What happened to all those chicks Trump raped?

They served their purpose, they give the media some shit to spew, and they gave their base something to hyperventilate about for a day or two.

Just like Herman Cain's accusers. He dropped out of running for President, and they vanished.

The railroading of Herman Cain was criminal. The first accuser was a serial accuser with 4 other documented failed attempts and the accusation was nuts to begin with. At a party he was describing his wife and said she was about the height and same build as the accuser! Oh the humanity. The second accuser was borderline a stalker going to event after event of Herman Cain, who Cain said he didn't even know who she was and there was no proof they ever interacted with each other. The third accuser was never identified, no details were provided and she refused to go public. Most people believe she was fictional!

Yet the ploy worked. Cain dropped in the polls and left the race.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Just like Herman Cain's accusers. He dropped out of running for President, and they vanished.

The railroading of Herman Cain was criminal. The first accuser was a serial accuser with 4 other documented failed attempts and the accusation was nuts to begin with. At a party he was describing his wife and said she was about the height and same build as the accuser! Oh the humanity. The second accuser was borderline a stalker going to event after event of Herman Cain, who Cain said he didn't even know who she was and there was no proof they ever interacted with each other. The third accuser was never identified, no details were provided and she refused to go public. Most people believe she was fictional!

Yet the ploy worked. Cain dropped in the polls and left the race.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is pathetic that some republicans fell for that shit.

The media is the one that lied, but the republicans who still give the media any credibility...

Kinda dissapeared didnt they? :dunno:
I would recommend the next Democratic candidate call a press conference the day of a debate with Trump, and have all of Trump's victims present at the press conference.

I would recommend the next Democratic candidate call a press conference the day of a debate with Trump, and have all of Trump's victims present at the press conference.

I wonder if the left could pull that off. Can they really ignore the fact that their ginned up scandal feel apart so fast, and then try the same stunt 4 years later?

I guess they could. All it would take would be to have no soul.

I wonder if the left could pull that off. Can they really ignore the fact that their ginned up scandal feel apart so fast, and then try the same stunt 4 years later?

Turnabout's fair play.

I've been enjoying karma bitch slapping you pseudocons with your own benchmarks on a daily basis. :lol:

Turnabout's fair play.

I've been enjoying karma bitch slapping you pseudocons with your own benchmarks on a daily basis. :lol:

Umm, sure, whatever.

Karma would have all you "male" libs, who have enjoyed spreading these lies, to be falsely accused of rape and have your reputation, such as it is, ruined.

Then that Democratic can say they stand up for women's rights the same way Hillary does.
You mean like the pussy grabber does. Don't let him get too close to your wives or daughters. He likes them young.

Then that Democratic can say they stand up for women's rights the same way Hillary does.
You mean like the pussy grabber does. Don't let him get too close to your wives or daughters. He likes them young.
why do you hate pussy?

You mean like the pussy grabber does. Don't let him get too close to your wives or daughters.

Ok, Bill may take you off his Christmas card list for that one.

why do you hate pussy?

There is nothing wrong with g5000 being gay.

But actively attacking men for liking women is not cool.

why do you hate pussy?
Oh, so you are cool with sexual assault. I thought as much.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

why do you hate pussy?
Oh, so you are cool with sexual assault. I thought as much.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

Says another lefty who does not understand the concept of consent.

why do you hate pussy?

There is nothing wrong with g5000 being gay.

But actively attacking men for liking women is not cool.
So you think sexually assaulting women is "liking" them!

Wow. We are learning so much about the character and low morals of you psuedocons today!

Forum List

Back