What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are You Ready For The Day AFTER Iowa?

Will Democrats Be So Butt Hurt that..

• You will need ear plugs for the crying

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • You will need a rowboat for the tears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There will be a shortage of ice

• You will long for the sound of a scalded cat

• They will threaten to leave the country

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • They will demand USMB ban conservative posters

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • They promise everybody more free stuff.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Gun suicides will rise onernight

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
We don't know for sure. Whoever loses, they just have to look forward to New Hampshire. I look forward to weekdays. If there is going to be another shoe drop for Clinton, it will most likely happen on a Friday, but not a weekend.
When is the FBI going to recommend indictment? I think it's coming.

OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We don't know for sure. Whoever loses, they just have to look forward to New Hampshire. I look forward to weekdays. If there is going to be another shoe drop for Clinton, it will most likely happen on a Friday, but not a weekend.
I think right before South Carolina. I think Obama is working with Bloomberg. Just a hunch.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think right before South Carolina. I think Obama is working with Bloomberg. Just a hunch.
Do you think Obama will allow the DOJ to prosecute Hillary?

OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think he trusts Hillary to cover his ass once he leaves office.
Biden would have and Sanders cannot stop Trump. Bloomberg is the only one with enough money to start late.

So yeah, with a pre-election promise from Bloomberg Obama puts the final nail in the coffin.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Biden would have and Sanders cannot stop Trump. Bloomberg is the only one with enough money to start late.

So yeah, with a pre-election promise from Bloomberg Obama puts the final nail in the coffin.
You could be right. Anxiously awaiting news of Hillary's demise.

OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Same here. Obama AND Holder NEED cover AND a crooked White House to stay out of jail.

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Reaction score

Caution! Don't EVER count that bitch out. She will say, do and murder anyone she has to to keep her power.

OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Caution! Don't EVER count that bitch out. She will say, do and murder anyone she has to to keep her power.
Yeah I know but Bernie is the one in danger right now.

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
....they parachute in Schweitzer!!???

I suspect Bloomberg will run as an Independent against Bernie; the DNC will back Bloomberg to everyone's mocking tones. Rubio will take all I think though Trump would be a lot more fun.

Greg

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
Presently?

have yo seen me? Yes, I'm ready. I'm goig to t ta ke these irish-med-pommie fucks and im going to kill them with one punch. I walk alone.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

I suspect Bloomberg will run as an Independent against Bernie; the DNC will back Bloomberg to everyone's mocking tones. Rubio will take all I think though Trump would be a lot more fun.

Greg
Isn't Rubio out of it now?

OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Greg
I don't know. If the DNC backs Bloomberg over Bernie there is going to be some hurt feelings. UNLESS Bloomberg hints that Bernie gets the number two slot.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

Greg
I don't know. If the DNC backs Bloomberg over Bernie there is going to be some hurt feelings. UNLESS Bloomberg hints that Bernie gets the number two slot.
I agree, but then I wondered , do they care of there are hurt feelings?

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
g1429935997724295589.jpg

OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Greg
I agree, but then I wondered , do they care of there are hurt feelings?
The VP slot is mainly window dressing. Its not like the best and the brightest get that spot. Quayle and Biden come to mind. There is really no power in it. Unless somebody shoots the boss even the press pretty much ignores you.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List