Pompeo sending UN ambassador to Taiwan - Kelly Craft to visit Taiwan after Hong Kong's roundup of democracy activists

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Pompeo is smart enough to see what will be on the table soon. Let's hope his replacement gets it also.

Let's also hope America remain the leading capitalist state of a growing, sustainable, sovereign nation.

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday (Jan. 6) announced that Kelly Craft, Washington's ambassador to the UN, will make a trip to Taiwan.

In a press statement on the mass arrest of democracy advocates in Hong Kong, Pompeo stated that the U.S. would not "stand idly by" as Hongkongers live under Chinese oppression. He also said Washington would consider sanctions and restrictions on anyone or any entity involved in this "assault on the Hong Kong people."

Pompeo remarked that the U.S. stands by the Hong Kong people and "all who yearn for freedom."

He continued:

"I am pleased to announce the upcoming visit of U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Kelly Craft to Taiwan, a reliable partner and vibrant democracy that has flourished despite CCP efforts to undermine its great success."

Brilliant. We should stand with a Democracy instead of the communist regime of Beijing.

What would Xiden do? Well, we all know the answer to that!

Pompeo is smart enough to see what will be on the table soon. Let's hope his replacement gets it also.

Let's also hope America remain the leading capitalist state of a growing, sustainable, sovereign nation.

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday (Jan. 6) announced that Kelly Craft, Washington's ambassador to the UN, will make a trip to Taiwan.

In a press statement on the mass arrest of democracy advocates in Hong Kong, Pompeo stated that the U.S. would not "stand idly by" as Hongkongers live under Chinese oppression. He also said Washington would consider sanctions and restrictions on anyone or any entity involved in this "assault on the Hong Kong people."

Pompeo remarked that the U.S. stands by the Hong Kong people and "all who yearn for freedom."

He continued:

"I am pleased to announce the upcoming visit of U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Kelly Craft to Taiwan, a reliable partner and vibrant democracy that has flourished despite CCP efforts to undermine its great success."

That's not what Donald Trump said. He told Xi the USA would stay out of internal Chinese matters. While I doubt that Biden will give Xi the kind of free hand that Trump did in dealing with dissidents, it's gone way past too little, too late.

I also have no faith that Trump will say or do anything to back up Pompeo. He never has before.

He continued:

That's not what Donald Trump said. He told Xi the USA would stay out of internal Chinese matters. While I doubt that Biden will give Xi the kind of free hand that Trump did in dealing with dissidents, it's gone way past too little, too late.

I also have no faith that Trump will say or do anything to back up Pompeo. He never has before.

This is why Trump is an enigma and beyond the scope of what people like you and even the "experts" understand. He plays poker with these guys, he has no trust of the Communists.

He will tell China "we will stay out of your business" to their faces. In the same manner these clowns tell America they aren't hacking and spying on American soil. Meanwhile for the last four years Trump admin has been sending Taiwan everything and anything. I've watched videos of high rank Taiwanese stating this unprecedented support. It has pissed off President Xi.

Trump doesn't need to call all out publicly. He's loose with his rhetoric, but he knows what to keep closer to the vest and which issues aren't as important.

Trump also set up very early an aggressive, offensive NSA.military/CIA hacking, cyberwar operation against Russia and China. I posted the long article about it on here. Trump told the generals to do it. He asked about it once, and never mentioned it again, giving this unlabeled department immense funding and free reign. The guy who is in charge said that nobody even knows who the hell he is to protect the operations and had glowing words for Trump for his vision.

These are very important, in fact VITAL defenses that the weak, Ivy League MSM and China First scumbags don't know much about. I'm glad for that in some respects, because many of these people are traitors I wouldn't personally trust with such information.

Trump is the Wildcard the West needed to take on China. No other career politician, limp wristed government patsy has done so. He has his negative personality traits, but his actions have been invaluable to Western security. As soon as he lost, the EU signed the agreement with China. They fear the near future.

Nobody in the last 30 years has done what Trump has done. Not either Bushes, not Clinton or Obama. He has taken on China and the Aussies, Japan and Taiwan are very thankful for it.

Biden personally doesn't care about Taiwan, and Dems wanted to sell out Taiwan last election already. Taiwan is done, and nothing can reverse that. Feel bad for them.

He continued:

haha, that is why US needs Trump; did you follow any US-Taiwan news in the last 4 yrs? Many new weapons and weapons upgrade deals, "uplevel" the AIT office, and US NAVY passed Taiwan Strait many many times. Trump knows how to deal with China, N.K, and other "Rogue states." It is because he understandsthem. Unlike Obama and other dolts, Trump defines his own "internal Chinese matters", not Xi. If Xi has a problem with it, it is his own problem. Xi can "huff and buff" about his own "internal Chinese matters", but Trump does not care.

ANyway, it is a moot point now.

Forum List

Back