Congress will have record number of LGBTQ lawmakers next session

So what? Now our children can grow up mind fucked into believing they are gay, the opposite sex, or self-identify as ponies and fairies. Bravo. Anti-human victory.

As an 83-year-old, I am astonished at the progress made since the 1960s in granting more rights and dignity to various groups.

Of course, the most obvious change has been in the treatment of African Americans (and other ethnic minorities).

But the most surprising has been the sea change in the treatment of gay people.

I remember how the vice cops here in Los Angeles would brag about entrapping thousands of gay men in the 1960s. And in New York City, the cops would try to get landlords to kick out gay tenants. President Johnson lost one of his most trusted aides when the latter was spied on in a public restroom by cops.

And I never even imagined that gay marriage would ever be a possibility. The most daring idea was just a civil union, which guaranteed certain rights to both partners.

A lot of bad words have been expressed about liberals. And some liberals have deserved the opprobrium. But in many ways, liberals are to be commended for their efforts to see that all human beings -- regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, or sexuality -- are treated decently.

One anti-gay police chief here in California once said something like: "I have nothing against homosexuals. It just means more women for us real men."

Can the left stop affirming homosexuality and the sexually depraved? Why should this matter? Most people still reject homosexuality in all of its variations

Sex and sexual orientation have nothing to do with who is perceived to have better ideas and policies. Moreover, not everyone is sexually obsessed. Give it a rest.

I cant believe a tranny got elected. And the left has been screaming about mental illness for 4 years.
What a crock :lol:

Can the left stop affirming homosexuality and the sexually depraved? Why should this matter? Most people still reject homosexuality in all of its variations

I disagree with the title...unless its changed to read 'record number of LGBTQ lawmakers...WHO HAVE COME OUT OF THE CLOSET.'...

I disagree with the title...unless its changed to read 'record number of LGBTQ lawmakers...WHO HAVE COME OUT OF THE CLOSET.'...

That is a very insightful comment.

Some gay Congress people are still in the closet.

As are some movie and TV actors.

We hear a lot about the irresponsible media, but I have to commend the media for following the unwritten rule: A closeted gay will NOT be outed unless s/he publicly criticizes gay relations.

Sex and sexual orientation have nothing to do with who is perceived to have better ideas and policies. Moreover, not everyone is sexually obsessed. Give it a rest.

Queers are....it runs their pathetic lives

"Look at me!!!! I'm a queer!!!!!"

Ick

So what? Now our children can grow up mind fucked into believing they are gay, the opposite sex, or self-identify as ponies and fairies. Bravo. Anti-human victory.

Well, that does it. You've exposed the gay cabal. They can't hide it now.

well they elected Bath house Barry O bung hole as president that is a good clue as to how they think and now they elected a guy who has displayed some really creepy behavior with children who talks about letting kids play with the hair on his legs proudly .

Forum List

Back