Americans Don’t Disagree About What Racism Is ... White People Do

Racism is a word
Your faggot racist ass don't get to redefine it
Since I didn't redefine it, and your whites ass doesn't get to define it either, go put your tv dinner in the oven and STFU.
Racism has a definition.
You dont get to redefine it. Especially with your bullshit victim status
Shut the hell up. You white boys don't get to define our status. There ain't no victim mentality here motherfucker. I descend from victors. I made myself sucessful fighting in a system rigged against me while bitches like you whine because you have to pay taxes. The only people that have been in perpetual victim status are whites like you. 243 years worth.

The author of the article is pretty damned racist. He's obsessed with white people and exercises his black privilege by making big money saying racist things about them.

"White people are afforded the freedom of living in a perpetual state of grand delusion which allows them, among other things, to create reality out of hypothetical thin air."

Regardless of how they define racism, it is perpetuated by white America. White supremacy is a measurable, tangible reality that is upheld by white people and it can only be dismantled by white people. And the only way white people will ever do that is to stop living in theory and face the harsh reality.

Yeah, and I'll bet there's no limit to the degree of "harshness" this hate-filled racist hatemonger envisions. I always notice how the true racists, whether white, black, Jew, Asian, the ones whose thirst for genocide is bubbling just beneath the surface, I always notice what mediocrities they are. This guy writes like a ninth-grader. Hypothetical thin air? Really?

This argument that only the group in power can be racist is beyond stupid. Does this dim bulb think if we take the Grand Wizard of the KKK and fly him to Beijing, the minute he steps off the plane, he's cured of his racism? What an idiot.

His argument actually diminishes his own people by claiming they aren't full moral agents. Like animals. When a group of black utes beats a white kid to death, they weren't guilty of racism just as a pack of dogs killing the kid wouldn't be guilty of species-ism. What a dumb shit.

Blah, blah,blah...
Dominate member of society?
That would be the millionaires pandering to minorities from their gated high security mansions. The ones who screw us all. That is where your privilege is and you are fine with it as long as they mouth the right words.
Just another division gimp thread by the site race pimp.
Another example of white fragility. The delusion of racial unity is strong in this one.
Nah, Mr Broadbrush.
Your one line pony show is simply old and boring.

I applaud the extensive copy/paste though.
It must have been the most exhausting 30 seconds of your life.

Too bad many don't take all that effort serious, and that drives you nuts. Speaking of fragility, and all that.
More white fragility.

Let me tell you what's tired and one line pony. Whites like you.

You just want us to shut up about your racism and it drives you crazy that we're in here in your online klavern putting a mirror to your face.

The supreme court ruled recently that institutional racism was still a problem. You benefit from that. We all aren't in the same boat white boy and that's a fact.
:eusa_boohoo:
White boy doesn't give a flying fuck. That's the point your missing.

You see this here at USMB.

Michael Harriot

Of all the entitlements that fall under the umbrella of the oft-rejected term “white privilege,” perhaps the biggest is the opportunity to exist in theory. White people are afforded the freedom of living in a perpetual state of grand delusion which allows them, among other things, to create reality out of hypothetical thin air.

As the dominant members of society, they get to trade in false equivalencies and define their existence by dismissing everything that doesn’t fit their narrative. They preface sentences with “all things being equal” or “imagine if a white person said ...” They can vote for a white supremacist and call it “racial anxiety.” They can create a term like “reverse racism” out of whole cloth.

To them, reality isn’t important. What matters are the things that feel real to them.

On Tuesday, the conservative outlet, the Federalist posted an article by David Marcus entitled: “Americans Disagree About what Racism is, and It’s a Big Problem.”

The thesis of the article is based on the narrative of false equivalence that has been adopted by the conservative right. Specifically, that non-whites are allowed to play the race card at their leisure while white people are criticized and painted as racist for doing the same things.

From the outset, the author’s explanation of race and racism is misguided. At its heart, it illustrates the point that many white people don’t understand about racism. Marcus writes:

There are two basic definitions of racism in the United States, one roughly associated with progressives and one roughly associated with conservatives. The former describes racism as the failure to acknowledge and seek to redress systemic discrimination against select disadvantaged minority groups. It is very broad and captures everything from unconscious bias to white supremacy. The latter views racism as making assumptions about, or taking action towards, an individual or group on the sole basis of their race. It is narrow and generally requires belief, intent, and animosity.

These definitions don’t simply differ; to a great extent they actually contradict each other. Much of the contradiction stems from the fact that the progressive definition of racism requires that an advantaged individual or group must be attacking the less privileged. The more conservative and narrow definition of racism requires no appeal to power structures, only to bias, and can be committed by anyone towards anyone.

This oft-cited bullshit argument must finally be dismantled.

First, we must agree that racism has nothing to do with “belief,” intent or animosity. It is the result of actions and policies that create and perpetuate racism. The grand delusion that one can only be racist if there is hate in one’s heart is the biggest myth of white supremacy and one of the largest reasons it still exists.

Regardless of how they define racism, it is perpetuated by white America. White supremacy is a measurable, tangible reality that is upheld by white people and it can only be dismantled by white people. And the only way white people will ever do that is to stop living in theory and face the harsh reality.

