America's most hated woman prior to Pelosi.

View attachment 449531
Actress Jane Fonda, who earned the nickname “Hanoi Jane” when she visited North Vietnam during the height of the Vietnam War and posed for photographs alongside weapons, will be receiving the Cecil B. Demille Award at the Golden Globes this year. She will be receiving this award amid Democrats decrying treason and sedition against the United States.

View attachment 449533
And here I was thinking libs were no longer fond of traitors.
She did it all wrong but she was right. The time is to forgive and forget now. That God damned war hurt this country more than anything. Another thing the press exploited and weakened us to fight.
Forgive and forget? I watched friends of mine die at the hands of an enemy she aided and abetted during the war. No forgetting or forgiveness possible. We can always hope she got a good dose of Agent Orange, and maybe the clap, while she was there. That can result in a lingering extremely painful death. Thousands of Vietnam and other vets struggle to stay alive so they can honor their vow to piss on her grave.
Sorry you had friends die...but why did you go to a foreign land, invading it, killing its people?

Sorry you had friends die...but why did you go to a foreign land, invading it, killing its people?

I went into the Army because my Country demanded my help with a draft notice. I went to Vietnam to help an allied people defend themselves against a brutal and aggressive foreign invader and "domestic" terrorists who practiced rape torture and murder against innocent and defenseless men women and children. I went to help; not kill anybody. But we don't always get what we want. I am and was no hero, far from it, but I had the very great honor to walk beside a few. And in some cases try to ease their passing from this world.
View attachment 449664
Wrong motives. Like many US wars nothing to be proud of except maybe world war 2. The rest it was purely imperialistic that killed millions in the process.

Yet, "W" and Cheney go unpunished and even respected. What Fonda did changed nothing, what the Bush League did was sheer catastrophe.

View attachment 449531
Actress Jane Fonda, who earned the nickname “Hanoi Jane” when she visited North Vietnam during the height of the Vietnam War and posed for photographs alongside weapons, will be receiving the Cecil B. Demille Award at the Golden Globes this year. She will be receiving this award amid Democrats decrying treason and sedition against the United States.

View attachment 449533
She did it all wrong but she was right. The time is to forgive and forget now. That God damned war hurt this country more than anything. Another thing the press exploited and weakened us to fight.
Forgive and forget? I watched friends of mine die at the hands of an enemy she aided and abetted during the war. No forgetting or forgiveness possible. We can always hope she got a good dose of Agent Orange, and maybe the clap, while she was there. That can result in a lingering extremely painful death. Thousands of Vietnam and other vets struggle to stay alive so they can honor their vow to piss on her grave.
Because his government forced him to.

Ain't government swell?
Why would one go to a place where he will and probably get killed? His fault.
If there is nothing you would die for you are living for nothing. Why bother?

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533

I went into the Army because my Country demanded my help with a draft notice. I went to Vietnam to help an allied people defend themselves against a brutal and aggressive foreign invader and "domestic" terrorists who practiced rape torture and murder against innocent and defenseless men women and children. I went to help; not kill anybody. But we don't always get what we want. I am and was no hero, far from it, but I had the very great honor to walk beside a few. And in some cases try to ease their passing from this world.
View attachment 449664
Wrong motives. Like many US wars nothing to be proud of except maybe world war 2. The rest it was purely imperialistic that killed millions in the process.
A worm presumes to judge the motives of giants.

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
Wrong!

A 2017 Netflix original movie, The Most Hated Woman in America, is a loose dramatization of O'Hair's life. It focuses on the abductions and killings of O'Hair and two family members in 1995.

And she has apologized, admitting that she did a very stupid, wrong thing....being naive.
Wrong. What she did was waaay past "wrong". What she did was premeditated evil exactly the same as the actions of other serial killers and/or traitors.

Believe me. I wanted her head to explode in brain and blood matter all over her brothers face for decades

John Kennedy and LBJ have all my wrath for Vietnam

Are you willing to be equally forgiving to Nixon and Trump?

All false.

LEarn some history instead of mindless platitudes like imperialism

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533

Anyone responsible for getting us into the Vietnam war was the traitor.
Jane Fonda was a hero.
She sacrificed her whole career in order to save lives.
And she was right.
Ho Chi Minh was incredibly popular in all of Vietnam, for liberating the country from the French.
How we could have backed Diem in a military coup is insane.

If there is nothing you would die for you are living for nothing. Why bother?

What I would fight and die for is personal liberty for everyone.
And that means during Vietnam, the enemy was the Pentagon and US politicians.
No one had to go to Vietnam, and no one should have.

And she has apologized, admitting that she did a very stupid, wrong thing....being naive.

What Jane Fonda did was right, and every US solider in Vietnam was so incredibly wrong, they can never fix it by apologizing.
We murdered 3 million innocent Vietnamese who just wanted to be free of imperialists.
If Jane had not publicized how evil the war was, hundreds of thousands more might have died.

Forum List

Back