Americans Spend More On Taxes Than Food And Clothing Combined

I have to wonder who it is that pays so much in taxes and who it is that buys so little food. I know it ain't me or my family.

I'm sure you dodge taxes immensely.. your type usually does. All the while clamoring for everybody else to pay more. Fucking scumbags.
Maybe because I am a tax man I find your response some what nescient. Of the clients I have none pay that kind of ratio in taxes to food. Maybe if you lived in a nice neighborhood you might know a tax man and pay far less in taxes. As for property taxes I love them and so do the children who go to the schools they support.

Watch the cockroaches run when you ask them actual numbers.

Example: What percentage of your total income did you pay in total taxes last year?
I paid zero, I was out of commission to have major back surgery..

I have to wonder who it is that pays so much in taxes and who it is that buys so little food. I know it ain't me or my family.

I'm sure you dodge taxes immensely.. your type usually does. All the while clamoring for everybody else to pay more. Fucking scumbags.
Maybe because I am a tax man I find your response some what nescient. Of the clients I have none pay that kind of ratio in taxes to food. Maybe if you lived in a nice neighborhood you might know a tax man and pay far less in taxes. As for property taxes I love them and so do the children who go to the schools they support.

Example: What percentage of your total income did you pay in total taxes last year?

You're welcome.

You're welcome.
Thanks for the pain bitch..

You're welcome.

I am sorry you were in pain. I am glad I was able to help you pay bills while not earning an income or pain taxes.

You're welcome.

I am sorry you were in pain. I am glad I was able to help you pay bills while not earning an income or pain taxes.
How did you do that? Pay my disability payment to my insurance company. I must have missed that part because they still took their money every month..

You're welcome.

How did you do that? Pay my disability payment to my insurance company. I must have missed that part because they still took their money every month..

You said you paid no taxes while recovering from your back surgery.

I covered you.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

I covered you.

You're welcome.
Well goodness I guess you didn't but thanks anyway..

You're welcome.

I covered you.

You're welcome.
He does not know about workmans comp. A deduction from pay every check. While you did not earn any money he thinks he paid for you.

I covered you.

You're welcome.
He does not know about workmans comp. A deduction from pay every check. While you did not earn any money he thinks he paid for you.

For a taxman, you suck at knowing how taxes and insurance work.

It is likely what Bart Simpson paid in workers comp deductions did not pay for his medical care in totality.

I was broadsided by a drunk driver at an intersection in Miami. Geico paid me $18,000 for my car. I had not paid $18,000 to Geico. I am thankful to those who paid Geico with no benefit, their money paid for my car...also, their premiums pay for a shitload of lousy advertisements.

Last edited:

You're welcome.

I covered you.

You're welcome.

I had income of $7.4M in 2016. I paid no personal income tax. If you voted Republican you are responsible.

I covered you.

You're welcome.

For a taxman, you suck at knowing how taxes and insurance work.

It is likely what Bart Simpson paid in workers comp deductions did not pay for his medical care in totality.

I was broadsided by a drunk driver at an intersection in Miami. Geico paid me $18,000 for my car. I had not paid $18,000 to Geico. I am thankful to those who paid Geico with no benefit, their money paid for my car...also, their premiums pay for a shitload of lousy advertisements.

If you are over the age of 27, you paid more than 18,000 to somebody. If it was not Geico then someone else took advantage of the money paid.

Forum List

Back