Americans Fled Blue States for Red States in Massive Numbers in 2021, Census Finds: California, Illinois, and New York on the decline.

Has it ever occurred to you that a change like that takes time????

And that they will have to live under the red states' policies in the meantime????

Trust me, if they want Liberal policies, they need to move to states that have them....

They will be happier there!!!!

Not everyone thinks in terms of right now like you seem to, some people make long range plans. But hey, I am sure you are happy thinking nobody would ever do what I am suggesting they are doing, so good on you

You make your money in blue state, and you retire to a red state where it's cheaper.

There's nothing new about that.

Some are obsessed with labels. Left right blue red. Labelling everything and worrying about the nation. It's called depression.

Why aren’t Leftist controlled States bastions of utopia? Instead they are cesspools of squalor that law abiding tax paying citizens flee from.

Says it all about Leftism.

And don’t even try the ‘California economy is 7th largest in the world’ BS. That’s like Hitler taking credit for good French wine. Dot coms is all California has left, and that’s not for long.
The problem is these idiots go to red states and still vote Democrat.

Looks like the Big Giant Plan to tax white working and middle class workers into poverty and give it to the rich and their violent racist minority thugs has a flaw in it.

I saw in a like thread a few days back where a graph showed Virginia lost 9K.

I'd like to say they all left NOtVA (which is a pox on the rest of the state) but digging deeper I found that due to our large .gov/.mil population transferring in/out of the state it fluxgates from year to year by roughly the same amount.

I noted that states with like figures (plus or minus) were also heavy on .gov/.mil employment.

Of course I don't suspect that the covid deaths (15.5K) helped but I don't know how those factored in given how things like the flu have been "cured". ;)

Why aren’t Leftist controlled States bastions of utopia? Instead they are cesspools of squalor that law abiding tax paying citizens flee from.

Says it all about Leftism.

And don’t even try the ‘California economy is 7th largest in the world’ BS. That’s like Hitler taking credit for good French wine. Dot coms is all California has left, and that’s not for long.

This is not a good thing...

So you no longer think people make money in blue states and retire to red states because they are affordable.
That was a quick flip flop.

Once again, please show me the post that claimed the left made it extremely difficult for the poor.

Forum List

Back