Americans Spend More On Taxes Than Food And Clothing Combined

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In a better day torches and pitchforks would be in use.

upload_2017-9-1_6-52-45.png

BLS: Americans Spend More on Taxes Than Food and Clothing Combined

Liberal answer more government more taxes.
that way they(liberals) can give more EBT cards for junk food so those who pay more in taxes than food, can pay more taxes, so they can get more EBT. What a vicious circle the liberals have. What is worse, is the tards that vote for the liberals who tax the shit out of them. Stupid is as stupid votes, and they vote Dimbocrap.

One could literally cut the entire Federal government in half and we would all be better off.

It is a bloated beast that needs more and more.

It's like Reagan said, "If it moves, tax it, if it stops moving, subsidize it, and if it keeps moving, regulate it."

The design is to get the US so far in debt that taxation will destroy all economic freedoms cuz people make bad choices with those freedoms. This will then stop people from polluting the environment by driving SUV's and heating and cooling large homes etc., cuz they simply will be unable to afford to do so.

Brilliant!

One could literally cut the entire Federal government in half and we would all be better off.

It is a bloated beast that needs more and more.

Hell sequestration only cut spending a fraction of 1% and government howled like a stuck pig.

It's hilarious.

If we went the other way, and doubled the Federal Budget tomorrow....2 days from now people would lose their minds if we tried to cut it that one percent.

It's like jogging with a husky....they always pull, by instinct.

It's like Reagan said, "If it moves, tax it, if it stops moving, subsidize it, and if it keeps moving, regulate it."

The design is to get the US so far in debt that taxation will destroy all economic freedoms cuz people make bad choices with those freedoms. This will then stop people from polluting the environment by driving SUV's and heating and cooling large homes etc., cuz they simply will be unable to afford to do so.

Brilliant!

People love free shit paid for by other people. It's the Dem base.

I have to wonder who it is that pays so much in taxes and who it is that buys so little food. I know it ain't me or my family.

I have to wonder who it is that pays so much in taxes and who it is that buys so little food. I know it ain't me or my family.

I'm sure you dodge taxes immensely.. your type usually does. All the while clamoring for everybody else to pay more. Fucking scumbags.

What a totally meaningless and useless set of data.

What the hell is a "consumer unit" and just how many people make up one of those?

How else do you expect Trump to pay to have 3 nuclear powered aircraft carriers and their massive fleets sail over to North Korea for no reason?
Trump was President in 2016?

Typical dumbass Leftard.
You're playing make believe about 3 carrier fleets hanging around North Korea doing nothing last year? Weird :cuckoo:

I'm sure you dodge taxes immensely.. your type usually does. All the while clamoring for everybody else to pay more. Fucking scumbags.
Maybe because I am a tax man I find your response some what nescient. Of the clients I have none pay that kind of ratio in taxes to food. Maybe if you lived in a nice neighborhood you might know a tax man and pay far less in taxes. As for property taxes I love them and so do the children who go to the schools they support.

Maybe because I am a tax man I find your response some what nescient. Of the clients I have none pay that kind of ratio in taxes to food. Maybe if you lived in a nice neighborhood you might know a tax man and pay far less in taxes. As for property taxes I love them and so do the children who go to the schools they support.

Watch the cockroaches run when you ask them actual numbers.

Example: What percentage of your total income did you pay in total taxes last year?

If you are of the mindset that others should pay higher taxes to your benefit, you are a cvnt.

If you are of a mindset that you don't pay enough taxes, then you can pay more. No one is stopping you.

Forum List

Back