America’s 1st Female VP Silent on Plight of Afghan Women and Girls

This is both funny and sad.

Seeing how badly she did as 'Immigration Lead' tasked with handling the border illegal immigration surge the WH decided to send the 'Hyena' abroad to keep her out of the Afghanistan 'Saigon 2.0' mess.

They obviously spent no time thinking this through, however, because they sent her to the REAL SAIGON, as the world is comparing Joe's Kabul/Afghanistan disaster as 'Saigon 2.0'.

:auiqs.jpg: Brilliant....way to go, guys.

So you are saying that we are all helpless to do something unless we are the VP? How sad to feel so weak, so helpless................

Bodecea explains in defense of Harris that the common citizen is held to the same level as a giggling VP of the USA.

Irony is she's worthless, but the bodecea expects the common citizen to be above her, without the title.

Kamala is the best insurance policy any President ever had. Biden would have already been gone if not for her.
Tragically, at this point the [powers that be will not be held accountable for what they have done to the Republic over the years.

So you are saying that we are all helpless to do something unless we are the VP? How sad to feel so weak, so helpless................

Every time you cultists fail to hold your leaders accountable, you allow them to repeat these kinds of disasters. The travesty in Afghanistan, and all the deaths that resulted, are on the hands of Biden/Harris supporters.

Bodecea explains in defense of Harris that the common citizen is held to the same level as a giggling VP of the USA.

Irony is she's worthless, but the bodecea expects the common citizen to be above her, without the title.
"Defense of Harris"....for a negative? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Look at all the rightie misogynists all of a sudden..."Oh NOES! VP Harris hasn't said anything about Afghanistan publicly yet!" Whatever will we doooooooooooooooo????"

Every time you cultists fail to hold your leaders accountable, you allow them to repeat these kinds of disasters. The travesty in Afghanistan, and all the deaths that resulted, are on the hands of Biden/Harris supporters.

It's natural for leftists to reject & displace responsibility. It's one reason they want the government to provide for them.

Afghan women need to stand up for themselves.

Why are we so arrogant that we should export our culture to the world. That is some AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM that communist cucks used to shit on...now they WANT to export our culture?

Ugly communist Americans.

Last edited:
Answering a question with a question is a sure sign of the publicly schooled.

What is the subject of the post sugar?
The subject is Afghan women. I’m glad I could sum this up for you because clearly you are too stupid for basic reading comprehension. That’s okay. I forgive you. You’re a rightwing tard

So, again, you can't protest women being truly brutalized, legally sold into sexual slavery, legally made second class citizens and forced to wear head to toe coverings unless you support abortion. I call BS on that. We'll protest this and you can't stop a single one.

You morons don't even support pregnancy prevention. Moreover, many of you are not on the "pro-life" side of any other issue. Guns? Helping the poor? Helping refugees and migrants? Demanding action on domestic violence? Helping to stop the spread of Covid? Abortion seems to be your only issue. Otherwise you are not "pro-life" at all. You are only using the disastrous plight of Afghan women to further your goals of establishing right-wing fascism in the U.S. with a starring role for fundie monkeys.

You morons don't even support pregnancy prevention. Moreover, many of you are not on the "pro-life" side of any other issue. Guns? Helping the poor? Helping refugees and migrants? Demanding action on domestic violence? Helping to stop the spread of Covid? Abortion seems to be your only issue. Otherwise you are not "pro-life" at all. You are only using the disastrous plight of Afghan women to further your goals of establishing right-wing fascism in the U.S. with a starring role for fundie monkeys.
You better get your foil helmet checked, because the mindreading circuits are seriously fried. Your weak attempts to invalidate criticism simply because someone doesn't support abortion are ludicrous. We WILL continue protesting the treatment of women under radical Islam, and you WILL continue seeing it. Unless, of course, you do the smart thing and turn off the internet. Then you can believe whatever you want to believe without anyone pointing out how ridiculous you are being.

The subject is Afghan women. I’m glad I could sum this up for you because clearly you are too stupid for basic reading comprehension. That’s okay. I forgive you. You’re a rightwing tard

Let me help you honey:

The title is:

"America’s 1st Female VP Silent on Plight of Afghan Women and Girls"

So it is about America’s 1st Female VP being Silent on Plight of the Afghan Women and Girls

So one has to wonder why you would change the subject from America’s 1st Female VP being Silent on the Plight of Afghan Women and Girls to ad hominem attacks on the author?

Now try and keep up and feel free to ask for more help as you need it.

Let me help you honey:

The title is:

"America’s 1st Female VP Silent on Plight of Afghan Women and Girls"

So it is about America’s 1st Female VP being Silent on Plight of the Afghan Women and Girls

So one has to wonder why you would change the subject from America’s 1st Female VP being Silent on the Plight of Afghan Women and Girls to ad hominem attacks on the author?

Now try and keep up and feel free to ask for more help as you need it.
Do you realize how stupid you sound by suggesting I am wrong about the topic being about Afghan women?

Bless your heart! You know not what you do. It’s adorable.

Forum List

Back