Americans Become Good Germans

PROGs desire to erase history for many reasons. One is their leaders desire they forget. You know, indoctrination over education.

My great grandmother was Polish Jew, though she might say Austrian. She was a slave under German occupation. Came to the USA and made good. Tough as nails, and said exactly what she was thinking too.

PROGs desire to erase history for many reasons. One is their leaders desire they forget. You know, indoctrination over education.

My great grandmother was Polish Jew, though she might say Austrian. She was a slave under German occupation. Came to the USA and made good. Tough as nails, and said exactly what she was thinking too.

May I point out that the Democrats share that view with other Marxists.

"5 Things Marx Wanted to Abolish (Besides Private Property)
1. The Family

2. Individuality

3. Eternal Truths

4. Nations

5. The Past"

I realized many years later my college professor for Sociology was all-in Marxist. I was young, the guy sung his praises throughout the semester, and his students were you know, right on man, sounds exactly fair. That's the 80s, imagine what it's like now.

Last edited:
1. Some years back I had. the opportunity to have a friendship with an older individual, a Polish immigrant, Jewish, most of whose family has been slaughtered by the Nazi version of totalitarians.
I believed we'd have been on the same page about evil, and where it comes from, but I learned a valuable lesson from the man, one whose impact has only been revealed in this past year.

He said that anyone could become a Nazi.

2. That exact theme was in Dennis Prager's essay this week:
"... I have been on a lifelong quest to understand human nature and human behavior. I am sad to report that I have learned more in the last few years, particularly in 2020, than in any equivalent period of time.
How does one explain the “good German,” the term used to describe the average, presumably decent German, who did nothing to hurt Jews but also did nothing to help them and did nothing to undermine the Nazi regime? The same question could be asked about the average Frenchman during the Vichy era, the average Russian under Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Leonid Brezhnev and their successors, and the millions of others who did nothing to help their fellow citizens under oppressive dictatorships.

3. What has changed my thinking has been watching what is happening in America ...
The ease with which tens of millions of Americans have accepted irrational, unconstitutional and unprecedented police state-type restrictions on their freedoms, including even the freedom to make a living, has been, to understate the case, sobering.

4. ... the acceptance by most Americans of the rampant censorship on Twitter and all other major social media platforms. Even physicians and other scientists are deprived of freedom of speech if, for example, they offer scientific support for hydroxychloroquine along with zinc to treat COVID-19 in the early stages.

5. Half of America, the non-left half, is afraid to speak their minds at virtually every university, movie studio and large corporation — indeed, at virtually every place of work. Professors who say anything that offends the left fear being ostracized if they have tenure and being fired if they do not. People are socially ostracized, publicly shamed and/or fired for differing with Black Lives Matter, as America-hating and white-hating a group as has ever existed. And few Americans speak up. On the contrary, when BLM protestors demand that diners outside of restaurants raise their fists to show their support of BLM, nearly every diner does. "

View attachment 438678

"Left-wing Activists Create Doxxing Group to Target Companies Hiring Former Trump White House Officials

Left-wing activists are forming a database to profile and target organizations that hire former Trump White House officials in the hopes of making these persons unemployable and unable to feed their families.

This new group intends to trigger digital lynch mobs so they harass companies that hire former Trump administration officials. "

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism"

1. Some years back I had. the opportunity to have a friendship with an older individual, a Polish immigrant, Jewish, most of whose family has been slaughtered by the Nazi version of totalitarians.
I believed we'd have been on the same page about evil, and where it comes from, but I learned a valuable lesson from the man, one whose impact has only been revealed in this past year.

"... I have been on a lifelong quest to understand human nature and human behavior. I am sad to report that I have learned more in the last few years, particularly in 2020, than in any equivalent period of time.
How does one explain the “good German,” the term used to describe the average, presumably decent German, who did nothing to hurt Jews but also did nothing to help them and did nothing to undermine the Nazi regime? The same question could be asked about the average Frenchman during the Vichy era, the average Russian under Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Leonid Brezhnev and their successors, and the millions of others who did nothing to help their fellow citizens under oppressive dictatorships.

3. What has changed my thinking has been watching what is happening in America ...
The ease with which tens of millions of Americans have accepted irrational, unconstitutional and unprecedented police state-type restrictions on their freedoms, including even the freedom to make a living, has been, to understate the case, sobering.

4. ... the acceptance by most Americans of the rampant censorship on Twitter and all other major social media platforms. Even physicians and other scientists are deprived of freedom of speech if, for example, they offer scientific support for hydroxychloroquine along with zinc to treat COVID-19 in the early stages.

5. Half of America, the non-left half, is afraid to speak their minds at virtually every university, movie studio and large corporation — indeed, at virtually every place of work. Professors who say anything that offends the left fear being ostracized if they have tenure and being fired if they do not. People are socially ostracized, publicly shamed and/or fired for differing with Black Lives Matter, as America-hating and white-hating a group as has ever existed. And few Americans speak up. On the contrary, when BLM protestors demand that diners outside of restaurants raise their fists to show their support of BLM, nearly every diner does. "

View attachment 438678

Great thread, thank you PoliticalChic.:thup:

But I would have said in the title good Nazis, instead of good Germans.

s8iCSEC.gif
So Trump IS Hitler? Nothing strained or absurd about that.

No, Trump hasn't killed any near the number of people Hitler killed. Trump is still working on his first million. 360,000 and counting. They were mostly old, or black, or both, so it is what it is.

You didn't catch on to the hoax??????

View attachment 438721

Fake chart.

The health agency has reported that an estimated 198,081 excess deaths between late January and early October 2020 in the U.S. are attributable to the virus.

Reported how, in a libber article??

View attachment 438678

Great thread, thank you PoliticalChic.:thup:

But I would have said in the title good Nazis, instead of good Germans.

Yeah, but the difference is that not all Germans were Nazis. In fact, I'd say most weren't. They were just "good Germans", keeping their heads down and going along to get along. Seems like that's the point of the thread: most Americans aren't enthusiastically on-board with this behavior. They're just going along to get along and allowing it to happen.

Forum List

Back