America's most hated woman prior to Pelosi.

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
1611806509066.png

Actress Jane Fonda, who earned the nickname “Hanoi Jane” when she visited North Vietnam during the height of the Vietnam War and posed for photographs alongside weapons, will be receiving the Cecil B. Demille Award at the Golden Globes this year. She will be receiving this award amid Democrats decrying treason and sedition against the United States.

1611806757678.png

And here I was thinking libs were no longer fond of traitors.

View attachment 449531
Actress Jane Fonda, who earned the nickname “Hanoi Jane” when she visited North Vietnam during the height of the Vietnam War and posed for photographs alongside weapons, will be receiving the Cecil B. Demille Award at the Golden Globes this year. She will be receiving this award amid Democrats decrying treason and sedition against the United States.

View attachment 449533
She did it all wrong but she was right. The time is to forgive and forget now. That God damned war hurt this country more than anything. Another thing the press exploited and weakened us to fight.

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533

Damn, I was going to guess Hillary, but I suppose Jane is a hard act to follow.

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
She did it all wrong but she was right. The time is to forgive and forget now. That God damned war hurt this country more than anything. Another thing the press exploited and weakened us to fight.
Forgive and forget? I watched friends of mine die at the hands of an enemy she aided and abetted during the war. No forgetting or forgiveness possible. We can always hope she got a good dose of Agent Orange, and maybe the clap, while she was there. That can result in a lingering extremely painful death. Thousands of Vietnam and other vets struggle to stay alive so they can honor their vow to piss on her grave.

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
Forgive and forget? I watched friends of mine die at the hands of an enemy she aided and abetted during the war. No forgetting or forgiveness possible. We can always hope she got a good dose of Agent Orange, and maybe the clap, while she was there. That can result in a lingering extremely painful death. Thousands of Vietnam and other vets struggle to stay alive so they can honor their vow to piss on her grave.
I hear ya dude my bro was in Nam up to his ass in Malaria. I hate the fucking bitch especially cuz of Hollywood

She was just a dumb fucking Hollywood brat **** hitting acid with that freak show bro.

I feel your pain. What a god damned mess that nam was. I blame the fake news the most...Keep on Trukin

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
Sorry you had friends die...but why did you go to a foreign land, invading it, killing its people?

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
My father, who served in 1968-69 went to his grave wanting that woman drawn and quartered. He would barely speak about the shit he endured, so I can imagine how her little publicity stunt tortured him for decades.

If I got the opportunity, I would have that fucking bitch brutally tortured 24/7, for every single day he had to spent in Vietnam.

And she deserves much worse.

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
Sorry you had friends die...but why did you go to a foreign land, invading it, killing its people?
Because his government forced him to.

Ain't government swell?

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
China/Russia Communism springs to mind you dope!!!

Greg

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533

My brother is a Vietnam vet and he'd like to take another trip over that country in a B-52 with Fonda. He'd take great delight in throwing her out the bomb bay door and he's not the only one. If it wasn't Vietnam, that bitch would have been shot for treason.

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533

I went into the Army because my Country demanded my help with a draft notice. I went to Vietnam to help an allied people defend themselves against a brutal and aggressive foreign invader and "domestic" terrorists who practiced rape torture and murder against innocent and defenseless men women and children. I went to help; not kill anybody. But we don't always get what we want. I am and was no hero, far from it, but I had the very great honor to walk beside a few. And in some cases try to ease their passing from this world.
1611847156860.png

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533

I went into the Army because my Country demanded my help with a draft notice. I went to Vietnam to help an allied people defend themselves against a brutal and aggressive foreign invader and "domestic" terrorists who practiced rape torture and murder against innocent and defenseless men women and children. I went to help; not kill anybody. But we don't always get what we want. I am and was no hero, far from it, but I had the very great honor to walk beside a few. And in some cases try to ease their passing from this world.
View attachment 449664
Damned sir. I'm nominating that for a Nobel

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
Yep, Barbarella was the high point of her acting career and as an actress, deserving of such an honor.
/sarcasm

Almost as big a sleeze was her butt buddy John Kerry who lied like a dog in his sworn "winter soldiers" testimony to Congress when he claimed US troops were committing widespred imaginary "war crimes" which led to an investigation which was able to confirm not one of his lies. Big surprise. His VVAW participants had either never been in the military, or never been to Vietnam, or never were assigned to a combat unit or unable to get conformation of their claims. John Kerry himself was in the Navy (not Army) only spent a short time in Viet Nam and was little involved in combat but managed to acquire 3 Purple Heats without ever being evacuated to hospital facilities or ship. And received lots of medals during his approximately 3 mo. in-country although no one remembers him doing anything especially brave.

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
In all seriousness, what has she actually accomplished to receive the award? A lifetime achievement usually means the recipient has been working for a very long time, and I'm not aware of anything she's done for decades.

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
Marxism is slavery.
Liberals support slavery.

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
Hillary is still #1

View attachment 449531

View attachment 449533
Because his government forced him to.

Ain't government swell?
Why would one go to a place where he will and probably get killed? His fault.

Forum List

Back