America's Natural Disasters Are A Sign From God!

To much conflicting chatter from the governments. Biden asking Afghanistan's Ghani to downplay the
the Taliban's progress. We had American contractors who couldn't get out in a timely manner.
Biden fucked up and the world knew, doesn't make any difference how you play it, Surada.
We are paying the consequences of his actions on the world stage.
Actually trump screwed up royally. He made an agreement with the Taliban leaving the Afghan government out in the cold. This sent the message that the Taliban was the legitimate power all the country and destroyed the national government almost overnight. Biden was able to push the final date back a bit but he wasn't able to change the one-sided deal trump gave to the Taliban.

Actually trump screwed up royally. He made an agreement with the Taliban leaving the Afghan government out in the cold. This sent the message that the Taliban was the legitimate power all the country and destroyed the national government almost overnight. Biden was able to push the final date back a bit but he wasn't able to change the one-sided deal trump gave to the Taliban.
Actually Trump laid out a plan that had to be met by the Taliban, or the plan was off. Biden just didn't step up to the plate as with most
everything else he's done since he came into office.

Was I right? You subscribe to the poof theory? You think god poofed humans onto the land? Did he poof 2 and those two populated the earth with humans or did he poof entire tribes to get us started? I don’t think either makes sense to a logical and rational person. What does the scientific process say to do if something doesn’t make sense? Throw it out.
I subcribe to the facts in evidence...........according to the very laws of Physics, there must be a "POOF" realm...i.e., a spiritual realm that caused the physical effect known as reality. All the physical evidence points in only one direction, and its not........"the universe" is self creating from nothing, as theorized by such men as S. Hawking (now that is more than poof....if nothing exists, nothing is always that will ever exist.......yet here we are, here is the phyical universe, both are based upon NOTHING, as the laws of Physics declare that for every effect there must an equal or superior CAUSE to that effect.

Simple: "IF" there is not a force that is Super(ior) (to)Natural...superior to nature, what caused the effect known as natural?.........science and the laws of physics should be capable explaing their own origins based upon those very facts/laws, if EVERYTHING natural is self creating. Create us the evidence of a self creating universe.

I subscribe to Logic and Reason. ;) There is more logic and reason in 1 Bible verse than all the volumes of therorethical science combined. The bible explains, you might not like the explination...but the Bible gives answers, your type of science simply asks questions that it is not capable of answering..........while claiming these questions are based upon facts.

Last edited:
I subcribe to the facts in evidence...........according to the very laws of Physics, there must be a "POOF" realm...i.e., a spiritual realm that caused the physical effect known as reality. All the physical evidence points in only one direction, and its not........"the universe" is self creating from nothing, as theorized by such men as S. Hawking (now that is more than poof....if nothing exists, nothing is always that will ever exist.......yet here we are, here is the phyical universe, both are based upon NOTHING, as the laws of Physics declare that for every effect there must an equal or superior CAUSE to that effect.

Simple: "IF" there is not a force that is Super(ior) (to)Natural...superior to nature, what caused the effect known as natural?.........science and the laws of physics should be capable explaing their own origins based upon those very facts/laws, if EVERYTHING natural is self creating. Create us the evidence of a self creating universe.

I subscribe to Logic and Reason. ;) There is more logic and reason in 1 Bible verse than all the volumes of therorethical science combined.
No you don't. You are coming to conclusions rather than admit you don't know.

I subscribe to Logic and Reason. ;) There is more logic and reason in 1 Bible verse than all the volumes of therorethical science combined. The bible explains, you might not like the explination...but the Bible gives answers, your type of science simply asks questions that it is not capable of answering..........while claiming these questions are based upon facts.
Please join us in this thread titled

Top 10 Scientific Proofs of God’s Existence​

You say

according to the very laws of Physics, there must be a "POOF" realm...i.e., a spiritual realm?

This is news to me. Got any links where your proof made it through scientific consensus? Is this a scientific theory?

You're a simpleton .. the Bible is biblos.. a collection of letters, poems, myths, laws and a smigen of history to teach the Jews about God and how to live.

It's messages and mortality tales are to be studied... They are allegories, metaphors, parables.

Nope they are the absolute Word of God. Why bother with Church when you don't even believe in the true God?

They had 20 months to leave Afghanistan. You really are an idiot. You want the US government to be responsible for every damned fool that can't decide to leave or not? Have you ever worked

You're correct. Sadly, too many Americans who get in trouble abroad think the US ambassador will bail them out . Most expats don't know they are subject to the laws of the country they are in..

It's like they flunked 6th grade civics.
Biden never provided a way for them to bring their family out... would you leave your people behind?... I guess you probably would you coward....

Actually Trump laid out a plan that had to be met by the Taliban, or the plan was off. Biden just didn't step up to the plate as with most
everything else he's done since he came into office.
If you give the enemy that much power like trump did, there's no room for negotiation, you just have to deal with what you left with and that's what Biden did I think you did a great job. Why on Earth with the Taliban renegotiate a deal where they were given everything they wanted and left US and our Afghan allies with nothing.

