Once again who's fault is it that not all Americans are not vaccinated.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports.
  • Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

So why isn't that a head line story? Because it is NOT NEGATIVE news!
The MSM depends on the unique. The unusual. The exception to sell the news!
The good news that 99.999% do not have problems.
When will the majority of Americans who attach credibility to the MSM WAKE UP! The MSM sells bad news! They truly depend on the
EXCEPTION! The few situations, i.e. 0.0001% have died! 1,507 deaths out of 166 million!
But the MSM doesn't tell you that.

The people that I know that aren't vaccinated usually give one or more of the following reasons:

1. They are young and healthy and don't think the virus will cause them much harm.

2. They are afraid that the vaccine will be more harmful than the infection.

3. They simply do not believe anything the government is telling them.

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports.
  • Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

So why isn't that a head line story? Because it is NOT NEGATIVE news!
The MSM depends on the unique. The unusual. The exception to sell the news!
The good news that 99.999% do not have problems.
When will the majority of Americans who attach credibility to the MSM WAKE UP! The MSM sells bad news! They truly depend on the
EXCEPTION! The few situations, i.e. 0.0001% have died! 1,507 deaths out of 166 million!
But the MSM doesn't tell you that.
What News Source do you read or watch?

The people that I know that aren't vaccinated usually give one or more of the following reasons:

1. They are young and healthy and don't think the virus will cause them much harm.

They are all wrong and not thinking clearly

That is not the fault of anyone other than themselves and the Facebook/youtube/Fox News idiots feeding them garbage

Well I do have doubts about some of the government's rulings supposedly based on "science".
But when it comes to creditability, the MSM is far below the government's and here is a major reason why!
The MSM donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 when she lost they spent the next 4 years putting out more negative news on Trump than the previous 3 presidents. The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
  • Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%),
  • George W. Bush (28%),
  • Barack Obama (20%), and
  • Donald Trump (62%) all saw more negative coverage than Biden.

What News Source do you read or watch?
I don't depend on any NEWS source. My first is to to an Internet search.
I look at the URL source for the information and recognize valid sources, in most cases the federal government, state governments, etc.

They are all wrong and not thinking clearly

That is not the fault of anyone other than themselves and the Facebook/youtube/Fox News idiots feeding them garbage

You are confused Moon Bat.

They are capable of making their own health care decisions. I know you filthy ass Moon Bats like for the government to do your thinking for you but there are some Americans that can think for themselves.

I made the decision to get the vaccine because it was the right thing given the risk factors but many other people didn't have the same risk factors and decided not to get an unproven vaccine that wasn't even approved by the FDA.

Stop being a fucking Karen. Mind your own business. If you want to get the vaccine then fine. Don't be an asshole and complain about other people making other decisions.

Last edited:
You are confused Moon Bat.

They are capable of making their own health care decisions. I know you filthy ass Moon Bats like for the government to do your thinking for you but there are some Americans that can think for themselves.

I made the decision to get the vaccine because it was the right thing given the risk factors but many other people didn't have the same risk factors and decided not to get a an unproven vaccine that wasn't even approved by the FDA.

Stop being a fucking Karen. Mind your own business. If you want to get the vaccine then fine. Don't be an asshole and complain about other people making other decisions.
They are NOT "making their own decisions".

They are letting crackpot jerks on Facebook and Youtube and the likes of Carlson on Fox make those decisions for them.

Sorry but their bad decisions affect MY life. By the way...you were vaxxed...weren't you....

They are letting crackpot jerks on Facebook and Youtube and the likes of Carlson on Fox make those decisions for them.

Sorry but their bad decisions affect MY life. By the way...you were vaxxed...weren't you....

Just shut the fuck up Karen

If you got the vaccine then you have nothing to worry about do you? That is if the government been telling you the truth.

Go wear your fucking worthless mask and bitch and complain about how other people are not allowing you your safe place.

4. Already had the FauxiFlu and know that their natural immunity is stronger than any artificial sludge that BigPharm can pump into them.

Riiiiight....You are fully informed and making autonomous decisions, while everyone who doesn't make the same decision that you did is stupidly allowing themselves to be led astray by evil forces.

You really are one arrogant snob POS.

Riiiiight....You are fully informed and making autonomous decisions, while everyone who doesn't make the same decision that you did is stupidly allowing themselves to be led astray by evil forces.

You really are one arrogant snob POS.
Typical mindset for these uneducated low information Moon Bats.

Of course these are the same idiots that thought Joe Dufus would be a great President so go figure.

I'm vaccinated. I don't have a problem with those reasonings you posted.

So do you dispute the influence the MSM has. And why doesn't the MSM make the following the lead stories?
Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

So do you dispute the influence the MSM has. And why doesn't the MSM make the following the lead stories?
Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

WHat's your point?

What you posted and I quoted is very accurate.

Far more accurate than the nonsense on Facebook and Youtube and FAR more accurate that the garbage spewed y Tucker Carlson

WHat's your point?

What you posted and I quoted is very accurate.

Far more accurate than the nonsense on Facebook and Youtube and FAR more accurate that the garbage spewed y Tucker Carlson
Your opinion of Tucker has no bearing. Where on the MSM have you seen any discussion regarding the fact that
99.999% of vaccinated have no problems? That's my point.
MSM doesn't tell you that, and as far as Fox, neither do they!

Again.. just to repeat as you don't seem to comprehend that this isn't a conservative's POV, this story is a "POSITIVE" story and we haven't seen it repeated as we have those exception stories of deaths!
Why aren't you aware of the below is because the MSM doesn't like the narrative...i.e. vaccines work!

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports. Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Forum List

Back