America’s 1st Female VP Silent on Plight of Afghan Women and Girls

Children are not being murdered. To be a "child," one must first have a body. Whether a person wishes to continue a pregnancy which is the manufacturing process for making a body, ...
A human isn't a lego set, you buffoon. Younger humans GROW into older and larger ones. This is a process that begins at conception.

I'm not seeing any political gain for them. It's backfired

There are only two options for the DemoKKKrats here. Either they claim they had no idea this would happen, in which case it becomes clear that Joe Biden is a confused, senile shell of a human being who has no idea what's happening from day to day; or, they admit they DID know this would happen, in which case they are exposed as monsters who have no problem with girls being raped, tortured, and murdered in the streets of Afghanistan by terrorist savages.

Fueri
Seems she stays far, far away from everything. What good is she?? Hell she couldn't even place during the nomination process.

Biden should have picked Tulsi Gabbard as his VP. Not the vanishing woman he did choose. Hell she makes Spiro Agnew look good. LOL

There are only two options for the DemoKKKrats here. Either they claim they had no idea this would happen, in which case it becomes clear that Joe Biden is a confused, senile shell of a human being who has no idea what's happening from day to day; or, they admit they DID know this would happen, in which case they are exposed as monsters who have no problem with girls being raped, tortured, and murdered in the streets of Afghanistan by terrorist savages.

They've fckd themselves. Plain and simple

Fueri
Seems she stays far, far away from everything. What good is she?? Hell she couldn't even place during the nomination process.

Biden should have picked Tulsi Gabbard as his VP. Not the vanishing woman he did choose. Hell she makes Spiro Agnew look good. LOL

Well, her approval rating already sucks, as it's more of an approval deficit, with more people disapproving than approving, so I think she wants to stay out of this shit-show and everything that might make it worse, which is a lot of stuff right now.

As you say, she couldn't even place in the primaries. People don't like her anymore now than then. I can't say I disagree. I haven't seen her once speak like she actually knew what she was talking about. Soundbytes, then the dodge, then the laugh. She's a joke.

Well said!

bodecea and others like him are the very reason Harris can get away with doing nothing while Afghan girls are raped, tortured, and murdered because of her actions. She knows her cultists will NEVER hold her or Red Joe accountable.
Like you care about women in general, let alone Afghan women and girls. Personally, I am for getting them ALL out of Afghanistan before any men (except for those who helped our troops).

Forum List

Back