American Sniper---Best movie in years

Did we have a VALID reason to invade Iraq?
It was an outstanding movie. I went to see it. First time I've been to the movie theatre in years and I am glad I did. I'm so proud of our guys. The American sniper was a true American hero. Anyone who has not seen this movie must see it. This is one you cannot afford to miss.
Apparently liberals and paultarins think he was a mass murder killing all those innocent terrorist victims of American opression.
They are idiots
Dingle Berry, Sir:
Were there Iraqi soldiers off the NY Coast?
Wtf has that to do with how you protray this hero? Nothing. You paulbots are nothing more then radical liberal scum who would have spit on vets coming home if you wouldn't have gotten your ass kicked

Dingle Berry, Sir:

Can I answer? I know. I know.
Because you can, sir!
We? You are a fucking Russian. Which is it, are you Russian or American you piece of shit?

If you are not a pinheaded liberal from the Northeast, or a cocksucker from California, or a lunatic Muslim, you must go see it.

Its about a Heartland American who just did his duty as he saw it to do.

It was an outstanding movie. I went to see it. First time I've been to the movie theatre in years and I am glad I did. I'm so proud of our guys. The American sniper was a true American hero. Anyone who has not seen this movie must see it. This is one you cannot afford to miss.
Apparently liberals and paultarins think he was a mass murder killing all those innocent terrorist victims of American opression.

They are idiots

Dingle Berry, Sir:

Wtf has that to do with how you protray this hero? Nothing. You paulbots are nothing more then radical liberal scum who would have spit on vets coming home if you wouldn't have gotten your ass kicked

Dingle Berry, Sir:

REPEATING

I haven't seen the movie, yet.
But before I go to the movie, I'm going to unclutter my mind of all this partisan bickering over a movie.
I'll make up my own mind. I have liked other Clintwood flicks, so I would guess that I'll find this to be well made.
It's too bad that everything in the world can be used for partisan bickering, one way or another. :eusa_wall:

They are idiots

Dingle Berry, Sir:

Dingle Berry, Sir:

REPEATING

Fuck off. War was declared for many reasons thet went in and did the job. Now take your American soldier hating ass and go play in traffic

I did not offend any one person in this thread.

Say, this is American culture?
I have a different opinion - in America decided to insult people for their opinion?

Your own veterans against the war in Iraq.
This proves my point.
"Coming from your Wars in Chechnya"
We are well aware that people are different. Not all Muslims are terrorists. And civilians should not suffer and be killed for 2-3 morons.

I remember well the rhetoric of your government in 91.
You accuse us of violating human rights in Chechnya.
What.
Let's look at our business.
Here are the photos of Grozny today. http://turizmap.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/0_72c26_9b17cc3b_orig.jpeg

Here Chechen wedding in Moscow.
Let's look at what America did to Iraq and the Iraqis? In addition to killing and destruction.

Last edited:

They are idiots

Dingle Berry, Sir:

Dingle Berry, Sir:

REPEATING

Fuck off. War was declared for many reasons thet went in and did the job. Now take your American soldier hating ass and go play in traffic
War was declared? Do you have the date that happened?

Stein 10606263
Once the US went there, they had a moral obligation to keep the piece and provide order and continuity to society in the aftermath. There is absolutely nothing immoral about that

Being wrong to go in as Bush did as you say does not make the responsibility for creating the civil disorder and violence death and destruction moral by attempting to alleviate the chaos.

You can't bring lives and limbs back or undue the destruction that the YS and UK caused in Iraq.

There was no level of massive scale violence in Iraq going in.

And our leaving was the only moral thing we did because the sovereign nation we invaded told us to go.

It is moral to go back in on terms the Iraqis now seek,

That is not massive amounts of Anericsn troops doing the fighting for a sovereign nation that needs to catch their breath and fight this war themselves plus reconcile with the non radicalized Sunnis who lived there long before the US invasion to find WMD'S.

Dingle Berry, Sir:

Dingle Berry, Sir:

REPEATING

War was declared? Do you have the date that happened?
Um stupid ass when congress passes a bill authorizing force it ia a declaration of war.

I have a different opinion - in America decided to insult people for their opinion?

This proves my point.
We are well aware that people are different. Not all Muslims are terrorists. And civilians should not suffer and be killed for 2-3 morons.

you've seen photos of Grozny after the war?
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6314/81807755.7a/0_7a8f2_bfdae6d8_orig.jpg

What.
Here are the photos of Grozny today. http://turizmap.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/0_72c26_9b17cc3b_orig.jpeg

Let's look at what America did to Iraq and the Iraqis? In addition to killing and destruction.

I am not American.

No one said all Muslims were terrorists, the Left wing always makes this strawman argument. I cited Chechnya, because you cannot on one hand support the War in Chechnya against Islamic insurgents than oppose American and Coalition Forces doing the same thing in Iraq. I cited them because in both cases you should personally understand the danger of merely withdrawing and allowing islamists free reign in an area. I cited both of them, because if you truly understood evil, and you understood chechnya, than you would no american and her allies were right to fight the insurgency and not leave the Iraqi people to islamists. It would not be the moral thing to do.

