America's "Law and Order" president need to be back in the White House

But crime is "leveling" according reports. LOL
Because Dems RIGGED the reports. When Dems refuse to prosecute gobs of crimes, naturally the data shows a drop. Dems do the same thing with crimes committed by illegals, they intentionally avoid noting if the crime was committed by an illegal, on purpose. Then Dems lie and say look illegals don't commit as many crimes.

Women please travel immediately to NYC where the new favorite activity is sucker punching women in the face knocking them out then posting the video. Democrats did that!

Crime was out of control under Trump, wasn't it? All the mass shootings...the Las Vegas Massacre, the 2020 so called by you, riots...
Riots and anarchy due to democrat supported BLM/Antifa that included three months of daily riots in Portland, Six weeks of anarchy supported by democrat city leaders in Seattle? What are you trying to say--that was Trump's fault. You lying democrats are desperate.

Riots and anarchy due to democrat supported BLM/Antifa that included three months of daily riots in Portland, Six weeks of anarchy supported by democrat city leaders in Seattle? What are you trying to say--that was Trump's fault. You lying democrats are desperate.
Is it even possible for Dems to lie more at this point or have they reached lying saturation?

Trump is right, we need to restore law and order. America has gone down hill. We are no longer a moral nation.

---Trump at Slain NYPD Officer Diller’s Wake: America Must Restore ‘Law and Order’---

Did Trump "restore law and order" the first time around?

The first two years of Trump's presidency there was a decrease in crime, then there was an increase for the next three years.

That doesn't tell me he's a "Law and order" president. It tells me the exact opposite.

Trump is right, we need to restore law and order. America has gone down hill. We are no longer a moral nation.

---Trump at Slain NYPD Officer Diller’s Wake: America Must Restore ‘Law and Order’---

Trump is much too violent and has no impulse control. Never again.

Trump egged them on by encouraging police brutality.

He's too violent and out of control... and he's much sicker than he was five years ago.

That's just an outright LIE!

Democrats supported the constitutional right to protest, and DID NOT SUPPORT THE RIOTS.

They ALL spoke out against the rioting mayhem, looting, and violence that came out at night...even Joe Biden.

That's just an outright LIE!

Democrats supported the constitutional right to protest, and DID NOT SUPPORT THE RIOTS.

They ALL spoke out against the rioting mayhem, looting, and violence that came out at night...even Joe Biden.
I live here and I KNOW what went on--you're deluded and manipulated.

Trump is right, we need to restore law and order.
1711778603452.gif

Trump is The Man of Lawlessness, or trying really hard to be!

His disgusting pardons of all of his criminal friends shows how much he respects the law!

His saying he can pardon himself shows his character....

His 91, now 88 criminal indictments shows he's simply a man of lawlessness....total disrespect for the law, and our justice system!

Are you fricking nuts that you think Crooked Donald is going to bring law and order to this country? Holy crap!

His disgusting pardons of all of his criminal friends shows how much he respects the law!
So how about Obama? He disgustingly pardoned 1927 people during his term. It has been done by EVERY POTUS in your lifetime. Why are you only upset when it was Trump? Obsessive TDS?
His 91, now 88 criminal indictments shows he's simply a man of lawlessness....total disrespect for the law, and our justice system!
You could be charged with murder. Doesn't mean you're guilty. What a great American you are, guilty until proven innocent. You're a piece of work. Please link to just one criminal conviction of DJT. SMH.

Don't be stupid. .. Trump is incoherent and incompetent. He's mentally ill. Posting that picture of Biden in the truck is very sick.

Where are your standards?
I know where my standards are, I also know you are insanely obsessed with TDS and as a result you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you.

Forum List

Back