Americans Don’t Disagree About What Racism Is ... White People Do

And here we go. Another example of weak white fragile males who can't accept the fact of how they do not get to make shit up then claim what they have made up is reality.

Only you can do that. Sharpton wannabe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
White-Fragility-Love-Life-Of-An-Asian-Guy-Photo.jpg

White people are bad at discussing racism, and black people equate all of their shortcomings and failures in life on whitey. All while high 5ing, and using the n word every other word. All of their interests are of black people, but that’s not racist. Black movies and television shows, black award shows, and black colleges. Segregation was horrible, but why not bring it back.It’s fine if they can stick it to whitey. But no one cares. They also have to vote black. It’s a black thing, you wouldn’t understand it. And of course, all white people are klan members and white supremacists. They are all related, and out to get them. But that’s not a racist way of thinking. But they are racist about everyone. They hate all cultures and races, and feel qualified in saying whatever they want, whenever they want to. And they have no problem openly favoring black people. But that’s not racism. Another racism thread great. Thanks again for all the information. If I can’t be friends with Al Sharpton, this is the next best thing.

There is 243 years of recorded actions by whitey that show how whites made life harder on us.

You really need to stop crying. And lying. Look at what you're whining about. Everything you are crying about is what whites do. Look at how you're crying about black tv shows, black colleges, etc., why were they created? You don't want to answer that one. Harvard, Yale and your state universities are historically white universities. There are all kinds of white TV shows and the black shows run on white networks. The MSM your punk ass whines about is owned by whites. And you're in here whining about a racism thread when whites are talking shit about even the names blacks give each other.

Don't see you in there complaining you lousy son of a bitch.

Try shutting the fuck up with your disingenuous bowel movements chump.

You can’t even compare to your king.

You see this here at USMB.

Michael Harriot

Of all the entitlements that fall under the umbrella of the oft-rejected term “white privilege,” perhaps the biggest is the opportunity to exist in theory. White people are afforded the freedom of living in a perpetual state of grand delusion which allows them, among other things, to create reality out of hypothetical thin air.

As the dominant members of society, they get to trade in false equivalencies and define their existence by dismissing everything that doesn’t fit their narrative. They preface sentences with “all things being equal” or “imagine if a white person said ...” They can vote for a white supremacist and call it “racial anxiety.” They can create a term like “reverse racism” out of whole cloth.

To them, reality isn’t important. What matters are the things that feel real to them.

On Tuesday, the conservative outlet, the Federalist posted an article by David Marcus entitled: “Americans Disagree About what Racism is, and It’s a Big Problem.”

The thesis of the article is based on the narrative of false equivalence that has been adopted by the conservative right. Specifically, that non-whites are allowed to play the race card at their leisure while white people are criticized and painted as racist for doing the same things.

From the outset, the author’s explanation of race and racism is misguided. At its heart, it illustrates the point that many white people don’t understand about racism. Marcus writes:

There are two basic definitions of racism in the United States, one roughly associated with progressives and one roughly associated with conservatives. The former describes racism as the failure to acknowledge and seek to redress systemic discrimination against select disadvantaged minority groups. It is very broad and captures everything from unconscious bias to white supremacy. The latter views racism as making assumptions about, or taking action towards, an individual or group on the sole basis of their race. It is narrow and generally requires belief, intent, and animosity.

These definitions don’t simply differ; to a great extent they actually contradict each other. Much of the contradiction stems from the fact that the progressive definition of racism requires that an advantaged individual or group must be attacking the less privileged. The more conservative and narrow definition of racism requires no appeal to power structures, only to bias, and can be committed by anyone towards anyone.

This oft-cited bullshit argument must finally be dismantled.

First, we must agree that racism has nothing to do with “belief,” intent or animosity. It is the result of actions and policies that create and perpetuate racism. The grand delusion that one can only be racist if there is hate in one’s heart is the biggest myth of white supremacy and one of the largest reasons it still exists.

Regardless of how they define racism, it is perpetuated by white America. White supremacy is a measurable, tangible reality that is upheld by white people and it can only be dismantled by white people. And the only way white people will ever do that is to stop living in theory and face the harsh reality.

Did some white guy father you?

White people are bad at discussing racism, and black people equate all of their shortcomings and failures in life on whitey. All while high 5ing, and using the n word every other word. All of their interests are of black people, but that’s not racist. Black movies and television shows, black award shows, and black colleges. Segregation was horrible, but why not bring it back.It’s fine if they can stick it to whitey. But no one cares. They also have to vote black. It’s a black thing, you wouldn’t understand it. And of course, all white people are klan members and white supremacists. They are all related, and out to get them. But that’s not a racist way of thinking. But they are racist about everyone. They hate all cultures and races, and feel qualified in saying whatever they want, whenever they want to. And they have no problem openly favoring black people. But that’s not racism. Another racism thread great. Thanks again for all the information. If I can’t be friends with Al Sharpton, this is the next best thing.

There is 243 years of recorded actions by whitey that show how whites made life harder on us.

You really need to stop crying. And lying. Look at what you're whining about. Everything you are crying about is what whites do. Look at how you're crying about black tv shows, black colleges, etc., why were they created? You don't want to answer that one. Harvard, Yale and your state universities are historically white universities. There are all kinds of white TV shows and the black shows run on white networks. The MSM your punk ass whines about is owned by whites. And you're in here whining about a racism thread when whites are talking shit about even the names blacks give each other.

Farrakhan is your king. I don't pay any attention to him.

Farrakhan is your king. I don't pay any attention to him.

How can he be my king? All whities are racist, according to you. You just don’t like being called out on your plagiarism. The bunk you site, dates back to the Donahue show [emoji1787]. You don’t have an original thought in your pigeon brain.

It's funny how these racists feel the need to enter this thread to tell me how much they don't care. Myself I stay away from things I don't care about. And the sweetboys telling me what they don't care about is not going to stop me from doing anything.

So let me be very blunt, I don't give a fuck what you white racists think. You will get shown your racism. This forum is not named white racists losers get talk shit about black people and not be challenged. If that's what you want, take your whining white asses to stormfront.

I have successfully chewed your little white fragility arguments up and spit them back in your faces. I am not one of those punk ass groveling sellout lawn jockey house.... I am the black man you fear the most. Not one of you can survive taking me on a real debate. And when I say real debate, I'm not talking about the shit you guys do here.
why would anyone fear you?

Forum List

Back