You cite targeting civilians, but that is exactly what the islamist insurgents did. They were the ones who engaged in acts of terror. You claim to oppose killing civilians, but you support the islamist side who deliberately targeted civilians and intimidated Iraqi civilians.

Yea, Grozny is a paradise and there is no threat of Islamists in Russia, one picture on google proves it! It wasn't like there wasn't just suicide bombings and gun fights between the government and muslim terrorists there, or rallies against Charlie Hebdo in the tens of thousands. But, yea I am sure things are great there...
Chechnya Vs. Charlie Grozny Holds Biggest Protest Ever To Oppose Muhammed Cartoons - The Daily Beast
2014 Grozny clashes - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Stein 10606263
Once the US went there, they had a moral obligation to keep the piece and provide order and continuity to society in the aftermath. There is absolutely nothing immoral about that

Being wrong to go in as Bush did as you say does not make the responsibility for creating the civil disorder and violence death and destruction moral by attempting to alleviate the chaos.

You can't bring lives and limbs back or undue the destruction that the YS and UK caused in Iraq.

There was no level of massive scale violence in Iraq going in.

And our leaving was the only moral thing we did because the sovereign nation we invaded told us to go.

It is moral to go back in on terms the Iraqis now seek,

That is not massive amounts of Anericsn troops doing the fighting for a sovereign nation that needs to catch their breath and fight this war themselves plus reconcile with the non radicalized Sunnis who lived there long before the US invasion to find WMD'S.
No you are simply just wrong on this. There really isn't any debate on this no matter what colorful language you want to use. You can't just break a ordered society and leave without providing a new order. Particularly leaving it to characters like ISIS like they have now. Doing so is immoral. And the question is entirely separate from whether the US and her allies should have gone in in the first place.

This proves my point.

What.

I am not American.

No one said all Muslims were terrorists, the Left wing always makes this strawman argument. I cited Chechnya, because you cannot on one hand support the War in Chechnya against Islamic insurgents than oppose American and Coalition Forces doing the same thing in Iraq. I cited them because in both cases you should personally understand the danger of merely withdrawing and allowing islamists free reign in an area. I cited both of them, because if you truly understood evil, and you understood chechnya, than you would no american and her allies were right to fight the insurgency and not leave the Iraqi people to islamists. It would not be the moral thing to do.

You cite targeting civilians, but that is exactly what the islamist insurgents did. They were the ones who engaged in acts of terror. You claim to oppose killing civilians, but you support the islamist side who deliberately targeted civilians and intimidated Iraqi civilians.

Yea, Grozny is a paradise and there is no threat of Islamists in Russia, one picture on google proves it! It wasn't like there wasn't just suicide bombings and gun fights between the government and muslim terrorists there, or rallies against Charlie Hebdo in the tens of thousands. But, yea I am sure things are great there...
Chechnya Vs. Charlie Grozny Holds Biggest Protest Ever To Oppose Muhammed Cartoons - The Daily Beast

And what is your nationality?

This proves my point.

What.

I am not American.

And what is your nationality?

Austrian

"I cited Chechnya, because you can not on one hand support the War in Chechnya against Islamic insurgents than oppose American and Coalition Forces doing the same thing in Iraq."

America did not the same in Iraq. I gave specific criteria ...
We not only killed the "bad guys."
We gave the people the laws.
We gave them free medical care.
Free education.
Chechen can come to Moscow and open a restaurant.

Giving something good, we have a moral right to interfere ... in their lives.

What America has given Iraqis? It teaches kids for free? It builds sports schools? It is free treats Iraqis?
If it does not solve these problems ... what right it has to specify what kind of government is necessary to the people of Iraq?

And what's the difference of ordinary Iraqis ... to ride on a donkey in a country ruled by radical Muslims and ride a donkey in the same country had occupied the United States?

Terrorists kill people. But US soldiers also killed people.

I brought a photograph of US soldiers pissing on a corpse. What's this?
This is civilization?

And you say - in photo no context.
And what context can be in this photo?

Guys this is ridiculous. Facts ... 300,000 homeless veterans in the United States!
US does not do anything even to his veterans.

What can we say about the purpose of such a government? What? It humanely? And it is true?
You have to be a fool, that to believe that the purpose of the government - the good stuff. Peace, kindness, etc.

Safty and security? You are a fucking dummy. Look up the most dangerous jobs in the world fool.
Natural selection, survival of the fittest and all that. Sonny, I got to shoot first or shoot back, depending on the situation, only a brain dead moron sees being a target as a job perk.
Boy you dont have the balls to do what i do. Go run back to that trailer park

They are idiots

Dingle Berry, Sir:

Dingle Berry, Sir:

REPEATING

Man, you are still as stupid as in 2014. Go back to eating bananas.

Forum List

Back