аmericans are savages

The sooner the Soviet Army wins America, the healthier the Americans will be:1peleas:

The sooner the Soviet Army wins America, the healthier the Americans will be:1peleas:
I'm not worried, we have trees........

YxeuQxM.gif

When the Soviet Army destroys the Capitol in Washington... the Russians, first of all , will teach Americans to eat correctly

And to ride shirtless on a horse properly! Please force all memebers of US Congress to march in a parade down P Avenue on horses all shirtless. The sun will look down at all that white fat skin and think "Ok I've trained for this day, time to get my 3rd degree sunburn on."
He's serious. We need to hold our forks upside down.

And in the left hand. :finger3:

In NROTC for the USMC I learned that you always eat what you kill.

This includes enemy combatants.

When the Soviet Army destroys the Capitol in Washington... the Russians, first of all , will teach Americans to eat correctly

And to ride shirtless on a horse properly! Please force all memebers of US Congress to march in a parade down P Avenue on horses all shirtless. The sun will look down at all that white fat skin and think "Ok I've trained for this day, time to get my 3rd degree sunburn on."

Spoken like a true commie POS.

Do Russians even eat?

I thought all they ate was root vegetables, cabbage and vodka.

One of my favorites ...

One of my favorites ...

Many thanks.

"A Marine is a Marine. I set that policy two weeks ago - there's no such thing as a former Marine. You're a Marine, just in a different uniform and you're in a different phase of your life. But you'll always be a Marine because you went to Parris Island, San Diego or the hills of Quantico. There's no such thing as a former Marine."
General James F. Amos, 35th Commandant of the Marine Corps, oldcorps.org

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time.”
Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

"Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."
Ned Dolan

"I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."
Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

The Marine Corps motto is Semper Fidelis, which means always faithful … to God and Corps and Country . Marines have another tradition know as Death Before Dishonor. In all the world, there is no code of conduct superior to that of the United States Marine Corps.

The Professor - USMC radio-telegraph operator assigned to Second ANGLICO (Air and Naval Gunfire Liaison Company), Camp Lejeune, NC. I became a Marine two days past my 17th birthday in 1956.

You dumb fuck when the soviet army and the american army faces off the world will be glowing from nukes and there will be no one to teach how to eat!

You don't need to be flipping me the bird over it, Mindful. It wasn't meant as a big insult. Except for how in hell do you folks eat your corn?

You don't need to be flipping me the bird over it, Mindful. It wasn't meant as a big insult. Except for how in hell do you folks eat your corn?

Okay okay. Don't be overly sensitive.

I researched why you eat with the fork in your right hand.

Now I'm curious. What are you holding in your right hand? Your knife? Picking up your corn with your fingers?

FYI: My grandfather always ate his peas on his knife. Nothing else, just his peas.

Now I'm curious. What are you holding in your right hand? Your knife? Picking up your corn with your fingers?

FYI: My grandfather always ate his peas on his knife. Nothing else, just his peas.

I hold the corn in my hands, and bite into it, with the butter oozing down my mouth and chin, :04:

As for the rest:

35F37FCB00000578-3675878-Instead_spear_the_peas_in_small_groups_onto_the_tines_of_your_fo-a-6_1467789334799.jpg

I hold the corn in my hands, and bite into it, with the butter oozing down my mouth and chin, :04:

As for the rest:

35F37FCB00000578-3675878-Instead_spear_the_peas_in_small_groups_onto_the_tines_of_your_fo-a-6_1467789334799.jpg
Oh my God, it's a real thing! Good going, Grampy!

Forum List

Back