.

2. Global warming. Seems to be hurting red states the most. Keep denying it.

3. Most people who died of COVID were Republican anti vaxers. Also old people and black democrats who don’t trust government vaccines either. Google 7 conservative public figures who were anti vax died of COVID.

4. Anti Union. People down south make less than people in blue states. Worst healthcare, health, education, teeth.

They vote against social security and Medicare but don’t have enough to retire. Ever.

They vote Republican because of god, gays, guns and racism
You got it bad.

God is trying to wipe us out now but can't seem to get his shit together to make a big enough storm. Is God on crack or something?

God is trying to wipe us out now but can't seem to get his shit together to make a big enough storm. Is God on crack or something?
GOD has nothing to do with humans shitting on their own planet and fucking it up.

Forum List

Back