Doctrine and Covenants 43:25
25 How oft have I called upon you by the mouth of my servants, and by the ministering of angels, and by mine own voice, and by the voice of thunderings, and by the voice of lightnings, and by the voice of tempests, and by the voice of earthquakes, and great hailstorms, and by the voice of famines and pestilences of every kind, and by the great sound of a trump, and by the voice of judgment, and by the voice of mercy all the day long, and by the voice of glory and honor and the riches of eternal life, and would have saved you with an everlasting salvation, but ye would not!

Doctrine and Covenants 43:25
25 How oft have I called upon you by the mouth of my servants, and by the ministering of angels, and by mine own voice, and by the voice of thunderings, and by the voice of lightnings, and by the voice of tempests, and by the voice of earthquakes, and great hailstorms, and by the voice of famines and pestilences of every kind, and by the great sound of a trump, and by the voice of judgment, and by the voice of mercy all the day long, and by the voice of glory and honor and the riches of eternal life, and would have saved you with an everlasting salvation, but ye would not!
By all means, and angry tribal god is still active in responsible for today's climate change disasters. Let's not blame the obvious culprit, humanity itself. If that works for you, as it did for the ancients; it only proves that superstition and fools still exist in today's modern world.

If you give the enemy that much power like trump did, there's no room for negotiation, you just have to deal with what you left with and that's what Biden did I think you did a great job. Why on Earth with the Taliban renegotiate a deal where they were given everything they wanted and left US and our Afghan allies with nothing.
Spoken like a true liberal, fuck the Americans left behind. We should have never left them behind....period.

Spoken like a true liberal, fuck the Americans left behind. We should have never left them behind....period.
I understand your situation, you can't debate the facts so you're just trying to condemn the voices of reason. That shit doesn't fly anymore; trump is out of office and facing criminal charges ( long overdue ).

I understand your situation, you can't debate the facts so you're just trying to condemn the voices of reason. That shit doesn't fly anymore; trump is out of office and facing criminal charges ( long overdue ).
I laid out the facts. You want to cancel facts, go ahead, but they don't go away.
TDS doesn't help, sorry for your affliction.

This is what the Bible says about why Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed:

Ezekiel 16:49

“Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.”
the poor and needy got destroyed too...thanks god for not dicriminating

I laid out the facts. You want to cancel facts, go ahead, but they don't go away.
TDS doesn't help, sorry for your affliction. trump supporters are the only ones who have TSD. They believe in lies, and can't face reality.

Actually it is the collective wrongs of civilization, the way it extorts from nature to fulfill it's needs and desires, rather than working with nature that is causing our natural disasters to become more frequent and more catastrophic. No sin involved, just outright stupidity.

Bullshit. If we would stop being a virus on this planet, destroying it, causing drastic climate change, denying that we have that kind of power, even though we totally do. China, Russia, USA, Mexico, Canada, Europe and now AFRICA are all manufacturing. Destroying this planet.

It's not butt fuckers destroying the planet. Actually, they don't get pregnant. They are god's way of lowering the population. We need more gays. LOL More Butt Fuckers. Putt that on a bumper sticker.

Bullshit. If we would stop being a virus on this planet, destroying it, causing drastic climate change, denying that we have that kind of power, even though we totally do. China, Russia, USA, Mexico, Canada, Europe and now AFRICA are all manufacturing. Destroying this planet.

It's not butt fuckers destroying the planet. Actually, they don't get pregnant. They are god's way of lowering the population. We need more gays. LOL More Butt Fuckers. Putt that on a bumper sticker.
When I said we I met the entire population of the human race not just people in the US. We are all responsible for the present situation including the most dangerous thing of all over population. Unfortunately that has never been addressed properly. Thus the current crisis.

He was probably a closet Satanist and Democrat, kid fucker.

When I said we I met the entire population of the human race not just people in the US. We are all responsible for the present situation including the most dangerous thing of all over population. Unfortunately that has never been addressed properly. Thus the current crisis.

I'm not. No kids. Could never afford them. And when I finally could, didn't want them. No way I want the cost/stress my brother has raising 2 boys. I love being Uncle Sealybobo.

In a way it does seem like mother nature will figure it out. Or the people who really run this country behind the scenes. People who even plan population control by way of child tax credits, free healthcare, affordable daycare and college. Every government either encourages or discourages having kids. I don't know what America is doing. Ask corporate America, we need more bodies. Ask any Republican they'll say okay with that as long as it's white Americans. Not blacks, hispanics, arabs or immigrants. A part of me agrees with cons, we don't need more bodies. We need less. But capitalism needs more. Causing me cognitive dissonance. LOL.

Maybe mother nature is producing more gay kids who won't have kids?

Back in our parents day, my dad got a job without a high school diploma and raised 2 kids, had a wife and purchased a home and saved enough to retire before he hit 60 years old. Back then we must have wanted people to have kids. Today a guy like him works at Walmart. How many kids should a person working a Walmart have? ZERO!

Forum List

Back