America's most hated woman prior to Pelosi.

Wrong. What she did was waaay past "wrong". What she did was premeditated evil exactly the same as the actions of other serial killers and/or traitors.

I strongly disagree.
Any US soldier who went there was so very wrong they should have know it and not done it.
It is Fonda who should have been elected president instead of Nixon.

Because of orders. Why do you think?

You don't follow illegal orders in the military.
Instead you report them as war crimes.
Things like strategic hamlets, free fire zones, the use of agent orange, air raids on North Vietnam, were all illegal.
And everyone should have known the war was illegal the second Diem pulled the military coup on Bau Dai.
Bau Dai was the legal leader of the south, not Diem. And Theiu and Ky were even worse than Diem,
We have all seen the prisoners the south push out of helicopters at high altitude.

We did not invade Vietnam our military assistance was requested.

No, we assisted and probably even bribed Diem to get him to do the military take over against the legal ruler, Bau Dai.
We not only were already there, illegally, but also I doubt if Diem would have pulled the illegal coup on his own,

View attachment 449531
Actress Jane Fonda, who earned the nickname “Hanoi Jane” when she visited North Vietnam during the height of the Vietnam War and posed for photographs alongside weapons, will be receiving the Cecil B. Demille Award at the Golden Globes this year. She will be receiving this award amid Democrats decrying treason and sedition against the United States.

View attachment 449533
And here I was thinking libs were no longer fond of traitors.
She sat on a North anti aircraft gun saying "I wish I had one of those suckers in my sight right now". sucker being a US Airman A truly respected democRat that should rotted from the tree with John Kerry and Walter Cronkite long long ago Pelosi and her have two things in common, both low IQed democRats and both will be sporting a beard after their next face lift.

Everyone else was old enough to know better.
What Fonda did was the only person who did it right.
Ho Chi Minh was a national hero.
Almost no one in Vietnam wanted us there.
What a worthless broken dildo you are. You and all your Communist friends should be deported 300 miles West of San Francisco, only allowed to take your chains. I'LL PAY FOR YOUR PASSAGE ALONG WITH THE REST OF AMERICA!

View attachment 449531
Actress Jane Fonda, who earned the nickname “Hanoi Jane” when she visited North Vietnam during the height of the Vietnam War and posed for photographs alongside weapons, will be receiving the Cecil B. Demille Award at the Golden Globes this year. She will be receiving this award amid Democrats decrying treason and sedition against the United States.

View attachment 449533
And here I was thinking libs were no longer fond of traitors.

"Traitors". People waving the confederate flags who think someone who didn't kill a single person is a "traitor".

Couldn't make it up.

What I would fight and die for is personal liberty for everyone.
And that means during Vietnam, the enemy was the Pentagon and US politicians.
No one had to go to Vietnam, and no one should have.
Bullshit. The only personal liberties you are willing to consider are your own and that of those who agree with your incredibly ignorant opinions. The stupidity of claiming North Vietnam was in any way in favor of personal liberty is simply mind boggling. North Vietnam was intent on invading and enslaving South Vietnam and that is exactly what they did with the aid of folks like you who are unwilling to tolerate personal liberty.

The draft is no excuse.
You don't kill innocent people no matter what anyone says.
The best excuse was that a lot of young people simply were naïve and ignorant.
But then no one should blame Fonda for not being so naïve or ignorant.
If you actually believed that idiocy how could you ever condone the North Vietnamese murder of so many innocent South Vietnamese? You-in your infinite wisdom- are the only correct definer of innocence? I don't think so.

"Traitors". People waving the confederate flags who think someone who didn't kill a single person is a "traitor".

Couldn't make
Someone somewhere thinks actively aiding and abetting an enemy who is actively killing their fellow countrymen is NOT clearly treason? Cute. But stupid.

Things like strategic hamlets, free fire zones, the use of agent orange, air raids on North Vietnam, were all illegal.
And everyone should have known the war was illegal the second Diem pulled the military coup on Bau Dai.
Bau Dai was the legal leader of the south, not Diem. And Theiu and Ky were even worse than Diem,
We have all seen the prisoners the south push out of helicopters at high altitude.
Those were not illegal actions. The war was a righteous legal war started By minh who also seized power in a coup and then attacked another nation.

Everyone else was old enough to know better.
What Fonda did was the only person who did it right.
Ho Chi Minh was a national hero.
Almost no one in Vietnam wanted us there.
Quite wrong. Minh was a bloodthirsty dictator and most wanted help from his war of aggression. Fonda was in the wrong

576326_373577989405959_1401610247_n.jpg

Orders were illegal?

Fonda was and is a piece of shit.

She is hated by most Americans that understand what she did. As a Vietnam Vet I certainly despise the traitorous bitch.

However, I agree with Troglo and think Crooked Hillary is hated by more people.

Someone somewhere thinks actively aiding and abetting an enemy who is actively killing their fellow countrymen is NOT clearly treason? Cute. But stupid.

The problem here is that one person's enemy might not be someone else's enemy.

A lot of people felt the Vietnam should not be the US's enemy.

The Vietnamese were only killing US soldiers who were literally invading their country. They weren't killing US people in the US.

And if you think an American going to Vietnam and having their photo taken with "the enemy" is treason, then surely Americans at home killing US military personnel, killing 140,000 US military personnel, is also treason.

Forum List

Back