Fuck off, you racist pile of shit,

Racism is a word
Since I didn't redefine it, and your whites ass doesn't get to define it either, go put your tv dinner in the oven and STFU.
Racism has a definition.
Shut the hell up. You white boys don't get to define our status. There ain't no victim mentality here motherfucker. I descend from victors. I made myself sucessful fighting in a system rigged against me while bitches like you whine because you have to pay taxes. The only people that have been in perpetual victim status are whites like you. 243 years worth.
You dumb, whiny, racist fuck

Racism is a word
Racism has a definition.
The problem is people spending WAAAAAAAAAY too much time and energy looking for Racism around every corner, in every written word, in every sideways glance, every interaction. It is a sad way to live one's life.

That's not the problem and you eximplfy what the writer is talking about .

"White people are afforded the freedom of living in a perpetual state of grand delusion which allows them, among other things, to create reality out of hypothetical thin air."
Changing the font size didn't help. It's still a lame statement, just easier to read.

You see this here at USMB.

Michael Harriot

Of all the entitlements that fall under the umbrella of the oft-rejected term “white privilege,” perhaps the biggest is the opportunity to exist in theory. White people are afforded the freedom of living in a perpetual state of grand delusion which allows them, among other things, to create reality out of hypothetical thin air.

As the dominant members of society, they get to trade in false equivalencies and define their existence by dismissing everything that doesn’t fit their narrative. They preface sentences with “all things being equal” or “imagine if a white person said ...” They can vote for a white supremacist and call it “racial anxiety.” They can create a term like “reverse racism” out of whole cloth.

To them, reality isn’t important. What matters are the things that feel real to them.

On Tuesday, the conservative outlet, the Federalist posted an article by David Marcus entitled: “Americans Disagree About what Racism is, and It’s a Big Problem.”

The thesis of the article is based on the narrative of false equivalence that has been adopted by the conservative right. Specifically, that non-whites are allowed to play the race card at their leisure while white people are criticized and painted as racist for doing the same things.

From the outset, the author’s explanation of race and racism is misguided. At its heart, it illustrates the point that many white people don’t understand about racism. Marcus writes:

There are two basic definitions of racism in the United States, one roughly associated with progressives and one roughly associated with conservatives. The former describes racism as the failure to acknowledge and seek to redress systemic discrimination against select disadvantaged minority groups. It is very broad and captures everything from unconscious bias to white supremacy. The latter views racism as making assumptions about, or taking action towards, an individual or group on the sole basis of their race. It is narrow and generally requires belief, intent, and animosity.

These definitions don’t simply differ; to a great extent they actually contradict each other. Much of the contradiction stems from the fact that the progressive definition of racism requires that an advantaged individual or group must be attacking the less privileged. The more conservative and narrow definition of racism requires no appeal to power structures, only to bias, and can be committed by anyone towards anyone.

This oft-cited bullshit argument must finally be dismantled.

First, we must agree that racism has nothing to do with “belief,” intent or animosity. It is the result of actions and policies that create and perpetuate racism. The grand delusion that one can only be racist if there is hate in one’s heart is the biggest myth of white supremacy and one of the largest reasons it still exists.

How quaint... A negro assuming equity amongst the founders of a great nation, and culture....

Michael Harriot

Birds of a feather...

There is NO question writer Michael Harriot and resident USMB HATER, my friend IM2, fully support our Nation's large Anti-American, Liberal-leaning, Segregation-minded, FEMALE-dominated INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community.

Sadly, I believe these men, like far too many apparent emotionally troubled Americans, were raised to HATE.

The Late "Pro Black" minded Ms. Korryn Gaines- An Emotionally Ill American Grievously Harmed by America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse & Neglect:

⚠️ Strong Language
⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised

My Mother's Whole Life Was Crime and Robbery:

Passionately, an American citizen and mom condemns ignorant family, people & community harming anti-social behaviors.

⚠️ Strong Language
⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised

#ProBlack Community Logic, Fvvkery, Atrocities, #WhiteSupremacy:

_Basic Respect, Ben Carson, Republican, Democrat.png

Peace.

Racism is just a nasty form of collectivism. Pretty simple, really. It's the idea that humans should be seen as members of groups who share certain characteristics rather than as Individuals.

It's like the gazillionth time I've said that on here. Duh.

Heck, the very title of the article in the op is a clear example of it. It's kind of humorous that the author of the piece is himself ignorant to his own hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Racism is just a nasty form of collectivism. Pretty simple, really. It's the idea that humans should be seen as members of groups who share certain characteristics rather than as Individuals.

Big fan of Ayn Rand?

Big fan of Ayn Rand?

Nope. Not really. She was a bit too militant for my tastes.

What I said is pretty much the common belief of all proponents of Individual liberty, though. Or let's say proponents of individualism versus collectivism.

Big fan of Ayn Rand?

Nope. Not really. She was a bit too militant for my tastes.

What I said is pretty much the common belief of all proponents of Individual liberty, though.

Individual liberty worked great for America when we were 90% white.

Individual liberty worked great for America when we were 90% white.

Yeah, well. Tell that to the guys they strung up from trees and lamp posts just for being seen as members of a less desirable group. Where was their due process?

The problem is people spending WAAAAAAAAAY too much time and energy looking for Racism around every corner, in every written word, in every sideways glance, every interaction. It is a sad way to live one's life.

That's not the problem and you eximplfy what the writer is talking about .

Amen Brother--Amen

let's play by the OP's rules
White people are......

Black people:

have the lowest IQ of any demographic and are borderline retarded on average
have the highest rate of criminality. 13% commits most of the violent crime
70% illegitimacy rate
spends money on rims and jordans instead of investing
destroys any neighborhood or country in which they are the majority
highest rates of homosexuality
kills over any perceived slight re: popeyes chicken sandwich
whines about racism whiles ignoring facts